OS - A Lotta Love by Piyu(Priyal) (Rishbala Fanfiction)

Mrs.Somerhalder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Guys! This was the OS I had submitted for the contest that was held earlier this month! Many of you might have already read, if not please read and give your comments! Thanks!
-----------------------------------------------------------

A Lotta Love!

After setting the dining table Madhubala paced around the room.. She looked at the clock which showed the time to be 7:40..

"Oh My God! Only 20 more minutes! I hope things go according to my plans!" she thought

Having absolutely no work to do she picked up the magazine to distract herself and sat on the sofa.. She flipped through the pages randomly and realized it was actually of no help as her mind continuously went to her husband..

Thinking about him she saw how things were changing in their married life..  She had been dumb enough to hate him at the starting not realizing what all he had done for her. The reason for her hatred towards him was that his brother had refused to marry her at the last moment.. Though she knew there was no fault of his in it she couldn't bring herself to accept him. A month had passed by and her hard feelings for him also started melting away.. She had always tried and been rude with him, never completing any of her wifely duties, whereas he understood her and her feelings and was always nice towards her. He took care of her comforts and never even got irritated by her behaviour, complaining about it was still far off. With time as the pain of the betrayal faded away she slowly started seeing her husband in new light, with different outlook, then had she first time noticed the sacrifice he had done to save her dignity, by coming forward and marrying her when everyone else couldn't think straight. Her family would have died of shame if not for him. She had accepted him with full heart then and had started taking steps towards being an ideal wife.

And here she was today, heads over heels in love with him. The only question that had stopped her from confessing her feelings to him was "What if he didn't love her!?" She certainly wouldn't be able to bear another rejection. After pondering over it for days she finally decided to open her heart to him and face whatever happens next.. Next week he would be going to USA for 6 months, if not now then she would never be able to tell him how much she loved him.

The doorbell rang and she excitedly ran to the door. She opened the door and she held her breath as she saw her handsome as ever husband standing there with a bright smile, nervousness hit her hard and she faintly smiled back.

She waited for his usual question, "How was your day?" but this time he simply came in without a word.

She followed him into the room thinking what had happened to him and saw him going to the washroom to freshen up. She decided to wait for him and sat on the bed and got up with a jerk. She turned around to find a beautiful bag on the bed with a note on it. She picked it up and read through it.

Dear Madhu,

I know you might be wondering why I am behaving a little different.

Well, let me tell you, that was to wake up the curious cat in you and getting you to this bag.

Hold on, don't kill me! :P

Anyways open this bag and you will know the rest.

We are going out for dinner today if you don't mind?

RK

By the time she had finished reading it she had a big smile on her face. She took hold of the bag and in a quick move removed the box she found inside. She tore the ribbons and opened the box to find a beautiful pink anarkali. She picked it up and found another note there..

Dear Madhu,

I Hope you liked the dress.

I know you don't wear these kind of dresses but I would be really grateful if you would wear this for dinner.

RK

Madhu took the dress and ran to her room to get dressed.

After some time RK knocked at Madhu's room door. She turned to look at him and both were stunned by the other's beauty.  They shared an eyelock for some time.  Madhu quickly coming back to her senses smiled at him signalling him to come in..

He happily sat on her bed and looked at her while she was getting ready. Her accepting him and her efforts to be an ideal wife had not gone unnoticed by him. He had slowly fell in love with her but was doubtful of her feelings towards him, but now after she had agreed for the dinner and wore the dress he had gifted her he exactly knew that even she felt the same. She looked heavenly.

Feeling RK's gaze on her she turns to look at him. This was probably the most important moment in their lives as they could somehow sense each other's feelings, though they dare not say love but they knew it was something on those lines. This only boosted their resolve to confess their feelings to each other.

He smirks at her and says, "You look out of the world" making Madhu blush uncontrollably.

RK had worn a black suit in which he looked more than hot, it was difficult for Madhu to take her eyes off him.

She shyly said, "Even you" making RK chuckle.

Once she was ready they went to the car. RK opened the door next to the driver's seat for her and she sat after adjusting her dress. He himself sat in the driver's seat and was about to start the car when Madhu asks him, "I had already ordered your favourite food from the hotel. What about that?"

RK smiles and says, "No worries! We will see about it later.."

She smiles back at him and looks out of the window as he starts driving the car.

RK stops the car and Madhu turns to look at him confused. He gets down and goes to her side and opens the door for her. She places her hand in his hand and steps out.

He turns her around making her back face him and slowly whispers in her ears, "Do you trust me Madhu?"

Madhu confused replies, "Yeah, more than I trust myself" she bites her tongue and then continues "Why?"

He blindfolds her and guides her holding her by her shoulders.

Madhu says, "Where are you taking me RK?"

RK decides to keep quiet and continue walking.

After reaching a certain distance he removes the blindfold and Madhu slowly opens her eyes adjusting to the light. She was mesmerized by the beauty that lay in front of her eyes.

A table and two chairs covered with red cloth were set.  Petals of flowers lay around it. On the table was kept lighted candle and a big box. As she looked around she saw tall hills and a small waterfall nearby. The lightings made it look the best place in the world.

"A perfect Candle Light Dinner" Madhu thought

RK forwarded his hand and she gently kept her hand on it. He guided her to the table and pulled the chair for her to sit like a gentleman and then seated himself on the chair opposite to hers.

Madhubala excited as ever asked, "RK what is this all for??"

RK just shrugs and points towards the box..

Madhu excitedly opens the box and after having one look at what lay inside she looked at RK shocked.. He smiled at her and her eyes filled with tears as she placed the cake nicely on the table.

Madhu says, "I.. I.. don't know.. how to explain.. what I.. am.. feeling at the.. mo..moment"

RK places his figure on her lips, "Sshhh"

Madhu happily wipes her tears and says, "I myself never remembered that it was my birthday today. Thank You RK for making it so special.."

RK asks her to cut the cake and Madhu makes him hold the knife and then cuts the cake.

She picks the piece up and takes it to his mouth but he holds her hand and makes her take the first bite and then she feeds him..

After the cake cutting RK and Madhu are only looking at each other lost in their own world. They are disturbed when RK's phone rings. RK cuts the call, gets up and takes her hand in his and takes her to a place.

She looks at the huge mansion in front of her and RK opens the door.

They step inside hand in hand when all the lights turn on and people jump from the sides almost scaring the hell out of her. Everyone started singing, wishing her Happy Birthday. Madhu runs to her mom and hugs her tight; it had been a while since she had last seen her. After spending some time with her parents and talking with all the guests she goes to RK who was standing at a side and holds his hand. Madhu tip toes and slowly whispers in his ears, "I Love You RK!"

RK turns around shocked to look at her and smiles seeing her standing closing her both eyes tightly. He whispers I Love You too Madhu and I had been waiting for this moment from such a long time. Madhu opens her eyes and before she could say he takes her lips in his and though initially shocked, she slowly starts responding back to him with equal passion. The kiss had a lot of significance besides being their first kiss; it was a kiss of promise, a kiss that made them realize the depth of the other's love towards them. That was all they had wanted and had longed for. RK had been successful in making their marriage work and in giving Madhu all that she deserved.

After the party was over and everyone left, they went back home happily. This was the best day of their lives. A day they would never forget.

Madhu goes with RK in his room instead of hers and they both close the door and Madhu giggles.

After freshening up Madhu settles on the bed and RK joins her after switching off the lights.

RK comes near her, "Good Night Biwi!"

Madhu blushes and says, "Good Night Rishu!"

RK impressed says, "Ahaan"

Madhu switches the side lamp and hugs RK tightly and they both fell asleep in each other's arms. A peaceful sleep.

--------------------------------------------The End------------------------------------------

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: rima4ever

amazing os

OMG you replied so fast!! Anyways Thanks a lot!!
Originally posted by: rima4ever

just loved it

I am glad you did!!
PRATHA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I read this OS in contest thread!
It's lovely OS Priyu!

Originally posted by: PRATHA1

I read this OS in contest thread!
It's lovely OS Priyu!

Thank you Pratha!! 😃
My_VivJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya I had read this OS!!! it's really awesomee one dear!!!
Originally posted by: ainanwer

awesome OS

Thanks dear! 😊
Originally posted by: My_VivJaan

ya I had read this OS!!! it's really awesomee one dear!!!

Thanks dear!! 😊
noiseygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
good to see u ...cute os piyu
Originally posted by: noiseygirl

good to see u ...cute os piyu

Thank you dear! 😃