Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

anybody alive here...????

nivedha_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
hello people...🤗
koi hai..???😕..the forum is so silent actually DEAD...come on..we can do gup shup.😆.what do you think any naksh MU is on the way..??😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe you know aksharas dialogue scared me when she said that hum hamesha ek doosre ka sath denge
Chahe hum saath rahen ya Alag :S
naKsHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
really yaar pata nai sabko kya ho gaya hai
mein to baar baar aati hu par yaha to koi hota hi nai
i dnt think so this time they will argue cz they r showing us hw strong their bond is
Pragati-naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am alive here.. i think naksh may be argue but i wish that they never do any fight
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mein Zinda Hun...😆
okay coming back to the topic:😳
I wasn;t really getting time from university for discussing the show but now I make it a point to discuss it even for few minutes. 
I really think that there is a huge argument coming soon between Naitik and Akshara. I really liked how Akshara was angry when they were in jail and how Varsha was teasing them. Also, their romance was lovely.

The whole episode was nice. Girja eloping with some odd guy who is only hungry for money doesn;t seems nice to me. Precap is shocking. What will they do now?
Hungrytide thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
YRKKH is a show that deals with human relationship purely on the basis of moral values. Wherein members are predominantly governed by ethics and principles; further strengthening the bond. 
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
m alive but m xtremely sorry i cant b active due to personal engagements