AnSh AT 247 / Ek Shiv, Ek hi Anandi - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago

It's ok beta next time work hard again you'll get an A+

How did I not get an A+? Anandi saamne dekho there is the reason for you not getting an A+

Ek baar A+ nahi mila toh she is worrying so much; Mujhe toh AT gals kitni baar bina mera hardwork dekhe mujhe fail ghoshit kar deti hain

I am sorry to get bad marks

Cmon guys it's ok once she did not get A+ ab sooli pad chadhaoge kya?

I promise to work hard

I really hope next time she gets an A+ warna meri Gulabo will cry cry bahut cry

S batteesi promoting a new show on a new channel S batteesi

congrats for the new ATπŸ‘
hope DB drama will end n AnSh will be back with a bang

AT 247 - My Faith In You.

Shiv has faith in Anandi that she is not doing it on purpose; she is not to be blamed

Anandi has faith in Shiv that he will stand by her and help her get through

AT 247 - H.O.P.E - Hold On Pain Ends

Ansh (n We) need to hold on to each other and Hope for the best ; Soon DB name ka pain will end 

Saw the episode.
What this mad woman has done to Anandi poor soul don't even know what's the matter with her.
Due to Ira's 'shaq' that Anandi is having some private health issues,the appointment with the doctor was postponed 😑
Had she not told about it to Anandi she would've seen the other doctor She cited lack of comfort level with the new doctor as the reason to postpone the appointment to Shiv.
Now I just hope she faints and the KB peeps call Shiv to take her to hospital.I think she told Shiv that she was sleeping because was feeling drouzy?
I still feel Shiv will be the one to suspect and expose db.
The SBB peeps told earlier that j will tell about his marriage to gauri- that happened.So,I'm expecting this voice over to come true as well. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Edit-Toral is doing a fabulous job!!!! She had to give so many takes for that one particular shot but no complaints at all πŸ‘
Some people should learn from her πŸ˜‰ Edited by gloriousgal - 9 years ago

😑
😑 πŸ˜‘
😑 πŸ˜‘😑
😑
Originally posted by Anjali_

😑
😭

Thanks for the lovely caps, Anjali!

A was particularly pretty in this scene.

Poor soul, she was confused, sad, probably scared ... while Shiv was standing in front of her, distant and restrained, reluctant to talk about the night before, and most probably even more scared. 

I can understand that husband would be very tensed in this situation, but still, he could've been more sympathetic. I don't understand his expressions hereπŸ˜•
I don't mind watching it even if Anandi is sent off for a vanvas and if that is the only way to show her empowering her I'm prepared to take it.

As long as the story focuses on Anandi and her I'll watch.

We have already seen her motherhood thru her adopted kid. Whether it is her own kid or adopted kid they will bring them up in the same way.

Amol has got sandskar given by his parents.He is a perfect replica of his parents.He is the most adorable clone of Anandi.

So I think they should focus the story on AnSh and them growing as individuals together or not.

Shiv will never stop loving his wife and there will never be anyone in his life.So it will not bother me if there is a physical distance because emotional distance will not happen.