Uttaran

TV actors talk about Ganpati Festival " Part 1

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
rashmi desai

Rashami Desai - I wish Lord Ganesha gives prosperity to everyone. For me I want health and good work. The festive fervour in the city is fantastic. I feel very positive with the celebration atmosphere. The city looks vibrant with celebrations and Ganesha idols.

mrunal2

Mrunal Jain - I like Lord Ganesha. He is my friend and well wisher. He has given me good pals who love me unconditionally and accept me as I am and support me at all times. I am also thankful to Bappa for giving me my parents whom I love unconditionally. I have been brought up in Mumbai. I would like to say Ganpati Bappa Moriya Agle Baras Tu Jaldi Aa.

rishina khandari

Rishina Kandhari - I wish peace and happiness for me and my family and also to keep them together always. I wish get to get more and more work. I will be going to my place for this Ganesha festival. For me Ganesha is my friend because I can share everything and anything with the unknown power around me. I would be visiting my friends place too as she gets Ganesha every year.

sahil phull

Sahil Phull - Ganpati Bappa is a friend to me. I talk to him whenever I feel like. I wish health and happiness for my family and friends from him. For my career, I wish and dream to sign three films contract with YRF and that's what my wish is from him which is going be true. I enjoy the festivities of Mumbai.

Edited by rima4ever - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters