Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
He himself is so tense stressed,worried and also scared. He badly in need of some reassurance needs someone to tell him that his wife is alright nothing seriously wrong about her . So what comfort and reassurance can he offer to his wife?
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Morning πŸ˜Š
Good caps!! It is so painful to see A in this state, especially the feeling of guilt that she is going thro'

Do not know what today's epi is going to bring in ...
phew - what a psychological warfare writers are showing through DB πŸ˜‘😈

If SSG has been brought in as director, maybe DB will end up with the same fate as Teepri - at the end of the track becomes raving mad with the failure of her plans and in an asylum!! Such people are dangerous to be around..🀬
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

He himself is so tense stressed,worried and also scared. He badly in need of some reassurance needs someone to tell him that his wife is alright nothing seriously wrong about her . So what comfort and reassurance can he offer to his wife?

With G1 gone, DS will have sometime to think/look back.. She usually has this 6th sense/hunch abt A - when something is going to go wrong.. So badly want her to call up S and check abt A  - then they can exchange notes on A's erratic behaviour.

Do not even mind if DS is sarcastic abt DB's sudden love/concern for A, her insistence of A having prasad..this should throw some light on Shiv babu 
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
GM AT
Dont think Anandi will be sent to vanvas

I found SRS fine while they are getting down the stairs together. Just wanted his hand on her shoulder.

Dont think he is angry but he is tensed, worried too much abt his wife.  Its so painful to watch her in that state. Just wish he gave her a comfort touch to her

Whatever has happened is not that big crime that she will be send to vanvas. She just expressed her love for her husband , that's what daddu said.
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Morning AT
Any chances of having spoiler for today?
Once I come to know that she is found unwell and taken to hospital, I can cope with anything else. But this uncertainty right now is too much to cope with.

Hope Shiv gets alarmed and reaches home in time.

@sus.. He had his hand on her back earlier. But he removed it while coming downstairs πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good Morning AT πŸ˜›

suspense is killing me badly  instead of A , I am gone insane 

can't believe it Appy Sus supporting Shiv πŸ€£  wish Nivi could see this 
she will be πŸ₯³
Edited by blushing - 9 years ago
pandeypriya03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
GM AT
Congo for new at

Hope v get some segment 
This suspens is killing it
Aashima. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
GM & congrats for new ATπŸ˜ƒ
for episode...after watching it on YT, i have regained my hopes in shiv...that he will prove himself to be Shiv only & not Ram.

cant forget the 2 meter distance while offering her water😑...but he was almost crying when that πŸ€¬ was saying all the absurd things to HIS Anandi

but i was shocked how Gulli was behaving at that time... while that πŸ€¬ 's behavior was still understandable.

hope to get some segments...but no article as there has to be some suspense.πŸ˜†

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think A will land in hospital today  one more laddo session will surely happen...since no one throw A out rht now makes DB go πŸ˜‘
she will feed more laddo 🀬...then tadah...A in super serious condition πŸ˜­

I feel DB's hand in drug drama won't reveal soon...only A been drugged out...then slowly one thing into another fall in place...

wonder no promo...no scroll...means A won't land in hospital now now...may be after Wednesday πŸ˜†

Edited by blushing - 9 years ago
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
GM AnSh AT fellowsπŸ˜ƒ
Lots of bodies in AT today. Everyone is dying of suspense, or suspense in killing them. Send "SUSPENSE" to prison for murder charges along with DB.πŸ˜†

Well, at this moment things could go either way. But whatever happens should happen only after DB's actions have been revealed. And she is given just punishment for being so vindictive and careless.

Even if Ajee walks out of KB (being institutionalised is not an option) or is hospitalised, if this helps in her growth as an individual, it would be most welcome. 

Ajee and Shivjee should both walk out given the poor support from the KB family members.

Difficult to imagine Shiv giving up on his Ajee. He is worried, upset, or maybe thinking that Ajee is into drugs⭐️ and is therefore having the stern look.😑