Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Bhaga diya bachi ko.. mujhe chance tuk maarne nhi diya..🤣 Shah Jehan your wanna be Mumtaz is leaving the forum..
And hey Mumtaz Begum dont worry he is a troll.. ðŸ˜†
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MasterDisaster

Bhaga diya bachi ko.. mujhe chance tuk maarne nhi diya..🤣 Shah Jehan your wanna be Mumtaz is leaving the forum..

And hey Mumtaz Begum dont worry he is a troll.. ðŸ˜†

LOL she isn't Mumtaz.. *Shruti* is Mumtaz.. LOL she is jealous cuz Mumtaz has a gun to bang bang with and she wears payals to make our hearts explode! ... ðŸ˜†

Stay Payal... I was only joking ... but this really is my tajmahal for mumtaz LOL
Originally posted by: D3viL

LOL she isn't Mumtaz.. *Shruti* is Mumtaz.. LOL she is jealous cuz Mumtaz has a gun to bang bang with and she wears payals to make our hearts explode! ... ðŸ˜†

Stay Payal... I was only joking ... but this really is my tajmahal for mumtaz LOL

you even know her name?😲
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello replier 1 n 2... Mujhe chance maarne k liye bohut himmat chahiye... N waise...main bhagne k liye to aayi nhi hoon! Unless koi mujhse darr jaye n bann me!
D3viL thumbnail
Originally posted by: MasterDisaster

you even know her name?😲

payal is the anklets they wear to make hearts flutter when they pass by no? I just named her now..  I don't know anything about her except she gave a dhamki to bang our hearts!! I said how? That is very daring! I already love Shruti and she is Mumtaz, this is her tajmahal... and she has a gun to bang our hearts dead! what will you do? wear payals to make our hearts flutter and eventually stop beating? and then next thing I know ... she started to cry .. maybe she doesn't like this tajmahal ? maybe you weren't nice to her? maybe you should give her your heart and let her bang it! she is after a heart! on behalf of the mughal empire  I sacrifice YOU MASTER DISASTER and your virgin HEART to PAYAL !
Edited by D3viL - 9 years ago
Penkie06 thumbnail
What type of words can ban? Shud I ask d DT herself?
Penkie06 thumbnail
And y isn't someone who is despo tajmahaling out here not banned? Or has he been already banned! O yeah! Got it! He fell for her d day she banned him! Reminds me of GANGSTER! She fell in love with him d day he betrayed her!
Penkie06 thumbnail
And lastly replier 1... WHO THE HELL R U TO SACRIFICE SOMEONE'S HEART TO SOMEONE ELSE WITHOUT THAT SOMEONE ELSE'S CONSENT????????????!!!!!!!!!!
D3viL thumbnail

I feel like the sorting hat in harry potter ...

Oh, you may not think I'm pretty, 
But don't judge on what you see, 
I'll eat myself if you can find 
A smarter hat than me. 
You can keep your bowlers black, 
Your top hats sleek and tall, 
For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat 
And I can cap them all. 
There's nothing hidden in your head 
The Sorting Hat can't see, 
So try me on and I will tell you 
Where you ought to be. 

...You belong in the mmm mmm mmm suggestions and comments forum! wait I am picking you some more vibes ...

You'll make your real friends, 
Those cunning folks use any means 
To achieve their ends. 

Its slytherin !!! welcome to our forum! welcome home!
Edited by D3viL - 9 years ago
D3viL thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kaushitaki

And lastly replier 1... WHO THE HELL R U TO SACRIFICE SOMEONE'S HEART TO SOMEONE ELSE WITHOUT THAT SOMEONE ELSE'S CONSENT????????????!!!!!!!!!!

damn you are crazy we are all playing around and look at you go off if you can't play or take a joke or give one then its best you do leave ..  you belong in gryfindor now..goodbye