Superb Update
Story moving very interesting
very well written
I love each & every scenes
I loved it
Continue soon
Next time PM me 😊
Posted: 9 years ago
Such a wonderful update. Very well written. 
Thanks for pm. Continue soon..
Love always Raya cute and sweet fights. Ram has rectify the complaint Priya made and married her once again infront of nature. They always teases each other so now wat a gift of Priya to Ram that she only want to give in their room. Continue soon and thanx for the pm...
Thx for the pm.
Absolutely beautiful n classic raya, written superbly.
Ye sab scenes aate serial me toh hayye 😳
awesome update
pls continue soon
thanks fr pm..
Such a lovely update.. 😊
very nice ..superb..I loved it
continue soon
Originally posted by rags06

Sorry guys... i am having problem with posting the update. i am unable to post as it says that i have exceeded the 40 posts limit for the day which i haven't. so, i am unable to reply to anyof your posts  or comment  or do anything. i am so sorry. here comes the 4th part.
Please leave your comments and feedbacks. Eagerly waiting.
PART 4

When Ram came from the changing, the sight in front of him was mesmerizing. The entire room was decorated with variety of scented candles. The centre of the room had a small table neatly set for two. A soft music was playing in the background. It was an atmosphere for a perfect candle light dinner. A perfect romantic dinner date. Ram stood still gaping at the arrangements.

P: Mr.Kapoor. Will you honour me by joining me for a dinner date?

R: What!! Ha ... Yay a sure...

He went and sat on the table. There were many bowls kept close, but a single large one attracted his attention as it had a beautiful rose placed on its lid. He firstly opened it to find his favourite Aloo Paranthas. Immediately he took two to his plate and started relishing it with the best combo of butter. As soon as he took the first bite to his mouth,

R(with closed eyes): Hmmm... Such a lovely taste... God! I missed this so much...

Without saying anything he continued his assault on the paranthas.

Priya, meanwhile was looking at him with a smile. The way he ate the paranthas was quite amusing and cute at the same time.

P (to herself, in a low voice): Even now you still concentrate on dinner not on date.

R: what?

P: Nothing... You continue... How are the paranthas?

R: Hmmm... Too Good Yaar... Paranthas that too your hand made... what else do I need... But you said something? What did you say?

P: Arrey.Nothing... I didn't say anything.

R: No Priya. You are lying.. you said something about dinner and date. Say na... please.

P: No way...

R( pouting): If you don't say, I will not eat.

P: Ok, don't eat... what for me?

R: Priya... Please don't do this Priya. You know how much I love Aloo Paranthas. You made them for me, but you are not allowing to eat me... Please Priya. Have some mercy on me... Please, Please, Please, Pretty Please.

P( laughing out loud): Jab aap aise karthe hai na tab aap mujhe bade acche lagte hai...

R: No don't change the topic. Say what you said earlier.

P: Ok baba. I forgot for quite some days, how adamant you are. (blushing)I said Even now you still concentrate on dinner not on date.

R: Accha... So my wife is worried that I am concentrating only on dinner...

P: Ha... So?

R: Ok Madam. . Let me concentrate now on date... I never let anything that worries my wife without changing. First of all tell me, what is the reason for this surprise.

P: Reason means nothing special. Morning I promised you na, if you come down for breakfast I will give you a surprise. I just kept my word... unlike you.

R: Me? When did I break my promises...

P: Not once or twice. You always do so... What's new in that.

R: Oh you are complaining that I break my promises...Ok...So, 2 problems... Then I have to solve it immediately...Come...

P: Where?

R: Arrey, you told 2 complaints no... I will solve them one by one...Come with me.

P: But Mr.Kapoor, Where? That too at this time of the night...

R:   For a date?

P:Then what is going on here...

R: this is a dinner date right? Waise bhi, you only told I connentrate only on dinner and not on date. So, First we will go for a date and come and finish the dinner... Come now... No more questions

P: O...K...But Where?

R: Ha Ha Ha. That's a suspense.. I am going to take you to your favourite place, But till then I am going to tie your eyes

P: Why? Why should I tie my eyes?

R: Priya... Shall I say one thing?

P: Ha Tell...

R: You told 2 complaints about me na.. I will say only 1 thing... you ask too many questions yaar. Every time I say something, you ask me a question. I mean, your name should have been question bank instead of Priya. I  mean there is no limit for your questions yar.

P(angrily): Oh.. Now I look like a question bank to you, right? Mark my words. Hereafter I will not ask you any questions? Do whatever you want? What does it bothers me? I don't care.

R: Oh really... Thank God... I am saved. Since you have solved my complaint, now let me solve yours.

P: But, Wh...Ok.Ok.Ok... Come...

R(smirking): Just 2 minutes. I will change and come.

He came in casuals, just a white shirt whose full sleeves was folded upto mid forearm and a black pant. Priya wanted to question him about his new attire, but since she had promised that she will not question him, she kept quiet.  She goes and sits in the car with a pout. Ram smilingly follows. He was about to tie her eyes. Seeing that Priya was about to ask another question, but remembering her pledge she quietly allows Ram to do so. Ram started the car. The drive was a quite long one...Then the car came to a halt. Ram got down from the car. Came to priya's side, opened the door for her. She got down with her eyes still tied. Ram slowly caught her by her shoulders and made her walk. Then he made her stand in a particular place and removed her eye band...The view in front of her extraordinary. A vast ocean with never ending waves, basking in a full moon light, cool breeze hitting the face. It was nothing short of a painting, a nature's painting. There was an old boat nearby in the shore.  Nobody was in the shore since it was already late. It was peaceful. Only the sound of relentless waves was heard as a harmony. Ram was standing near her looking at her face expression, expecting her to say something.

P: Mr.Kapoor, wh...?

She stopped without saying anything.

R: What Priya? You started to say something, but stopped in the middle. Why? Don't you like this place. What happened.

P: No no. I like this place very much. Actually I wanted to ask something, but since you told that I am asking a lot of questions, I didn't want to irritate you.

R: oh, come on Priya. Why do you make it a such a big issue?

P: Arrey, No Mr.Kapoor. It is not a big issue. I am just following your orders.

R: Enough is enough Priya.You very well know that I told that just to make you stop asking about the surprise. So, please stop it.

P: Why should I ? You only started it.

R: What did I start? You only started this.

P: No you.

R: No you.

P: No you... You know what talking with you itself is a mistake.Leave it.

R: Hadde Yaar. You do this everytime. Just do whatever you want.

Both stopped arguing and turned to opposite sides. After few seconds, both turned and started to say sorry at the same time and burst out laughing.

R: Achha , Now tell, how is my plan for a date on a beach?

P: Not bad Mr.Kapoor. After these many years you have finally learned some romantic ways to surprise your wife.

R: Ha Teacher... All your coaching only... After all you are a TOFEL teacher no... And I am also a bright student...i learn quickly.

P: Oh, dont joke Mr.Kapoor. You and bright student. You took 25 years to learn and you are saying that you are a bright student.

R: Oh really. (In her ears) For your kind information madam I am also a teacher. I have taught some things to you 25 years back, do you remember?

Hearing him, first she didn't understand the meaning but when she understood she turned a deep shade of pink. Hitting him slightly on chest,

P: Day by day, you are turning shameless Mr.Kapoor.

R: Ha, What is there to be ashamed of? After all I have got such a beautiful wife, I have full right to romance her. Ok come, Lets go for a walk.

P: Walk? You are coming for a walk! Good, Great improvement Mr.Kapoor. Chalo...

After walking for some distance, Ram complained of not able to walk properly.

R: Priya, What is this Priya? I feel like walking only on some days, but see my feets are already paining and my shoe is full of sand. What to do?

P: Mr.Kapoor, there is a way to do certain things. Remember, in Sydney itself I told you the proper way to walk in a beach. But you never listened to me.

R: In Sydney! When

P: When else? During our famous honeymoon.

R: Oh (Thinking in his mind who said I forgot, its just a chance for you to tease me) and said, that was way long back, why don't you teach me again?
P: See, I told you na... you are not a bright student... Ok, Not a big deal... remove your shoes and socks and take them in your hand.

R: what to do Priya, that was 25 years back. We will do one thing. We will again go to Australia. You again teach me, then I will show you how bright I am ...

P: No need for that Mr. Think this as Australia beach and do what I say...anyhow you are a cleanliness freak, you are not going to do that. Then what is the use in telling you?

R: Hello madam, who said that I will not do what you say? (in a sad tone)That time I didn't follow because it was different, but now how can I say no? if I say no, then hitler will not leave me simply... Sadly nobody is here to protect me also... I have to save myself na...

P: Correct... Finally you understood the truth... Good...come...

R: Ha... Ha... Coming...

Saying this, he removed them and started to walk.  Both were enjoying their own private time after such a long time. After walking for some distance, Ram wanted to sit for some time before returning to car. So Both sat in the sands, side by side, watching the waves. Priya leaned on his shoulders. They were not talking anything. The silence between them was enough for their hearts to share their feelings. Then slowly Ram said, Priya I want to gift you something.

P(in a surprised tone): Gift, Now? I don't see anything here. What are you going to gift me?

R: Remember, once I gifted you the moon, you teased me it was not Kapoor industries property. Now I am going to gift you a star?

P: Accha... So now you have bought a star to gift me?

R: I couldn't get a real star, but I tried to buy one like a star?

Priya was looking at him surprised. Ram slowly took a box from his pant pocket. He took a beautiful solitaire ring from it, turned towards her, took her left hand in his right.

R: Today in front of these waves, the ocean and the Sky, I promise you that I will never leave you alone hereafter. You were, are and will be my wife. There was a guilt always in my heart from the moment I took your finger impression in those divorce papers. I controlled myself saying that it was for Naina's well being. But still I couldn't come over the guilt. That's why I never filed them. I know you will never ask me about that, but I wanted to say all these things to you and ask for forgiveness and also ask for you to remarry me. Then also I know you. I know that your love for me is pure. You will forgive me for sure. So I thought of marrying you instead of proposing you. Mrs.Priya Ram kapoor, I am remarrying you again today. Not because I divorced you, but because I broke your trust. I have hurt you, which I was not supposed to do. So I am taking this marriage as my second opportunity to keep you like a queen. I promise to do that.

Saying that, he took her hands towards his mouth and slightly kissed it. Priya had tears in her eyes on hearing this . She kept her other hand on his hand and simply nodded, as a sign of assuring him that she understood what he was telling.

R (to lighten up the mood): But madam, now I have a doubt. You don't care for me. I think I did a mistake by remarrying you.

P: Why? What did I do?

R: Then what? Now its almost midnight. Your husband still didn't eat anything. He left his favourite Paranthas in the middle to give you a surprise. But you are still not worried about his stomach. Too bad Mrs.Kapoor.

P: Arrey ha... I completely forgot that his stomach needs filling more frequently than any ordinary man. Come, let's go. By the way I also have to give you something.

R: Oh, give give.

P: Not here Mr.Kapoor. I will give it only in our room.

R: Why? Why not here?

P(in a husky voice): Mr.Kapoor. Please understand na... I cant give it here.

R(getting excited): Oh, then it must be something romantic. Are you going to give me a kiss...What is the problem in giving it here. We are husband and wife and also no one is here to see us. You can give it Priya.

P: Don't try too much. I will not say. I will give once we got to our room. Come.

Both started their walk back towards their car. Priya was feeling cold. She told Ram that he could have brought his coat along with him, so that she could use it now.

R: what is the need for my coat when I am here? Come.

He took her in a side embrace, and both started walking back. With their endless banters and chattering the way back home was comparatively shorter for them than it looked.    

Once again sorry. But it's not my fault. i had the update ready yesterday night itself. If somebody can ,  please tell me how can i add links in the first page.
Hey, Cool update😊

Edited by OrangeBlossoms - 9 years ago