Sorry but this is just crap and more crap

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Sorry if this is going to hurt you guys.
This is going nowhere. Fill a mang with sindoor of another woman and your wife is in front of you. Because you are angry. Make no sense.
Mata ji go back to your room. Ap kam nahi ho.
I know simar dis this all to safe her fam en living two years appart is a big deal.
Simar is always mahan. If prem married Surby than it would be NO sasural simar ka.
For me this whole crap end now. CV i think you should stop this crap or come with a fresh storry.
Sorry.
I think cvs made times ago mistake with show name.
dont worry at last they show that whole mistake is done by Prem only by marrying surbi...
they dont show the pain he went through in these 2 yrs along with his lill anjali...
exactly...no one is going to bear this dirty track...cvs, we want a fresh track...u completely ruined the glory of this show with ur silly thoughts...i'm really afraid to touch this channel & ur show
I agree. If they want to continue this show then get Simar back to the house and kick Surbhi out. The drama no longer makes sense. They should either end this track and focus on RoSid or end the show because it's really getting annoying at what Prem did today by throwing Simar out and marrying Surbhi.