Ganesh Chaturthi with Mohit Raina

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Rival site Article on Ganesh Chaturthi with Mohit:

the festival according to Raina is called Pun in Kashmir..and the celebration is not the typical idol worship, but by placing a metallic pot with flowers,grass and barley with the elder person of the  family narrating Ganesha's tale.. the excerpts of the article are as follows-

"Says Mohit, "Yes, I do celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi. Being a Kashmiri Brahmin, we call the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi as Pun and as unique as the name is, the way we celebrate it is also different. Instead of idol worship, we place a metallic pot with some flowers, grass and barley as a symbol of Lord Ganesha. The elder person of the family then narrates a story around the teaching of Lord Ganesha with a moral."

Interesting...

Ask him about the teachings of Lord Ganesha that he follows and Mohit avers, "Well, I really feel people should not have pride and I completely believe that Bappa brings in a lot of positivity and good luck. One thing I really love about the Lord is his naughtiness."

Talking about Ganesha being naughty, we are sure the viewers had a hearty time watching the chemistry between Mahadev and Ganesha (Sadhil Kapoor) in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev.

Mohit elaborates, "Sadhil is a very naughty kid and I have a great time whenever he is around.

not sure that whether the link is allowed to be posted or not.. for new comers please refer the site called tellychakkar for the complete article 
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for posting ðŸ˜Š
In DKDM I miss those Mahadev and Bal Ganesh scenes a lot.