Originally posted by: sssabcd

amazing update..very nice abt nevik...

Thank you😊
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: bpatil3

Thx for the pm.
I can't believe aapne jo jo loop holes cvs adhoore chode the sab jod diya aur hume mast raya momrnts milgye.
awesome romantic, emotional connect of raya, missing each other.
Neha toh neha hai lolz
raya cannot hide anything from neha, she has to know know everything abt them yhere romance, date, pyar, care fight kab hoti hai, raya cannit hide. Jasois hai poori raya ki
awesome loved it

Thanks... Actually I am too missing RaYa like anything... That's why I started this...
anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice  update
continue soon
thelostgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice going
Kaash aisa show mei bhi hota
Continue soon
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai Guys,

Here comes the next part. Hope you all like it. please do leave your comments. Eagerly waiting for it.

Part - 6

In the morning:

Priya's sugary sleep was disturbed by a tickling sensation in her ears. She knew the source of it. It could only be her polar bear.  She turned and cuddled more to him. This brought a smile in his face. He caressed her hair slowly and tucked a strand behind her ears which was disturbing his view of her beautiful face. At the same time, he continued his mission of disturbing her. Priya who was still not in a mood to get up murmered, " Mr.Kapoor, Let me sleep na. I am feeling sleepy."cuddling more to him to escape from his disturbance. He immediately hugged her. Then slowly bent towards her ears and

R(in a naughty tone): Accha madam, why are you feeling sleepy?

P: I will not tell. Now don't disturb me.

R: If you don't tell then I will not leave you to sleep in peace.

P: Mr.Kapoor... Day by day you are becoming shameless.

R(in her ears): Priya, if I felt ashamed, then how would have I got 3 children. Ok. The time is already 10. Now get up.

P: No.. I will not. Now leave me...

R: Then shall I tell...

P: Uff... What are you going to tell...

R: Wahi.. Why you are feeling sleepy? Why you didn't sleep yesterday night?

Priya didn't budge up. She settled in his embrace in a more comfortable position.

P: Say whatever you want, to whomever you want. I am not bothered. Any way Mr..Kapoor, Since you know the reason, Let me sleep...

R: Arrey, you have to go to meet Neha for lunch right? If you go late she will not leave you simply...

P: No Problem. Anyhow she is going to tease me only. I am used to it by now. So, you don't worry.

R: Come on Priya... I am getting late for office. I need breakfast.

P: Go to Bansi kaka. He will give you whatever you want...

R: What if I want a kiss with my breakfast?

P: You will not get it. Or else if you can, get that too from Bansi kaka. I don't mind

R:  So , you will not get up... Pakka...?

P: RAM ... Please na... See I called you by your name and all... So let me sleep...

R:  I am going to say you something...Then you will jump out of bed by yourself.

P: Tell whatever you want. I am not going to move from here..

R: Really?

P: Yes...

He went near her ears and said " Khush came to room in the morning and he saw us. He came to get our blessings before he is about to start his new project." Hearing the name of Khush, She immediately sat bolt upright in bed and checked her attire and the state of the room to know whether any evidence of their previous night encounter was there.

Ram laughed out loud, looking at her panic stricken face. He couldn't control his laughter. Priya was really getting angry.

P: Mr.Kapoor... Will you stop laughing?

Ram continued to laugh

Priya was really angry, she threw a pillow on him and started hitting him.

P: Mr.Kapoor. I am warning you. Stop laughing and tell what exactly happened?

Ram was still laughing. He couldn't stop laughing

P: If you are not going to tell what happened, then you can forget about your Aloo Parantha for one full month.

He immediately stopped laughing.

R: Ok.Ok. relax relax. Don't get tension.i will tell... I got up early in the morning, cleaned the room and changed you into your nighty. So, when Khush came the room was clean and you were sleeping...I told him you were tired and so sleeping.

P: Oh,Thank God... Within a second my heart stopped beating. What if you didn't wake up earlier?

R: Relax Priya... Nothing happened... Now madam, since you are fully awake, will you fresh up and come... I need my breakfast.

P: Ha. 5 minutes.. I will come soon...

R: Waise, when I told Neha you didn't bother to get up, but on mentioning Khush's name you immediately woke up. Does that mean that you are afraid of khush?

P: That I will explain after freshing up. Now go and change into your "BLACK BUSINESS Suit" and become The Ram kapoor from my Mr.Kapoor. It is getting late.

R: Ha Ha.. I will change. First you go.

When Priya came from changing room after a few minutes, clad in a simple black saree, he was nowhere to be found.

P: Mr.Kapoor... (to herself) Arrey, where did he go suddenly? Till now he was shouting that he is hungry, it is getting late for office, etc.etc... Now, when I am ready, he is not here?

Then she noticed it.

There was a bunch of red roses on the corner of the bed with a note underneath. She went and took it. The note read as follows:

My dear Priya ,

I have to leave since I received an urgent call from office. Don't worry. I  am eating an apple as I  am writing this. But this one is not tasty like the one you cut and give... Maybe that taste was from your hands and not from the apples . Ok. These  roses are specially handpicked by me for my queen. If you can give me the privilege of  dining with you for lunch , in my office, I will be happy ... By the way I have kept a gift for you with  these roses. I thought of giving those yesterday night itself but since I was busy in other important matters (you know what XOXOXXO) I forgot to give. You will be missing your old ones, because I have taken them and secured them. Don't try to search for them. These will suit you perfectly.

Yours  ever loving,

RAM.

P.S. I Love You...

She didn't understand the last 2 lines. She read it again but no use. She blushed and gently touched the roses. She took them and found a neatly wrapped small gift box under it. She took a single rose, placed it in her hair and placed the other ones in a neat formation in the vase on the table. Then she took the gift box. It was wrapped in a golden colour wrapper which had small heart shaped silver printings. A small bow tie was in the right hand corner, securing a small plastic rose with it. The card on it read WITH  LOVE  FROM  RAM'

She carefully opened it. It was a pair of silver anklets. Very simple yet beautiful. Not the one which shows the cost, but the one which shows elegance. She immediately understood his last 2 lines. It was him , who removed her old ones the previous night. She blushed profusely. Her cheeks were turned into a deep shade of pink. She thought  Yeh Mr.Kapoor bhi na...I don't know what to do with him. What if somebody else sees this.  When the age was there to romance, he was busy in works, now when the age is to work he is romancing. Whatever, I am happy that finally he learnt how to be romantic... ' with a slight blush, she slowly sat on the bed and wore them one by one.

She again read the note and saw his invitation to join him in office for lunch. She got angry with that. She thought , Arrey again to office ... I already told him that I won't come to that office as Mrs.Priya Ram Kapoor. What is he thinking... Just then her phone beeped with a message. It was from him... "Don't worry Priya. Come to Kapoor industries, not to the new office. I know you are shy to face your colleagues as Mrs.Priya kapoor"... Seeing that, she smiled. She wondered how well he knows her... Again a beep, saying "What is there to be surprised, I know you in and ...also out" She blushed seeing it. Again a beep.  Again a SMS... "Hello madam, Don't blush too much.. Save it for me for tonight. Now, if your blushing is over, call Neha and change your lunch plan into a dinner one. I will join you too."

Priya was thinking what excuse to make to Neha... She didn't have much time, she had to prepare lunch... As she took the phone to call, she recieved another message... "Madam, don't strain yourself with preparing lunch just be my guest." She smiled reading it... Then preparing for the worst, she called Neha.

N: Hello Priya... Where are you yaar? How long I am waiting for you... Ok... Are you ready or not? It's getting late.
P: Arrey Neha... First relax... How many questions will you ask at a time ya? At least give me a chance to reply... First of all I called you now to tell that I won't be able to come today...
N: what? How can you do this? This is ridiculous... I will not accept this..  I am sure fatty must have spoiled our plan... I am not going to spare him..
P: No. No. Not like that...
N: What not like that? Then like what? Don't support your husband... Oh ho ... I forgot... Now a days you are with him only na. So you will support him only. I am a fool to talk ill about him in front of you...
P: Neha... Please first let me speak..
N: Ha.. Ok.. Tell your all blame reasons... What other option do I have
P: first thing is you are correct in saying that Mr.Kapoor is the reason for my today's not coming. But it's just that he called me to office. I don't know why? Maybe some important work I think...
N: Accha... To office ...that too important work... Right right..I understand... You husband and wife will have private business...but Priya don't you think privacy will be less in office... You could go to some hotel..  If you want me and Vikram will book suite 2110 in hotel Westinn...
P( blushing): Shut up Neha... Aisa kuch nahi he waisa tum socchrahi hu...
N: ok... If you say so then I accept it... But say me why are you blushing now...
P: I am not blushing...
N: Oye ..I am 100% sure that you are blushing now... Save it for fatty... Now tell me madam when will you be free...
P: It is a waste of time talking to you... Ok leave it.. Me and Mr.Kapoor will come for dinner tonight..
N: Both... But I thought we will have a gossip session... Ok no problem.. We will chuck both our babies out for drinks and we will have a separate session...
P: Ok bye...
N: Ha madam... Bye..  By the way All the best for your private business...
P: Shut up Neha... Bye... I am keeping the phone...

Priya thought to herself ' See because of this Mr.Kapoor what all I have to endure... Now Neha will not leave this private business issue for another month at the least... Wait till evening, I will make sure he also gets caught to her '.
Finally after all set, she left to his office... As she entered, she saw Jenny and asked whether any meeting is going on..
J: No mam... No meeting is there. But Sir told not to disturb him until he calls...
P: Ok... No problem... I will see...

J:But mam...

P: What Jenny? Don't worry. I will not disturb your Sir's work.

Saying so, she proceeded to his room. Jenny dared not to stop her. When Priya went inside she saw him sitting with his eyes closed holding his forehead in both palms... Something was terribly wrong

Sorry, if there are any mistakes..
ic_2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another beautiful update. Thanks for pm.
Waiting for next one.

akilagoud2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update
thanks for pm
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously Ram is turning out to be a very romantic person and leaving no chance to make Priya blush. Above all now Neha also got opportunity to tease Mrs. Kapoor i am really enjoying the Raya romantic encounters. Continue soon and thank you for the pm. Looking forward for next part...