I'm back with some creations [30.8.14] - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by .King-Of-Kings

Thanks,  I used photoscape. You gotta download it. I can help you further if you wish😊

Is it free? Also do you know how to make video VMS? I've been wanting to learn for more than a year now..
Thanks a lot!
Originally posted by kmfan_2

Is it free? Also do you know how to make video VMS? I've been wanting to learn for more than a year now..
Thanks a lot!

Yeah It's free. I've never tried making VMsπŸ˜• I've made a few lyric videos in the past...but I should consider it...from what i know, i think you need Windows movie maker to do it.
Thanks Josh...I know about the movie maker as I have made many VMs with pics... wanted to learn with videos as I don't know which site to use to download videos...safe ones that is...
Thanks for helping Josh.😊
Originally posted by kmfan_2

Thanks Josh...I know about the movie maker as I have made many VMs with pics... wanted to learn with videos as I don't know which site to use to download videos...safe ones that is...
Thanks for helping Josh.😊

http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001002.htm

Shanti I use that website...It works fine for me.😊 You decide whether you think it's alright you use or not..
And in  my other computer I downloaded videos using Youtube downloader. πŸ˜Š

Sure, np😊
Edited by .King-Of-Kings - 9 years ago
Sorry Josh for late comment 
Thank You so Much for fulfilling My Wish with such Awesome Creations πŸ‘

All are simply Amazing β­οΈ

But the B&W one, I loved it a LOT.

Hiii josh welcome back with bang πŸ‘ all creations are outstanding πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ liked all of them πŸ˜› nd most liked the last one 😳 ..
wanting to see more from you yar πŸ˜‰ ..
have a great time
take care 😊 ..