Balika Vadhu

What's Going On? :/

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys! I haven't watched Balika Vadhu in a long while, busy with personal stuff, and I wanted to resume watching this show. The last thing I remember was Anandi helping Ganga and freeing her. What happened after that? 😕
Also, can someone tell me when the Ganga track was? I'd like to watch it from where I left it 😊
Edited by RabbaVeGrey - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Quite a lot has happened 😆 There was Sanchi drama for few months then Shiv's adoption drama and him being son of Anop Meenu came out 😆 Return of Anoop! 😛 Ansh adopted Amol
There was a defamation case against Shiv, Ansh had professional dispute and now currently Dadibua has entered to make Anandi's life hell 😡

In BH
Jagan got married against the family wish and then it was family manao track for them, Jagya became MLA, Bhairon Sumi left for US I.e. the actors left bv, Jagan has a dispute too, Gulli's marriage drama, Tausa's death and entry and exit of Gauri now 😛

swathimanjula69 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are most luckiest for not watching BV now a days. first thing having a good hospital Ganga mata Gauri ko ghar lekar ayi hiding the fact she's jagadish's wife. that stupidity over with one kissing scene between husband and wife. second boring session is Anandi mata taking drug induced ladoos feed by DB. after exposure of DB the story may start interesting to watch. till then you please be busy with your personal professional life. Bye
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
U didnt miss anything good 😆
kase thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swathimanjula69

You are most luckiest for not watching BV now a days. first thing having a good hospital Ganga mata Gauri ko ghar lekar ayi hiding the fact she's jagadish's wife. that stupidity over with one kissing scene between husband and wife. second boring session is Anandi mata taking drug induced ladoos feed by DB. after exposure of DB the story may start interesting to watch. till then you please be busy with your personal professional life. Bye

You are so bang on... 👏 
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ganga has become one of leads of show parallel lead Her track is not just of some months Ganga's entry was 4th Jan 2013 and it continues till now 😆
Its a long story but BV times  Balika Vadhu time Newsletter have summary of every month Check the section Imp links here 😊
evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: __Neha__

Quite a lot has happened 😆 There was Sanchi drama for few months then Shiv's adoption drama and him being son of Anop Meenu came out 😆 Return of Anoop! 😛 Ansh adopted Amol
There was a defamation case against Shiv, Ansh had professional dispute and now currently Dadibua has entered to make Anandi's life hell 😡

In BH
Jagan got married against the family wish and then it was family manao track for them, Jagya became MLA, Bhairon Sumi left for US I.e. the actors left bv, Jagan has a dispute too, Gulli's marriage drama, Tausa's death and entry and exit of Gauri now 😛

wait so anandi and shiv adopted a kid?