Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys... Thanks for all your comments😊 sorry I couldn't reply earlier. I had some issues with posting replies... I will try to update the next part tonight  or at the most by tomorrow... Once again thank you all for all your support😛😛
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No problem dear
will be waiting for the next part
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Part 5:

Thank you everyone for our support. Here comes the next part of my SS. Do read and leave your comments. Eagerly waiting😛😛

IN KAPOR MANSION:

Both entered the Kapoor Mansion, talking and laughing. But seeing what awaited them both stopped in the doorstep.

R (in a low voice to Priya): Priya , I think we both are dead today. What to do now?

P: What to do means? How do I know? Only God must save us.

R: Ha yaar. We will do one thing. You go first na. I will join you later.

P: Why me first? You only take credit for all things no, you go first.

R: Come on Priya. Please save me na.  l am your best husband na. if I get caught now alone, then I will be finished. No one can save me. Please. Or else, We will go together. We will manage somehow. Atleast do this for me.

P: Ok, come. We will see.

Both entered together and chorously said, "HAI NEHA, Hai VIKRAM What a pleasant surprise"

Vikram smirked while Neha didn't reply anything. She just sat and looked at both of them with a glare.

Both Ram and Priya looked at each other, then Priya said, " Hai Neha! It's been quite a long time since we have seen. How are you? How is your mother? You left to dubai to see her right? Is she alright? How come you returned so soon? And by the way, why you two came here at this hour?  It's way past midnight. Any problem?"  And she gave signal to Ram, indicating to say something.

Ram caught the clue and said," Ha Neha, Anything important. It's already 12.30. What's the matter?"

Still Neha didn't say anything. Now both got panicked. Ram saw towards vikram, asking for help. Vikram still didn't say anything and continued smirking. Then he told Ram that he is also getting the same response from the moment she landed in the airport. So, Ram went and sat near Neha, in a convincing tone " Come no Neha. Stop this drama. I know you are dying inside to ask a thousand questions about our reunion. Now stop showing too much attitude and be a nice girl." This made Neha burst out with anger and she started beating him.

R: Arrey. Stop. Stop. Vikram, Priya somebody please help me. (trying to defend him from her blows) Neha. Neha. I am sorry. I am sorry. Please. See, I am your darling na. it is paining ya. Please.

And when Vikram tried to interfere, he also got some nice shots. Finally after sometime she got tired and stopped beating. She sat down panting... Then Priya, came and sat near her. With little precaution  She said, " Good job Neha. I have been missing you yaar. Finally you gave Mr.Kapor nice beatings. "

N: Oye Madam. Don't get too happy. Your quota is still remaining. I am tired with hitting these two now. Once I regain my strength I will give nicely to you too. Wait.

P: Arrrey Neha, I know you will not beat me. After all we are always in the same team, right?  

N:  Wrong. We WERE  in the same team. But now it seems you have formed a new team with your husband.

P: No No Neha. Never. How can you say that yaar? I am always in your team only.

N: Oh really. Then be a good team mate and tell me a truth.

P:What truth?

N: Nothing big. Just a small doubt. Just now you said, it's well past midnight.

P: Yes.

N: Then tell me. Until midnight where you two have been roaming, Mr.&Mrs. Kapoor

P: Wo Wo

Then Both at the same time blurted...

R: B.. Beach

P: Office.

N: Be...ach and Oooffice. Fatty, You went to beach. I am really surprised. And Priya what were you doing in office. You resigned your job right and also you ususally hate his office , right? And... if you two were from two different places, how come you both came at the same time? In same vehicle?

Both looked at each and other and then at Neha, not knowing what to say. Then again both blurted out

R: I was in office.

P: I went to beach.

Both Neha and Vikram looked at each other with a mischevious smile on their faces and then loked at them.

Priya, rolled her eyes at Ram, asked him to keep quiet. Then said, Actually Neha I went to beach and while coming back I picked him up from office, since it was too late. 

N: Oye. Stop lying you two. We are not children. Why don't you two admit that you went out to beach for a date.

P: Date? What date? No Neha. Nothing like that.

R: Right? Who will go on a date? What Neha? You talk stupidly... I think you are tired. That's why you are getting these stupid thoughts. You need rest. It's better you go home and take rest

N: Really Fatty?
P: Ha Neha... You take rest. We will discuss other things tomorrow.

N: Priya! Fatty's pant has sand and he as his shoes removed and your saree is wet. So it is clearly seen that you two were out to beach. So, stop acting.

Both Ram and Priya blushed and bent their head.

N: Anyhow me and Vikram are very happy for you two. But atleast you could have told me. All right , I cant stay angry in you for longtime, So I am forgiving you.

R: UFF... Thank God. Finally, It is over. Priya...Atleast now give me food...

N: What fatty? You didn't eat till now. I thought you would have ate outside.

P: Ha, Wo kya hai na... We thought we will have our dinner at home.

N: Oh madam, so we are disturbing your dinner date. Sorry. Sorry. We will leave now. We don't want to be kabbab mein haddi. Chal Vikram. We will leave.

P:Arrey Neha...Nothing like that. Come we will eat. I am sure you also would have not ate anything. It's been a long time since we all had dinner together.

R: Ha yaar. Vikram come. Arrey, all of you please come. I am hungry.

V: ok ok come...

All four had an enjoying dinner. Full of chatter and laughter it was a perfect evening for the awesome foursome. After dinner both bid GoodBye and left. Ram and Priya retired to their room. Priya closed and bolted the door. Ram went and sat in his favourite chair. Priya went to him and said,  

P: Mr.Kapoor, I told you I will give you something right? Close your eyes and keep your hands open.

R: Why?

P: What why? I said close your eyes.

R: That's what I am asking. Why should I close my eyes?

P: Mr.Kapoor. Do as you are told or else you will not get anything. Its your decision.

R: (in a low tone to himself) HITLER... (aloud with a grunt): Ok Ok OK.

Ram did as told. He closed his eyes. Priya went inside the changing room and came back. She placed a file in his hands and asked him to open his eyes. Ram was surprised when he saw the file. He immediately recognised it.It was the same file which had his love letters for her. He turned a mild shade of pink in emvrassment.

P: Mr.Kapoor. Look at me. Why are you blushing?

R(turning more pink and in mock anger): Shut up yaar... I am not blushing. Where did you get this file.

P: From the same place where you left it.

R: I had this in my PRIVATE cupboard... How dare you opened it.

P: Oh really... After 25 years of marriage you still expect me to take permission to open your PRIVATE cupboard. 

R: So what if it's been 25 years?  Some things are always private. Why did you open my cupboard? I am not going to leave you for this.

P: Ok. Ok. Do whatever you can. I am not scared. If you have finished your nonsense then will you hear what I have got to say.

R: Ha Ha Tell.

Priya kneeled in front of him with the support of his chair, took his hands in her hands and said,

P: Mr.kapoor. I came across this when I was arranging your cupboard today. Initially I thought that it was just my medical report. But when I read through all the pages, I came to know that these were the medicines which made me come out of coma. I never knew that my golu husband could write such beautiful love letters. I saw your love, our love, in each and every word. I saw your feeling for me. I also noticed some letters were not clear and understood you must have been crying when you wrote them. I understood what you went through inthose 7 years without me. I understood what mistake I made by again leaving you alone to suffer here. I understood what I mean to you.  I am sorry Ram. I am sorry  that I was not with you at that time to wipe your tears. I am sorry that I left you all alone to suffer in this world. I am sorry for doing such a stupid thing.

She had tears when she finished the sentence. Ram wiped her tears and said,

R: Come on Priya. Stop it. Past is past. It is not a big deal. You are near me now. I don't want anything else. This is enough for me to live my life. My Priya is back.   Now,no more sorries.

P: Yes Mr.kapoor. You are right. We will make a deal not to mention this again in our life. But atleast now open and see what I gave you.

R: Why? What is new in it? I only wrote them n. I know them by heart.

P: Arrey, first open and see na.

R: OK.

Ram opened the file and just flipped through it. He was surprised to find a card in the end. It was a greeting card for his birthday. From Priya, dated on his birthday.

R: Hey, so,this was the card you was talking about. Where did you leave it? And more importantly, how did you find it?

P: May be you forgot Mr.Kapoor. My son and me always make a good team. We both did some investigation and we found it.

R: Where did you find it? Tell na...

P: No Mr.Kapoor. That's none of your business .Leave it.

R: No Priya. I insist. I want to know , where did you find this?

P: Ok, But promise me, you shouldnot shout.

R: OK Promise. Now tell.

P: We got it from Juhi's room. Actually I left the card in the gate for you.  Watchman must have given it to Bansi Kaka and he inturn must have given it to juhi. We searched her room and we found it. As simple as that.

R: Oh. So, she did hide this from me. I am getting more and more reasons to take revenge on her.

P: No Mr.Kapoor. You promised me you will not make this an issue.

R: Why are you hell bent on saving her?

P: I am not saving her... I am just saving my husband from extra stress... Wo kya ha na, he has become old now a days...Already he has BP, stress and his eyesight has become less too. What will I do if he gets further stress, so I am trying to stop that...

Saying this, Priya got up to move from there. Ram gently tugged her and she safely landed on him. He immediately took her in his embrace. As she struggled to free herself, his grip on her tightened.

R(went close to her ears, in a seductive tone): What did you say? Do I look old to you?

His hot breath near her face, made her feel butterflies in her stomach. His manly scent was clouding her senses. She closed her eyes and managed to say, "Ha... I told so and I will tell so."

Slowly tracing her jawline, he wiped her trembling lips with his fingers.He brought his lips close to hers. With few millimeters apart he whisphered, "What makes you think that my eyesight has reduced...Shall I say, how sexy you look in this attire" Priya was not in a state to reply. She was still in a trance at how he can still create havoc in her body with a single touch. Her heart beat raised. He slightly brushed her lips with his and started moving towards her collar bone giving wet kisses. "if I have become old, what makes you shiver now?" She was already craving for his kiss. He slowly tucked a strand of hair falling on her face while his other hand was busy raoming over her bare waist. Her hands automatically moved to his shoulders. The desire to feel each other was mutual. Feeling her hands around his neck, he brought his lips towards her. Priya immediately closed the gap in between. It was a deep passionate kiss indicating pure love. The need for oxygen made them separate. The desire and passion was clearly visible in his eyes. Priya bulshed and lowered her gaze. Ram said, "Now see how this old businessman is going to compensate for his 6 months loss." He slowly took her in his hands and moved towards their bed. The night turned out to be a long sleepless one for the two.  

contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice... awesome...
pls continue soon
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nicely going loved it
thanks for PM
ic_2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Nice update . Thanks for pm.
Waiting for next one.
lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for pm its full of mast I and romantic lovely
MyLuvRaShi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Read the whole in one go nicely written i just loved it waitig for more
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Raya was so at ease when Neha Vik forgave them as they hide things from them but yet another chance they got to tease Ram Priya.
Ram was blushing because of Priya teasing regarding love letter he wrote but yet again he proved to her that he is not old and seal the moment with kiss and lost in their love.
Continue soon and thank you for the pm...