SS :" East or west your heart is the best ( Last part on page 27)

Posted: 9 years ago
The OS has become quite a long one for a single post but small for two posts. But since i dont have an option i am posting it in two parts. Here comes the first part๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks BALHians for all your support... it is really a pleasure to say that your comments are an encouragement for me to continue my writing...

I didn't like the way Ram and Priya's reunion was shown after the Pihu's incident... But poor CVs. Can't blame them more because Ram's calsheet was a problem at that time. So here comes my version of the story.

OS - EAST OR WEST YOUR HEART IS THE BEST:

He was really happy today. He was excited to the core. Gosh, finally he is going to get what he needed the most. He felt 10 years younger. Ram was in deep thought in his cabin. Now a days, he spends most of his time in office but not anymore.At the same time there was a small tint of fear in the corner of his heart. How much ever he tried , he couldn't avoid that. Thinking of Pihu made him sad and angry at the same time... He was sad thinking how pitiful her state was, angry thinking how could she do such a thing to them. The ruthless businessman in him wanted to show her what punishment she deserves for behaving so, but the father in him wanted to correct her before she gets herself hurt too much...

He was caught in a myriad of emotions.  But among all the emotions he was going through, the one that dominated was a sense of peace and calmness. Nobody in the world could give him that, except her. Yes, today he was going to bring her back into his life. Actually no, she never left his life. She was his life. To put it correctly, he is going to bring her home, to her home, to their home, where she belonged. He is not going to care about other's opinions anymore. But he has to clear some issues first. He called Jenny, his secretary, and told her not to disturb him until he says and made a call to Vikram.

V: hello

R: hai vikram. How are you?

V: Sorry, may I know who is speaking?

R: Hai idiot, you are not able to recognize even my voice a. I am Ram.

V: Ram, which Ram. I don't know any Ram except lord Ram... Wait wait, actually I had a friend named Ram but now a days he doesn't call me or speaks to me. So may I know who are you?

R: Hey duffer. Stop your drama and come to my office immediately. I have to say a serious matter to you

V: Arrey, say now na. what's the matter. Any problem.

R: you first come here. Actually I have to introduce you to an important person.

V: Ram, who is that important person. Tell me. You are not speaking about your new personal assistant right?

R: oh, so you know about my personal assistant. Have you met her?

V: I don't know her, I am trying to find about her... And surely I will find out to. Then see what I am going do to you.

R: Don't stress yourself too much. I myself will introduce her. You should definitely meet her. And I am sure you will like her too. In fact , the most important 2 persons in my life should know each other no. Or else, we will do one thing you come to home. You can meet her there. I am going to bring her home today.

V: HOME...you mean to your house.. Kapoor Mansion itself. Have you gone mad Ram. You are saying that she is as important as me in your life and you are taking her home. What is happening Ram. What about Priya.

R: What about her. Taking me personal assistant home is in what way related to Priya. Ok. Enough is enough. Now just stop asking too much questions and  come to my house at sharp 6.30. Dinner is on me. Actually it is a small party. Don't be late. And one more thing don't try to spy too much, on me or her. You will not get any information from my office because I have personally removed her file from the employees details.

And one more thing, she is not going to come for tomorrow. So, Bye. Meet you in the evening.

V: Ram. Ram... Arrey. This stupid has cut the phone. Now what will I do. What should I tell Priya. Ok. First let me know what he is upto and then I will speak to her. Anyways I have already told her about my doubt on Ram. Let me atleast confirm something and tell her this time.

( In my story Ram has not told anyone in house about bringing Priya home)

Next he called Pihu.

R: Pihu... I need you to listen to me carefully and do what I say without any mistakes... I have arranged for a party tonight at 7. I will tell you the reason for the party later. Make sure all the arrangements are done in a proper way. And also, I have to discuss an important thing with all of our family members before the party. So make sure, all of them assemble in the study at sharp 6.30. I have invited Vikram also. He will also join you at 6.30. I don't want any excuses from anybody. Every single one of you must be present.

P: ok papa. I have to talk to you about mumma.

R: No pihu. If you want to talk anything about my wife, better forget it and mind your own business. I am fed up of discussing about that to you. Just do what I say.

Next he called Priya.

P: hello

R: Hello Mrs.Kapor. All set to return.

P: Am still packing Mr. kapoor. Anything important.

R: Actually Priya, a small change in the plan. I can't come to pick you up today.

P: Why Mr.Kapoor. any problem. Did Pihu say anything. Did anybody say anything. I told you no...

R: Relax, relax, relax Priya. How many questions. Just relax yaar. First hear what I've got to say fully, then ask questions. I just said that I can't come to pick up. Why are you jumping to conclusions. I am having a very very important meeting in the afternoon which I couldn't cancel. It will be over by 6 only. So I will send the driver, you come to the office and we will go from here. And one more important thing, just tell Khush and Suhani to come to Kapoor Mansion at 6.30. I want to speak to them. We will collect the luggage tomorrow.

P: Ok Mr.Kapoor. Bye. See you at 6 then.

R: Priya. Priya. Forgot to tell you. I have arranged for a small party tonight so make sure you get ready for the occasion.

P: Party? For what? What is the necessary to do a party everytime. Why do you always like to spend for small small occasions. You will never change.

R: Hello madam... we will discuss all these thing later. Now go and get ready. I have lots of work pending.

P: OK. Bye. Don't stress yourself too much. Take care.

R: Bye.

After the calls he buried himself in work.

AT 6 - IN RAM'S OFFICE:

Priya came to office. Jenny saw her and started to inform Ram about her arrival. But Priya stopped her and saying that she will go in herself, went to his room. Ram was still busy in files. He didn't notice her standing at the door. He was startled when he heard, "Good evening Mr.Kapoor." in Priya's voice. He was surprised to see her there, clad in a bottle green saree, hair flowing freely on the right shoulder, with mild lipstick, not much of a make-up but looking gorgeous all the same. After all these years, even now he has never seen anyone looking so perfect as her. He immediately jumped from his seat, came to her, took both her hands in his hold and said, "Priya, you look beautiful."

R: Thank you, Mr.Kapoor. Shall we leave.

R: Ha. Just give me 5 minutes. I will finish the last minute works and then we will start.

P: OK. I will wait outside.

R: why outside? Just sit here. I will finish.

P: arrey I don't want to disturb you. I will wait outside.

R: Come on Priya. Stop joking. Do you really think you are a disturbance to me. Please sit. I will come.

After 10 minutes, both started to home. On the way back, Ram saw the Ganesh Mandhir where he prayed for Priya's life, i.e his life, during the breast cancer scare. He wanted to go inside. Both went inside the temple.

Ram told," you know Priya, previously when I came here, I asked for my life and he gave you to me. But because of my ego I lost you. But I promise you today that I will not repeat the mistake Priya. I will not leave your hand till the end. From now on, we will live together till our end."

Priya with slight tear in her eyes, " Yes, Mr.Kapoor. Even death will not separate us."

They both reached home.

Part 2 - Page 2

Part 3 - Page 5

Part 4 - Page 7

Part 5 - Part 9

Part 6 - Page 12

Part 7 - Page 17

Part 8 - Page 21

Last part on Page 27

Edited by rags06 - 8 years ago
Hi pls pm to the members so that they can know that u hv updated
Originally posted by dhristikpd

Hi pls pm to the members so that they can know that u hv updated
Ya I will๐Ÿ˜Š
Beautiful OS
Continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š

nice ๐Ÿ‘  
continue 
nice os..
continue soon..
nice ...I also expect the same way they will show in BALH
anyways...Im enjoying here
please continue soon and PM me next time
Very well written 
Raya are in love and deserved to be together no one can interfere in their life and Ram did right by not informing anyone about Priya is coming back to Km
Do continue with next part
Lovely OS..
Continue soon

PART 2

IN THE STUDY:

Everybody was tensed. Nobody spoke a word. Seeing Suhani and Khush there made Pihu all the more angry . Juhi was in a great inner turmoil. She didn't know what was all this fuss about or how to handle Ram if he came to know about the cheque fraud. Everybody was in fear whether Ram was going to speak about them. Vikram was watching all this as a silent spectator. He had his own worry about Ram's behavior. There was pin drop silence when Ram entered the house. Everybody's anticipation was clearly shown on their faces.

Ram came and sat on his usual chair and looked once at all their faces.

Ram: I think everyone is eager to know why I gathered this family meeting. The fact is I have made some important decisions and I would like to announce that to all. I will say one by one. I would appreciate if no one interferes in the middle. And Vikram, I request you to keep quiet till the end. I will answer all your questions in the end. After all you are the one who deserves explanations to my actions.

First, Sid and Juhi, Sid, I know that you are trying your level best to do something of your own, achieve in your business and all, and Juhi, you have been looking after the house quite well for the past 7 years in Priya's absence and also for the past 5 months and now I want both of you to take more responsibility...So, I have decided to give Sid's share in the property to him and move to his own house where Juhi can take full responsibility of the house and do everything according to her wish. They will move out with Naina tomorrow morning. Since Khush has been my adopted son for a long time, he will stay with me in my house.

Next Mamaji, I respect your age. So I am giving you an option. Either you can move out with Sid or choose to stay here. But if you choose to stay , then you have to earn your living. I will not encourage any lavish expenses. You will be under continuous scrutiny and if found guilty at any point of time then I Swear I will not let you live the rest of your life peacefully. Same as them, I am giving you time till tomorrow morning.

Next Pihu and Sammy,Pihu, you are my daughter. You have always been my rockstar. You are my only weakness. I cannot see you hurt. But unfortunately, you are no more my Pihu. I didn't know that my daughter has such a stubborn, arrogant attitude behind her sweet face. One way or the other I think I am also responsible for your this behavior. I have fulfilled all your wishes till now, even your stupid wish of marrying Saamy. Do you think that I don't know that you are not happy with him. Unfortunately I was ignorant till last week. But in Delhi, I listened to your and Sammy's fight. I then investigated and found that as always this time also Priya was right. So now, I want to correct all the mistakes I have done. I am giving Sammy a chance. If he wishes to divorce you and wants to marry Suhani, who by the way is carrying his child and is still not married to Khush unlike what you people think, I will support him in all the means. I will make sure he gets divorce from you. I am Khush will be happy to see Suhani happy, after all I know my son. And by the way, I am giving you a chance Pihu. If you are willing to change yourself, you can live in this house as my daughter and continue your studies or pursue what you want to do. Or else, you can leave with your beloved juhi ma who was supporting you till now in all your decisions. But if you try to act in any stupid way, then I will forget the fact that you are my daughter. If you are my daughter, even i am your father. I can do whatever I think. Keep it in mind and tell me your decision in the morning.

Next, Khush, I must thank you for supporting Priya in her difficult times. Now since I am going to settle all her problems, I would like you to move in back to the house. You can start learning business with me. Or if you want I can still give you time to pursue your dream of becoming an actor. But tell me your final decision tomorrow morning.

Lastly, to all, especially you Vikram, I am in love with a lady. Currently , she is my personal assistant in my new company. I would love to spend the rest of my life with her. As per my knowledge, Vikram was trying to spy about our relationship for quite sometime now but with no effective results. We kind of proposed to each other on Valentine's day. We have decided to spend our rest of our lives together. I want you all to meet her. By the way, I don't care about anyone's opinion. I am just saying my decision. So, Pihu, get an Aarathi plate ready and come to the front door quickly.

Pihu, without saying anything, goes and gets the plate. All this time Vikeam was standing in the corner without saying a word. Ram came near him and said," please Vikram. Just be patient for 5 more minutes. You will know everything. I know you are dying to ask me a thousand questions. But just 5 minutes." Vikram simply nods. 

When all gather near the front door, Ram says, " Madam, please come in by keeping your right leg. Your house waits for you." All are shocked to see Priya standing there. Ram said," pihu, why are you staring as you have seen a ghost. Do the aarathi."

P: PAPA... But...

R: yes pihu. You heard me correct. Do it now.

Pihu did as she was told.

R: Good. Now all of you can go and enjoy the party which will start anytime soon. After all you are all more interested in parties na. Vikram, come inside. Priya, you too.

The trio moves again to the study.

V: Ram, you are an idiot, fool, stupid, really a duffer. Do you what was my state when you told that you are in love with your assistant. I was nearly dead. Think of what will Neha do to me , if something like that has really happened. You should have at least told me fatty. You were making fun of me. And you Mrs.Priya Ram Kapoor. I thought at least you are a bit sensible. But you too cheated me. I, like an idiot, called you and told that your husband is having an affair with you. Really Priya. I didn't expect this from you. At least I thought you were on my side. This is not at all fair.

R: stop it yaar... How much more will you shout? Just chill.

V: Chill... You are asking me to chill. Ram. Shut up or else I don't know what I wil do.

R: Vikram, please hear me once. I myself was in a dilemma. You were right. My ego was stopping me from going to her. How will I accept that I have fallen for her all over again after 24 years... you know me na... I needed time... I am sorry...

P: Yes Vikram. Actually, we both were lost in our own ego. But same as the last time, you made us realize our love for each other this time too. Your call made me take the first step towards him. Instead of sorry, I must thank you... we are really blessed to have a friend like you.

V: No way. I am not accepting your sorry or thank you. Come on Ram. From when did sorry and thank you come between us. Come. Lets move. Party will start. I badly need a drink after this continuous attack of shocks. And also I must celebrate.

R: Celebrate? For what?

V: Arrey... my friend has become understanding and intelligent after all these years, So I must celebrate na...

R: Ha Ha Ha... Very funny... Move.

The party was going on in full swing... But all through the party Ram and Priya were stealing glances at each other. After 6 months of all differences, today they are near to each other. Very close yet very far. They had a lot to share. They have their sorrows, their happiness, each other's anger, each other's loneliness, and above all their unending love to each other. They still couldn't believe the fact that they are finally going to be with each other. It was all too good to be true. It was all a wonderful dream which each of them had been dreaming for this past 6 months. Distance never reduces their love. But it reduces their hopes. They need their own personal time to remove all their fears. To share their oneness. They have waited 6 long months for this day. Finally, after the party was over, one by one, everyone resigned to their rooms. Priya entered their room. Ram followed suit and bolted the door. Priya turned hearing the noise and bumped into him. Ram took her into a tight embrace. Immediately Priya responded. Both stood still. For them, time stood still. Priya was hearing her world's best music, his heart beats. For him, he had his world in his hands finally. They melted in each other's embrace. Their hug showed them, how they missed the other and what they went through without each other.

Sensing Priya's tears in his shirt, Ram slowly tried to separate her from him. Priya's grip tightened. After much persistence, he freed her and saw her. Her eyes were filled with tears. Even he had tears in his eyes. He slowly raised his left hand and wiped the tears from her eyes and gently kissed her forehead. Priya closed her eyes. She is savouring the moment of the touch of his lips after 6 months. Then he kissed on her cheeks, then slightly pecked her lips. Priya slowly opened her eyes. He too had tears lining his eyes. She slowly wiped his tears...

R: Whenever I cry, you are always there to wipe my tears Priya. You always give me support when I am weak. You always  complete me Priya. Thank you.

P: Mr.Kapoor. What happened to you. Why do you thank me. I am not separate from you. We are one. Have you ever thanked your heart for keeping you alive. Have you ever thanked your eyes for helping you see the world. Then why do you thank me. Do you think I am not with you. I am always there in you. In your heart. It's the most beautiful and safest place in the world for me. But still, I am worried for Pihu. What will she do. What if she decides to move out with Juhi. I am sure Juhi will use Pihu against you.

R: Relax Priya. I have arranged everything. I know Juhi has planned something. In fact I came from delhi urgently because I came to know that someone has faked my signature in cheque. Then I started and investigating and found some shocking things about Juhi. I have personally made sure Juhi will be caught red handed soon and put behind the bars. Once she knows the true face of her Juhi ma, she will definitely understand her mom. Till then, I have arranged a special agency to safeguard her.

P: I hope everything goes fine, Mr.Kapoor.

R: It will be smooth Priya. Trust me. Any how this time you are with me na, so everything will go fine.

P: Accha... You have that much trust on me a...

R: Yes, Of course. From the beginning.

P: From the beginning?Yes, Yes,  I saw your trust on me 6 months back...

R (pouting): Oh, come on priya. When it comes to Pihu or Choti, you know my mind never works... I act by my heart.

P(pinching his cheeks): When you pout like this, you look sooo cute golu

R: GOLU... you again called me fat.

P: I didn't call you fat. I just said golu.

R: Golu means fat only.

P:OK baba... Sorry... shall we sleep... its already late. We have all our lives to decide whether Golu means fat or not. Now am tired.

R(smiling): Ha chalo... Lets sleep. God knows how much this room missed you. Finally after a long time I am going to get a nice sleep.

They went to sleep. Late in the night, Priya was disturbed by the Kharate of Ram. She turned to see his face in the night lamp's brightness. It showed childlike innocense . She slowly caressed his face, ruffled his hair, said " I  missed your Kharate too Mr. Kapoor." Seeing his face, she slowly drifted into sleep, praying to God to keep his innocence intact.

The upcoming mornings may bring them good days or bad days but they will face them together.

Please do leave your valuable comments.

Eagerly waiting...

sorry couldn't update yesterday. had my german exams today.