Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -MONA-

I don't think he is the lost son of ghotala, it may be no one from sunshine colony...

If any one from sunshine colony it might be bharavi, pritesh might got the inheritance of aliens DNA

cant b bhairavi ๐Ÿ˜Š... i have my doubts on pritesh he knows a lot about spaceship, aliens etc.. it has to b pritesh only for sure.. 
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
He is really cute kid.. But his character is annoying.. How can a kid of his age be like that much intelligent that making videos etc.. BTW , Agree with you..
sparkling_gems thumbnail
His expressions are similar to a vamp of daily soap.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ MOna: Saat forum par main tere peeche peeche aa gayi๐Ÿ˜†
@ priya : I am 100 percent sure he is the lost son of the Ghotalas. He is way too smart than his age.

@ topic: I like the kid and his expressions are too good but the problem with such shows is that they won't let the kids be kids. They will act smarter than the adults. 

I like Bhairavi and Bhavna a lot๐Ÿ˜† Sumeet Raghavan is too good with his expressions.

Edited by dey.bh - 9 years ago
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Really!! Even i cant stand that kid. i am a die hard virwer of the show but whenever that kid is on screen i feel like banging my head somewhere.. and when aunty bhavna scolds him thats when i feel relief. I really enjoy those scenes๐Ÿ˜†
My problem is- why that kid has to speak so much??! In every matter and then drag ghotala's in it. And everybody even listens to him. Just now he caused such a tamasha still he speaks so much and how the hell are all his guesses absolutely right.. and the way he questions ghotala? Come on they mite be aliens but they are still elders.. atleast he should have some respect..
When he sings that song for varsha, i sit home and shout at her to slap him.. ๐Ÿคฃ
Really I hate that character... (not the actor)
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rightly said,he is very annoying and too proud of himself.What right does he have to break into the Ghotalas house and rob their things and snop around.  Edited by beena.thomas - 9 years ago
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Agree, they are showing him way too smart for his age
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
May be he is 2015 that's why he is shown so smart. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Log wahi bol re hain but I don't think because a bulky person is/was shown whenever that machine beamed .