Frequent Posters

rosinagoor thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome Update  👏

rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for the late reply... Been Quite busy,
Tahnk you all for your valuable comments. I have decided to continue this story. i will post the next part soon. i will try to update it tonight or tomorrow if possible. 😛
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u so much will be waiting for next part
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PART 3

IN THE MORNING:

Ram was reading newspaper in the room, when Priya was getting ready near the dressing table.

P(wearing her Jhumkas): Mr.Kapoor, aren't you getting late for office.

R(without lifting his head from the newspaper): Ya.Ya. Have to go. Are you ready? Where is the breakfast?

P: where is the breakfast matlab? We have to go downstairs to have breakfast.

R(lifting his head and looking at her): But why? I want to have my breakfast with you.

P(came and stood near him): Mr.Kapoor (placed a hand on his shoulder). We  are the elders in the family. We shouldn't break our own rules. Morning breakfast is supposed to be eaten with the family. So , lets go.

R: But, Priya. I don't want to spoil my mood early morning seeing unnecessary faces.

P: No Mr.Kapoor. this is not right. We have to face them anyhow. You must know their decisions na. The more the earlier the better it is. But I am worried about Pihu.

R(took her hand and holding it between his palms): Don't worry Priya. I promise you, I will not let anything happen to Pihu. Trust me.

P: Yes Mr. Kapoor. I trust you and only you. Ok. Come lets move.

R(Without leaving her hands, pulled her towards him, made her sit on the arm rest): Well Mrs.Kapoor, I have solved your worry about Pihu. Atleast now consider my plea for a private breakfast.

P(smilingly removed her hands and moving towards the door): Well Mr.Kapoor. If you come downstairs now for a breakfast like a good golu, I will give you a surprise in the night.

R (with a childish innocence): Hey... surprise! Really, what is it. Tell na...please please.

P: No way. A surprise is a surprise. I will tell you in the evening. Now come. All will be waiting for us.

IN THE BREAKFAST TABLE:

Everyone was eating without any talks. Ram came and sat in the head of the table wishing them Good Morning. Sammy replied first, " Good Morning uncle. I must say something to everyone. I was waiting for you actually. First of all I must thank you for understanding my feelings. I was afraid of telling you the truth even though I wanted to do so many times. I was afraid that you will scold me for spoiling Pihu's life. But trust me uncle, I never had any intention of doing any such thing. Pihu mistook all my actions and thought that I love her when the truth was that I loved Suhani all along. And I misunderstood Suhani too. After speaking to her yesterday night I came to know that Suhani sacrificed everything for the sake of Pihu's happiness thinking that it would keep Priya aunty happy. But now we have decided in the best interest of our child, we are going to get married. And uncle, I request you one thing. Give me a job to my qualification. What I told to Priya aunty on that day was true. You are my role model. I want to become like you one day. I want to earn my living. I am asking it as a favour.

R: Good Sammy. I appreciate your decision. You are the first on to say your decision. I am really impressed. I congratulate you for your wedding. And yes, you can of course continue your job in my office. I never mingle office issues with personal issues.

Sammy: Thank you uncle. We will leave to our house todat. I have already informed dad and mom. Though they are angry on me, they are very eager to meet their daughter and grand child.

R: Sure. I will speak to your dad later. Now, Sid. When are you leaving.

S: Bhai. I will leave today. I am moving to our other house in Bandra. Naina is currently on hostel, we will take her once she comes back.

R: Good. And Juhi. I need you to sign some papers before you go.

J: Papers? What papers?

R: If you remember correctly, I agreed to marry you only to solve Naina's custody issue. I even transferred some shares in your name. Now that you are married to Sid I don't think that you would need any financial security. So, it is time that the shares are returned to the rightful owner. And also I have made arrangement to legally register your marriage to Sid. Once you produce the divorce papers of yours and Rajeev's marriage, we will proceed with that. For now, just sign the papers.

P: Mr.Kapoor. Leave that shares. I don't want any shares. I am having you with me. These shares are not a matter to me.

R: Well Priya. I know these doesn't matter to you. These never mattered to you. Not now or before 25 years. But I am telling you again. I am a very selfish man. I am doing this not for you but for me. I want my wife to be secured in all the ways. I will not let others take what is rightfully yours. So please stay out of this.

Priya didn't say a word after that. Juhi simply signed the documents given to her. Ram turned towards Pihu.

R: Now Pihu. Tell me what have you decided.

Pi: Papa. You are no more my papa. That lady(pointing at Priya) has changed you. It is not you who is speaking. It is her voice from your mouth. You have separated my Sammy from me. I don't wish to see your face here after. I am moving out of this house, I am going with my Juhi ma.

R: Pihu. Once your Natasha bua said the same words same to me. But she realized the truth after a big blow in her life. That blow changed her entire life. I pray to God that you don't regret too much when you know the truth. And speaking of Priya, I already told you never insult Priya in front of me. She is your mother. Learn to respect her. You can leave. Mamaji, What is your decision.

M: Ram puttar. I would very much like to stay here. But what na, Sid will feel very lonely if I leave him and stay here. So I am moving with him.

R: Good Mamaji. Now Khush, shall we move to the office.

K: Ya dad. I am ready.   

R: Bye Priya. Send me my lunch to office. See you in the evening.

After sometime, Priya was in their room arranging their wardrobe. Her usual Mr.Tidy Kapoor has turned untidy now a days. All his things were scattered here and there in the wardrobe. It looked like her wardrobe instead of his. Thinking of her man brought a small smile to her lips automatically. While arranging she came across her last year birthday present for him. It was in the front instead of its usual place telling her that it has been recently taken out. She knew when would it be taken. She really felt bad for not wishing him on his birthday . She thought of the surprise which she promised him. At the same time, her phone rang. It was Ram.

R: Hello madam. What are you doing?

P: Mr.Kapoor. you called in the office time. Is everything alright. Any problem? Why did you call. Tell na.

R: Bas Bas Bas yaar. How many questions. Arrey I shouldn't call my wife when I feel like calling a . What is this yaar? Why are you asking you so many questions?

P: No No Mr.Kapor. Not like that. Its just that you never call in untime na. that's why asked. Tell.

R: Nothing yaar. Just thought of talking to you. So simply called.

P: Oh. Simply called. Then I am sure Mr.Kapoor. it is going to rain heavily today.

R: rain?

P: Ha rain. When something unbelievable happens it will rain in the world. You calling simply is nothing less of a miracle.

R: Come on Priya. You are always making fun of me. If you are going to continue this I will cut the phone. Bye.

P: Accha Accha, Sorry. No fun. No fun. Tell.

R: Nothing yaar. I was thinking of you, then I remembered the surprise. So called to know whether it is ready.

P: Mr.Kapoor. stop behaving like a child. I will surely give you your surprise. Now go and concentrate on work.

R: I miss you Priya. Now I have been used to having you around in office. So a office without you is not at all feeling like office.

P: I am ready to join office even today if you agree to my condition .

R: No way Priya. I cant allow that. If you are coming as Mrs.Priya Ram Kapoor. You can come anytime. I am not allowing you to work as a employee anymore. This conversation is over, Bye.

P: OK OK OK... Oh God. You are impossible Mr.Kapoor. It is impossible arguing with you. I am wasting my energy unnecessarily. Bye. See you in the evening.

R: Bye...

IN THE EVENING:

Ram enters the home calling for Priya. But there was no response. The house was abnormally silent. Ram then remembered that nobody is in the house. Everybody would have moved out. Even Risabh and Sowmya have moved to US to manage the business there. But still the silence prevailing today was entirely different from the one which he felt when everybody was there except Priya. This silence was welcoming while that silence was totally unbearable. Because he knew that there was a soul waiting for his arrival. Thinking of that he moved to their room, calling for Priya. The door was closed. He got surprised. Never ever he has seen the door closed when Priya was there. He slowly opened it. It was total dark inside. He hesitated a bit. But he heard a sound from inside. Like lighting a match stick. He slowly  moved inside. There was a single candle in the centre of the table. He moved towards it. He was no less surprised to see a simple chocolate cake with "BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES RAM" written on it. He again called for Priya. He heard the sound of a switch being on. The whole room was bathed in light. He turned around. Then he saw her. Near the door to the changing room, clad in a beautiful aqua blue saree, looking as elegant as ever, with her hair let loose on the right shoulder, with her enchanting smile adorning her glossed lips, with her hand folded across her chest, with a mischeviousness in her kohled eyes which speak volumes in silence, looking as fresh as a newly blossomed flower, as bright as a rising sun, as cool as a monsoon drizzle, as refreshing as a evening drizzle. Ram was completely blown out. Seeing his expression, she slowly came towards him. Closed his slightly opened mouth with a finger and said, " what happened Mr.Kapoor? Surprised ? how is my surprise for you?"

R(still under the influence of shock): Priya, these things you really did this for me?

P: Very good... No Mr.Kapoor. I didn't do this for you. This is for Bansi kaka. Yesterday was his birthday, so I arranged this for him.

R: Hey stop it. I know you did this for me. Its just that I didn't know what to say seeing all this, so in a confusion I asked that. No need to tease too much. Ok.

P: Ha Ha... I know you are a golu no. Golus will ask like that only.

R: Stop calling me that. I am not fat.

P: Yes you are not fat. You are just Golu... My Golu... I will call you however I like. You cant stop me. Now come lets cut the cake. Today I am allowing you to eat Pastry since it is your birthday celebration.

R(with his tongue in cheeks): But priya, you already gave my pastry quota on my birthday no... so why again today.

P: WO WO... How did you know that? Nuts... I know she would have told you. I am not going to leave her tomorrow.

R: Relax priya. This is not Choti's fault. I may be a golu. But at the same time I am a business man. I can think for myself. I didn't understand at first. But later, after coming home, I sat and thought and found some truths. On that day,  Just before starting from home I called Nats and she told me that she forgot to wish me. And I am sure after a tiring trip no one will go out to get a pastry to give the next day. So it must have come to her. No one will give her pastry that late. And also she doesn't eat chocolate pastries. Also you will never forget to wish me on my birthday. SO basically 1+1 ALWAYS = 2...And that means those pastries were sent by you for me specially.

P (blushing): Haa. Wo... Mein...I...

R: What? Now how is my surprise...

P: Ok. Ok. OK. Now enough. Come and cut the cake. My surprise is not over yet. First finish this and go and change. You will see the second surprise.

R: Oh madam. So today full baggage of surprises a ... Chalo. Accha hae. Come.

Then he cut the cake, fed her.she took the piece from him and gave him a bite, wished "Happy Birthday Ram belatedly. I am sorry, I couldn't wish you first on that day. I am very very sorry. Actually to tell the truth I was inside the house only whe you came to see Nats. But I didn't come out because of my ego. Moreover you also said you didn't expect my wish, so I didn't want to wish you. It was all my fault. It was my ego. I shouldn't have done so. I will not repeat that."

R: its okay Priya. Now you have confessed your truth, I have to confess mine. On that day, yours was the first wish which I got without asking. Except Choti, nobody remembered my birthday in house. Choti also actually forgot to wish in her travelling schedule. The party was for Pihu and Sammy's third month anniversary, not for my birthday. So as usual it was you who wished me first on that day kind of.

P: What? How could they do so. Even Pihu... This is not done Mr.Kapoor. I will not accept this. I am not going to leave this. How could they do such a thing?

R: Priya.Priya. Relax. They are after all our children. So what if they didn't wish me. If they remain happy, then that is a greatest happiness for us. What else do we need.

P: Ha, you are right. So since you know about the pastry, did you get my card?

R: Card? What card? Choti didn't tell me anything about this.

P: No Mr.Kapoor. Not choti. I left a card for you in our gate.

R: Gate? In our gate? That means you came till here to wish me. Great.

P (realizing her mistake, putting her tongue between the teeth) : I said sorry na Mr.kapoor. I am sorry. See here, (holding her ears in hands) sorry, sorry, sorry.

R (laughing out loud, hugging her): Thank you Priya. Thank you so much. Thank you for everything. When you are around me, I forget all my problems. Thank you.

P: Now enough of sorries and thank you s. Go and change. Your next surprise is waiting...

Guys you too wait for the next surprise. Probably next will be the last. Please leave your comments... Eagerly waiting...😛😛😛

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just loved it pls continue soon
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superbly written, ram had done all those he had to do, as a hubby, as a dad.
He priotized things, and priya cannit deny the fact that, her hubby was hurt, her chikdren have not even wished him and shd cannit forget her mistske if leaving him all alone amobg the people who did not care her hubby.
There egos n misunderstanding confession, priya's teasing awesome
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb part!!
please continue soon!!!
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update
waiting eagerly for next part
ssssabcd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update.. Feeling bad tat pihu is not realising their parents love yet..
Hope everything gets well soon
raya moments are always beautiful.. Very nicely written..
Thanks fr pm..pls cntinue soon
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Read the whole in one go 
superbly written 'Loved Rams decision 
even more loved priyas 😉 surprises .. 
waiting for more