If You Were the Writer....

LoveSaathiya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
If you were the writer of SNS,what storylines would you put?Would you replace Rucha and with who if yes,or would you kill Rashi like they did?Who with who would you pair as a couple?What would be some ideas for storylines?๐Ÿ˜ƒComment down below.I want to see very creative ideas.๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i would definitely end rashi's character in some tragedy
i   mean in an accident..
what usually happen
then   would give some scenes where eeryody rememeri rashi
next some scenes where jigar trying to handle his kids with  so much care,love and responsibility

after some time when everybody accept the hard truth  then a woman enter their lives who first connect  with kids ..
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I would replace rucha  with giaa  (old gopi)  At the begining of the sow I always wanted gopi to marry jigar ...   LOL that would have been so cool ... Just think...
LoveSaathiya28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANJ4

I would replace rucha  with giaa  (old gopi)  At the begining of the sow I always wanted gopi to marry jigar ...   LOL that would have been so cool ... Just think...

OMG!Yes,it would be quite interesting seeing a Gopi Jigar jodi.Thought I think Devoleena would look better with Vishal,but Giaa's good too.๐Ÿ˜ŠBut I'll miss my Raji lots.
LoveSaathiya28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesome-raji

i would definitely end rashi's character in some tragedy

i   mean in an accident..
what usually happen
then   would give some scenes where eeryody rememeri rashi
next some scenes where jigar trying to handle his kids with  so much care,love and responsibility

after some time when everybody accept the hard truth  then a woman enter their lives who first connect  with kids ..

Cool.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
This would of been my plan..

I would of ended the Rashi character like the way they did. Then I would of liked Jigar to handle his children in a mature manner rather than going into depression or Gopi having to lie about it.! Then once this whole sadness was over and family and fans have recovered from Rashi's loss. I would of focussed on Jigar's life.! Like him going to his office and has a new assistant who is a bit like Rashi and that assistant helping Jigar with his work and all an is liked by the family (somehow) and she becomes a nanny for Tolu Molu and the family sees how much she is taking care of the kids and all.. Then the family recommend Jigar marrying her forsake of his children and then the love story starts and all..

Sorry! Not the best idea but its the effect of this stupid Pardhi Drama!
LoveSaathiya28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ipkknd-ki-fan1

This would of been my plan..

I would of ended the Rashi character like the way they did. Then I would of liked Jigar to handle his children in a mature manner rather than going into depression or Gopi having to lie about it.! Then once this whole sadness was over and family and fans have recovered from Rashi's loss. I would of focussed on Jigar's life.! Like him going to his office and has a new assistant who is a bit like Rashi and that assistant helping Jigar with his work and all an is liked by the family (somehow) and she becomes a nanny for Tolu Molu and the family sees how much she is taking care of the kids and all.. Then the family recommend Jigar marrying her forsake of his children and then the love story starts and all..

Sorry! Not the best idea but its the effect of this stupid Pardhi Drama!

No no...it's such a good idea.It's so creative!๐Ÿ˜ƒIt would've been so much better than this annoying Paridhi!So which actress would you want the assistant to be?๐Ÿ˜Š