Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Mmm... Hello! I have been visiting dis thread quite often...but then decided to officially introduce me ...in order to come in touch with ppl out here...who r so despo ready to fall in love!... If u wish...welcome me! Cuz m a girl who loves to talk...and talks to love! And I bet...you'll fall for me if u just hold out a hand of frndship... Once again I...wish to b welcomed...Edited by Kaushitaki - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
your wish is my command ... here is my hand! its much like that ice bucket challenge going around you have 24 hours to accept! Except don't dump ice over your head  ... get banned here .. come back with a new ID and show us your LOVE! Edited by D3viL - 9 years ago
Penkie06 thumbnail
Hello replier... I wish i knew ur name... I m not here to b banned... Rather m here to bang ur heart... U dont know me... But will if u wanna... Still... I warn...
Do not try to understand a girl completely...cuz if u do... U'll either go mad...or start loving her...
🤣 Lo.. now her ðŸ¤£.. this section is full of entertainment.. 
At TM: hum me kya kaante lage he ?
Penkie06 thumbnail
Hello replier 2... I m glad that u found entertainment in me... Love is a entertainment to some...a game to some...a play to some...a tune to some...a promise to some...and LIFE to...few...Edited by Kaushitaki - 9 years ago
Penkie06 thumbnail
Well... M not getting y ppl r banned out here frequently... Can someone take d pain of explaining?
princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heyy ! Welcome! Even I'm wondering why they all keep getting banned 🤣
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Kaushitaki

Hello replier... I wish i knew ur name... I m not here to b banned... Rather m here to bang ur heart... U dont know me... But will if u wanna... Still... I warn...
Do not try to understand a girl completely...cuz if u do... U'll either go mad...or start loving her...

oh ... you want to bang my heart? I am already Shahjahan... seee this entire love forum? Its my Taj Mahal for my Mumtaz  ... her name is *Shruti* ... you mighta seen her? Last time she banned your ID?😆 She is on fire huh? So hot huh? Aims for your heart? *bang *bang* you are dead! ... you will never be able to compete with that! She literally kills!
Penkie06 thumbnail
Oh godd! I m not here to compete anyone replier!!! Not at all! I dont need to! If u wud like to know... I already hv Romeos hanging around...even in dis forum! And I hv d capability to shoot out anyone around...just anyone n everyone! Still... I m not here to b banned... I m here for quite long...as u cn see d number of my posts! Dont get me wrong!
Penkie06 thumbnail
I guess i shud not visit here again...lest i get banned and miss d beautiful other forums i visit...
Byee...whoever!