Samiksha to debut in Madhurs Calendar Girls

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Samiksha to debut in Madhur's Calendar Girls

Posted by Parin Doshi On August 28, 2014

samiksha and madhur

Samiksha Bhatnagar who is seen as Zubeida in Uttaran is all set to debut in Madhur Bhandarkar's Calender Girls. She has been an admirer of Madhur Bhandarkar's work and has seen all his films fromFashion to Page 3 and was surprised when she was offered an important role. She will play an significant role connected to one of the five stories. She would be seen as a highly reputed and educated corporate woman. When Just Showbiz contacted her, she said, "I have already started shooting for the film. Although I am not playing acalendar girl but my role is important and makes a difference to the story. My height is five feet six inches. In TV, height doesn't matter but in Bollywood height makes a lot of difference. There are thousands ofauditions for one role and one right role can make you get noticed and become a stepping stone in your career. I am hoping it will open more avenues for me. To be launched in a Madhur Bhandarkar film is like a dream come true. He is an institution. He has an eye for detail and makes actors give their best."

All the best, Samiksha. Just Showbiz wishes to see you more in Bollywood.

For more updates keep looking at this website, let's get bizzin!!

4 Total Views 4 Views Today
The following two tabs change content below.