Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Aashima.

KB became gareeb thanks to extra unwanted guests😑...where is the bedsheet???πŸ˜†

It is a plain bed sheet, but is there. The creases can be seen.πŸ˜†
RTee thumbnail
Originally posted by: anshurg5

πŸ˜†

They do not require AC, their cold chemistry is enough. πŸ˜‰

Btw 15 degree is not too low, Ajee will shiver. πŸ˜›

15 is only psychological. It never goes that lowπŸ˜†. 
RTee thumbnail
Thankfully by last page of AT, Anandi is on her way to becoming one Anandi only from twoπŸ˜ƒ
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: __Neha__

Found all these on birdy land πŸ˜ƒ
The pics look lovely

On which page is the synopsis??

Bye AT
red-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMGGG  Last page of this AT kya!!!   Missed you all sooo much Saturday and Sunday both 😭  Busy thi couldnt watch BV too 😭

Today's episodeee    ANSHILICIOUSSS  totally !!!!   I am waiting for the video to upload warna Evening tak Time Pass will be impossible ...Loved the written update and how Anandi is scared and restless and couldnt sleep and Shivuuu consoles and caresses and makes her feel comfortable and make her sleeeppp   OMGGG    These two are such dreamy couple 😳

Huge BIG Hug to Toral for shooting such close scenes sooo comfortably .,...I know they are stars and its just shooting but I also know she is such an introvert girl sooo my respect and love and kudos to Toral  for portraying ANANDI SOOO Beautifully πŸ‘β­οΈ

Shibjeee to Baat hi kya hai...he is out of this world kind of a husband...such emotional and loving and caring ...i hope every girl gets such a husband !!   Hats off to Sid too for portraying SHIV so well...when he keeps saying he is not at all like him πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰   Welll he also admits he takes home some qualitiies of SHIV every night  which is good training in itself...for future πŸ˜³πŸ˜†