Why Nicholas Spark???

Anne.Frank thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I am new to the forum and I guess many of you here are Nicholas Spark fans like me...I love his books..
So my friend yesterday asked me why do I love reading Nicholas Spark books...and I just couldn't explain her in words why I feel his books are special...
So I want to ask you...Why do you read books written by Nicholas Spark??

PS -If you don't like his books,you can still comment and express your viws.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TenTinyBreaths thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Indeed it is very tough to explain why nicholas sparks! 
I think it's because there's no super hero or billionaire who can do everything but just ppl having normal financial background.. they struggle, they conquer.. they laugh, they cry as well.. in short it's about common people having extra ordinary love stories.. actually nothing's extra ordinary there if we think properly.. but it's the depth n intensity of their feelings that forces us to think that everyone is spcl nd so is their feelings.. i believe that's y it's n.sparks.. nd that's y he's unsubstitutable.. nd that's y his work alwaz hold spcl place in our hearts.. :)
Anne.Frank thumbnail
^^I agree...and there is something so serene and so delicately beautiful in the way he describes feelings...it feels like some fairytale...yet it is practical...
morning_dews thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nicholas sparks has that beautiful ability to make any reader connect themselves to the character in his books.
though at the beginning I was hesitant to read his worrks, now I recommend all the book lovers I meet, to try out with his novels.

his way of writing, it makes me feel that he is writing about me n my future... Ummm in short, different, beautiful n for me unexplainable... :)
Anne.Frank thumbnail
^^i know right...and the stories are crisp and short with no extra added melodrama...
I loved his book The Rescue.
morning_dews thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't read that yet...
would love to read it...

Anne.Frank thumbnail
Originally posted by: -dosy_devil-

I haven't read that yet...

would love to read it...

Its a lovely book..with a lovely happy ending...😳
tech-tonic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So much is being talked about Nicholas Spark's books,I think I need to read it next.😊
Anne.Frank thumbnail
Originally posted by: tech-tonic

So much is being talked about Nicholas Spark's books,I think I need to read it next.😊

Yeah..You definitely should...The first Nicholas Spark book I had read was The Rescue..followed by At First Sight and The Notebook...😊
tech-tonic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anne.Frank

Yeah..You definitely should...The first Nicholas Spark book I had read was The Rescue..followed by At First Sight and The Notebook...😊

Right,I will.Will add the above books to TBR listπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks πŸ˜³