Track is okay! bt actress is pathetic!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
hey guys m new to forum..n saw outrage over track on forum but i think track is okay.. almost many serial where one lead dies they proceed story in same way! xample bidaai
but they should change actress ASAP!! she z terrible actress .. role is so strong that ny pretty girl can agree to do that role bt y choose that horrible girl with pathetic voice n most imp. she CANT ACT!! who is casting director of sns?? first radha n now paridhi.. they shld cast sm1 pretty n good actress
Wait are you talking about Sadhna or Sakshi in the example of Bidaai?
they can have shown a different track instead of showing how to trap sister's husband after her death???? ðŸ˜¡ 
they can show like jigar accepts for re-marriage for the sake of kids like PV 
i agree with risha..
why eveytime in this show jigar needs to accept a forced marriage  

i don't like the track either 

Totally agree with you.
I too have made many posts about the bad acting of this actress.

Can't stand her. Her English is also terrible. 
It's Like they picked her up from some remote village and dumped her on us. 
She should be changed ASAP.
Tack is ok for me as long as the actress is playing it well. This one is NOT
radha wasn't good looking,but her acting was good.off screen she is pretty.but her character was horrible

Originally posted by pallavi_

hey guys m new to forum..n saw outrage over track on forum but i think track is okay.. almost many serial where one lead dies they proceed story in same way! xample bidaai
but they should change actress ASAP!! she z terrible actress .. role is so strong that ny pretty girl can agree to do that role bt y choose that horrible girl with pathetic voice n most imp. she CANT ACT!! who is casting director of sns?? first radha n now paridhi.. they shld cast sm1 pretty n good actress
Originally posted by LoveSaathiya

Wait are you talking about Sadhna or Sakshi in the example of Bidaai?

yaaa sadhna n sakshi