Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Dr_lamboojee

this is not fair...
I think this is not an AT thread
you cannot stop anybody from liking or disliking any actor/character
everybody is free to give his/her opinion
like it or leave it...
certainly you cannot dictate anybody what to write or not to write in an open forum
if you are so infatuated by any jodi
you can do bhajan/kirtans/gungaan/vandana/jagran
in their ATs... nobody stops you...
certainly you cannot dictate anybody...in an open forum...

by the way this post by selfie is no way offensive...
but I find you response quite abusive...

lambooji i agree abt general post  but here shes rite as this post is abt ppl who misses them 2gether.so why 2 post u like the jodi or not. and moreover heres no mention abt parni so why 2 bring that here.shes not dictating .shes only saying why hes stopping her liking parni.
if sum1 posts abt meekash liking we don't go & say we don't like them.yes generally wen w e discuss abt the tracks & jodis in them then its not wrong
but here its 4 ppl who wants them & misses them so why 2 post such instigating post??

tiny15 thumbnail

by the way how are you?
again reached at your city after a mini
bharat darshan on my evaluation...

I was having this smoked salmon last night
and remembered you and dolly...
you are a foodie, right...
sometime you must taste this...

btw i m vegetarian so i can't hav fish.
Dr_lamboojee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

lambooji i agree abt general post  but here shes rite as this post is abt ppl who misses them 2gether.so why 2 post u like the jodi or not. and moreover heres no mention abt parni so why 2 bring that here.shes not dictating .shes only saying why hes stopping her liking parni.

if sum1 posts abt meekash liking we don't go & say we don't like them.yes generally wen w e discuss abt the tracks & jodis in them then its not wrong
but here its 4 ppl who wants them & misses them so why 2 post such instigating post??

in that case the TM should have added one disclaimer
Nobody except the fans of the imaginary vishnu-meethi jodi
are allowed to post here

we would not have visited or written anything in this thread
it is better to add this disclaimer here even now
so that all the fans of the imaginary jodi can discuss peaceful any without any interference...
tiny15 thumbnail
@lambooji i think shes clear wen she wrote sehs missing them 2gether & its & was not an  imaginery jodi. they were a pair until sum1 blackmailed in reality(but we can't sya that)
so its unfair 4 u 2 call them imaginery jodi.
and wen sum1 started thread 4 praise like this then its clear ppl who misses them shud post here.bcoz its an appreiciation post/thread only.
Dr_lamboojee thumbnail

@lambooji i think shes clear wen she wrote sehs missing them 2gether & its & was not an  imaginery jodi. they were a pair until sum1 blackmailed in reality(but we can't sya that)

and wen sum1 started thread 4 praise like this then its clear ppl who misses them shud post here.bcoz its an appreiciation post/thread only.

Point One: at present it is an imaginary jodi, mano ya na mano
Point Two: It is not an AT, it is an open thread... again mano ya na mano
Point Three: enjoy your time, will not visit again to this thread, yeh toh pakka maan ke chalo..๐Ÿ˜‰
tiny15 thumbnail

Point One: at present it is an imaginary jodi, mano ya na mano
Point Two: It is not an AT, it is an open thread... again mano ya na mano
Point Three: enjoy your time, will not visit again to this thread, yeh toh pakka maan ke chalo..๐Ÿ˜‰

lambooji i don't agree wid u point no.1.๐Ÿ˜†bcoz they were/r not imaginary jodi. bcoz they were a pair & also shown as mrd couple.
ur pt.no2 i agree 50-50.yes its an open thread but 4 misising the jodi so u any1 can post but not like that if we like it or not.
and pt no.3 its ur wish.๐Ÿ˜†
ShrustiM thumbnail

dolly thanks for supporting me and clearing the things ๐Ÿ˜ณ just leave it who cares?? we love meeshu and they r the couple which rules our heart ๐Ÿ˜Š we love them and 2ndly they may not win their hearts but they have won our hearts ๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by parnifan01 - 9 years ago
ShrustiM thumbnail

this is not fair...
I think this is not an AT thread
you cannot stop anybody from liking or disliking any actor/character
everybody is free to give his/her opinion
like it or leave it...
certainly you cannot dictate anybody what to write or not to write in an open forum
if you are so infatuated by any jodi
you can do bhajan/kirtans/gungaan/vandana/jagran
in their ATs... nobody stops you...
certainly you cannot dictate anybody...in an open forum...

by the way this post by selfie is no way offensive...
but I find you response quite abusive...

lambojee i agree anyone can post here their likes and dislikes but the person should ensure about the topic na?? its about missing meeshu not about  disliking them ๐Ÿ˜• and i hurts meeshu fans here so i made this post for meeshu fans ๐Ÿ˜ณand i am new to this forum and i want to know how many meeshu fans r there ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by parnifan01 - 9 years ago
ruhi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: parnifan01

lambojee i agree anyone can post here their likes and dislikes but the person should ensure about the topic na?? its about missing meeshu not discouraging or disliking them๐Ÿ˜•so i made this post for meeshu fans๐Ÿ˜ณand i am new to this forum and i want to know how many meeshu fans r there

Hey no offense but according to rules you can't tell anyone not to give opinion specially when they are polite and in this case you can join Meeshu AT if there is any or open such AT or if u want to see how many fans they have just open a polling thread, ppl will vote.