Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Easy_A thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Kaushitaki

Okk! So something about me? I...am...a girl...who is lost most of d tyms in thoughts n lands she herself has no idea of...ppl call me bhawuk...emotional if u get...and whoever comes across me...has always loved me...cuz i know d art of loving...and being loved... And u? Apart from being private?

Apart from being private, I am also a girl .. but are you saying that you've never faced rejection in life in any form? You must be truly something! What's the secret to such an impeccable life?
Easy_A thumbnail

And may i know who's biggest fan is everyone out here? Does it signify someone or its just hypothetical????

D3vil... he's also like you, he bangs hearts and has fans. I'm the biggest one!
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
I am myself my biggest fan! @Payal we love abhishiekh bachchan ma'am we are her fan group. 
Easy_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

I am myself my biggest fan! @Payal we love abhishiekh bachchan ma'am we are her fan group. 

No, I am. You can be the biggest fan of Abhishek Bachchan. ðŸ˜†
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wow! His biggest fan????!!! Everyone here is I guess! So I'll try n deffo will succeed in not being one! Cuz Normal is d word I hate...!
And yeah! As i said i know d art of stealing hearts...just by my words!
Easy_A thumbnail

Oh wow! His biggest fan????!!! Everyone here is I guess! So I'll try n deffo will succeed in not being one! Cuz Normal is d word I hate...!

Well, in that case, I invite you to the rebellion and assure you that you'll love it... cuz normal is not the norm around here! 

Stealing hearts just by your words? Now isn't that something! I hope to pick up some of that too. ðŸ˜†

D3viL thumbnail

der iz no 1 else arund hre n dis form? u r in da wrong forum .. mybe try members section or somefing? plenty of heartz 2 steal dere?
Penkie06 thumbnail

der iz no 1 else arund hre n dis form? u r in da wrong forum .. mybe try members section or somefing? plenty of heartz 2 steal dere?

I didn't get u Devil! Well! Did I hurt u someway? Or else i feel its u now who is taking things seriously! N as for stealing hearts... I already hv stolen so much that m expecting a police raid anytime soon...
D3viL thumbnail

I didn't get u Devil! Well! Did I hurt u someway? Or else i feel its u now who is taking things seriously! N as for stealing hearts... I already hv stolen so much that m expecting a police raid anytime soon...

you are tripping .. look around you? this forum is dead, meaning, der is no hearts to steal.  If you want to steal hearts .. there are plenty of other sections with many humans , and many humans means many hearts. I hope the police do raid you soon. you are obviously a criminal 
Penkie06 thumbnail

you are tripping .. look around you? this forum is dead, meaning, der is no hearts to steal. If you want to steal hearts .. there are plenty of other sections with many humans , and many humans means many hearts. I hope the police do raid you soon. you are obviously a criminal

Thanks for ur suggestion... BROTHER! But m not d kind u r thinking me to b! I do not go out searching for hearts! Hearts come out in d desire of being trapped by me! If i were so i cud hv got millions in any other networking sites! But m nowhere else...not even in fb! Dear! I just came here in d hope of making frnds... N i dont need hearts! I already hv ppl dying for me in d other forum I visit...! Got it?????