-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Atleast that stupid scientist was bearable , but this prithesh getting on my nerves😡
No affense to that kid , but really I am not liking that character😡 . Everyone in sunshine colony have some doubts about these ghotala family. But really I can't take anymore of this prithesh charecter. 

I don't have any problem , The kid who plays the character , but the way CV's building this prithesh 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
agree, this character is unbelievable !
-MONA- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarti_16

agree, this character is unbelievable !

Thank god, I am not the only one who gets annoyed with this charecter😊
srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree wid u to some extent
but this boy is really so cute...
sukritiaanand thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He is very cute but I don't think that kids of his age are this intelligent!! He is shown far more smart than the people of his age!!! Which is what I don't like!!
-MONA- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukritiaanand

He is very cute but I don't think that kids of his age are this intelligent!! He is shown far more smart than the people of his age!!! Which is what I don't like!!

Smartness ka problem nahi hai, if Ghotala family was troubling anyone or if they were acting dangers... Then i could have taken this charecter positively. But ghotalas are so sweet, they do blunders never hurt any one intentionally. 

This prithesh is just trying prove his theory that aliens exist in this universe... He is not mature to understand, that what human can do with this aliens,... They may capture these aliens and do lots of expirements on them...that to by that baffooon scientist😡
sukritiaanand thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MONA-

Smartness ka problem nahi hai, if Ghotala family was troubling anyone or if they were acting dangers... Then i could have taken this charecter positively. But ghotalas are so sweet, they do blunders never hurt any one intentionally.

This prithesh is just trying prove his theory that aliens exist in this universe... He is not mature to understand, that what human can do with this aliens,... They may capture these aliens and do lots of expirements on them...that to by that baffooon scientist😡

I totally agree with you!! The things the scientists are gonna do with aliens even he won't be able to see that!! He is creating a big mess is very true and yeah the ghotala family never ever hurt anyone.. Even if they hurt someone unintentionally, they feel soo bad about it.. They even told their daughter to carry the good sanskar from earth to back to their world.. They are soo nice!! 😊 😊 I love them for that!! Always ready to help others even if they don't know how to help them!! 😛 😛
-MONA- thumbnail
I really wish Sharat do something with this pritesh's smartness.
priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am100%  sure he is the lost son of ghotala family. he knows y they r back and doesnt want to leave the sunshine colony thats why he is behaving this way.. 
-MONA- thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_al

i am100% sure he is the lost son of ghotala family. he knows y they r back and doesnt want to leave the sunshine colony thats why he is behaving this way..

I don't think he is the lost son of ghotala, it may be no one from sunshine colony...

If any one from sunshine colony it might be bharavi, pritesh might got the inheritance of aliens DNA