D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Kaushitaki

Thanks for ur suggestion... BROTHER! But m not d kind u r thinking me to b! I do not go out searching for hearts! Hearts come out in d desire of being trapped by me! If i were so i cud hv got millions in any other networking sites! But m nowhere else...not even in fb! Dear! I just came here in d hope of making frnds... N i dont need hearts! I already hv ppl dying for me in d other forum I visit...! Got it?????

no i don't get it.. no one mentioned anything about stealing hearts its what you keep on repeating saying I'm the wizard with my words I steal everyones hearts. you are a wizard with words that is true you magically cut them in half and then you magically manage to make no sense .. but please no one wants your heart or their heart stolen by you here .. not because you aren't the most wanted person that you claim to be ... but because there is not one person here that.. is around! ... That is like going to a cemetery and looking for friends... 

try another section is a helpful suggestion .. nothing more or less

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Easy_A thumbnail
.. Edited by hotm3ss - 9 years ago
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And I thanked u for ur suggestion dear BROTHER! Why r u bothering urself so much? Whatever I claim...its upto me...n upto those who know me...! So better not bother u anymore! I can go to d semetery to make friends with d dead...if I want to! That's solely my choice! Y wasting ur valuable suggestions for free????
Penkie06 thumbnail
I came to d wrong place...not because this place is dead...cuz even dead ppl can make things lively!... But because ppl here consider themselves dead even before starting to get d essence of life...and r ready to tear apart those...who have life...!!

Better to leave...and never return...in order to stay alive!Edited by Kaushitaki - 9 years ago
Easy_A thumbnail

I came to d wrong place...not because this place is dead...cuz even dead ppl can make things lively!... But because ppl here consider themselves dead even before starting to get d essence of life...and r ready to tear apart those...who have life...!!

Better to leave...and never return...in order to stay alive!

Yes, staying alive on this forum is very important to those whose essence lies in it. Please do remove yourself from this dire place in order to blossom elsewhere. Godspeed. :)

Hello replier 1 n 2... Mujhe chance maarne k liye bohut himmat chahiye... N waise...main bhagne k liye to aayi nhi hoon! Unless koi mujhse darr jaye n bann me!

Toofani samandar me kashti chalane ka apna hi maaza he Mumtaz BegumπŸ˜†
Chali gayi πŸ˜­ baat tuk nhi ki πŸ˜­πŸ˜’
Penkie06 thumbnail
Abbey replier 2! Kya baat karni hai tujhe? Waise main apni marzi se nhi gayi...mujhe free advise de k bhagaya gaya hai!

Abbey replier 2! Kya baat karni hai tujhe? Waise main apni marzi se nhi gayi...mujhe free advise de k bhagaya gaya hai!

Advise kaam ki he bht lelo Mumtaaz Begum😎
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: MasterDisaster

Advise kaam ki he bht lelo Mumtaaz Begum😎

.. she is not Mumtaaz Mahal! πŸ€’ πŸ˜‘  ..she is Anarkali! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Which makes you Emperor Jahangir  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌand I have been watching you guys .. Cuz I am Akbar πŸ‘πŸΌ and I banished your Anarkali to another forum.. πŸ‘