Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
But slapping your wife in any case is unacceptable. I understand how prem felt. He had right to express his anger but slapping simar was wrong and then marrying Surbhi was wrong too. He basically spoiled three life's today. 
ayshax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel so sorry for Simar now that she's been kicked out of the house with a small girl. I hate Surbhi and Prem for what he did. Atleast he shouldn't have kicked Simar out with a small kid at night. Also Anjali was watching whilst this happened so I think she will no longer accept Surbhi as her mum
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aysha98

I feel so sorry for Simar now that she's been kicked out of the house with a small girl. I hate Surbhi and Prem for what he did. Atleast he shouldn't have kicked Simar out with a small kid at night. Also Anjali was watching whilst this happened so I think she will no longer accept Surbhi as her mum

He kicked out simar from house? Okay now I hope simar never goes back to him, I would rather like to see her with vikhrant. Enough of this Bhardwaj house! 

Premarlove455 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hate surhbi
Always she thinks about her feelings
ayshax thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saraa.

He kicked out simar from house? Okay now I hope simar never goes back to him, I would rather like to see her with vikhrant. Enough of this Bhardwaj house! 

Prem will go back to Simar but because she will be possessed by Sunaina she will tell him to go away. I think all these misunderstandings are being caused by Surbhi and Sunaina and most of all Roli as she made Surbhi enter Prems life. So when people blame Simar for the cause they should also blame Roli too. 
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
U said here
Sid loves roli more then prem loves dinar
Mujko tou lagta hai sid also loves simar more then prem coz he recognized her rather then prem who couldn't for a single moment recognize simar
This plot is dealt with in a very pathetic manner.
Premarlove455 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sunaina is making problem for simar
And for prem is surbi is making
I pretty sure that surbi will become negative

Hate surbi and Sunaina
Always thinks about them self never thinks about others Edited by Premarlove455 - 9 years ago
ayshax thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue_an

U said here
Sid loves roli more then prem loves dinar
Mujko tou lagta hai sid also loves simar more then prem coz he recognized her rather then prem who couldn't for a single moment recognize simar
This plot is dealt with in a very pathetic manner.

Sid recognised Simar because of Roli as he knows her really well and knew she wouldn't go burning her hand for some stranger. And also I feel pity on Prem as he doesn't know what a big mistake he's made by throwing Simar out and marrying Surbhi but overall I have a feeling when Prem did this he was probably possessed by Sunaina as she probably will turn negative and do anything to stay with Vikrant and Sanjana by using Simars body
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you cvs at least sim get big thappad by prem wowww moment, waiting for next thappad.
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh God cant understand u people what is Surbhi guilty in all this what nosense u talk. Simar is guilty about Sunaina she allows her that can use her body, if she refuse her then Sunaina wouldnt doo that.