Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TS- The Time Of My Life by Priyal (Completed)

Mrs.Somerhalder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys! I am Priyal and you can call me Piyu! I am new to Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani Forum and this is the first time I am writing an Abhiya Story.. So I am really sorry if you don't like it!

TS- The Time Of My Life (Abhiya) by Piyu(Priyal)

Part 1

Piya has always been a happy-go-lucky girl. Full of happiness and mirth she never let anything get her down. A type of person who takes out positivity even from the worst of situations..

But, the only thing she doesn't believe in is Love. To her love is something made up by the film industry and the writers to make good films and stories? She doesn't think it is possible that someone can find that one person whom they immediately know they are going to spend the rest of their life with.

To her it was just nonsense until she found herself facing one of the biggest challenges of her life. Deciding that she will make the most of her life and do everything including falling in Love, she firstly decides to explore the world.

At the New York Airport

Piya's flight landed a couple of minutes ago and she is at Terminal 3 to collect her luggage.. Dressed in a simple yet elegant netted pink top with a tight fit blue skirt reaching her knees, she looked hot as ever. She looks at the conveyer belt, patiently waiting for her bags when her eyes fall on a small girl of probably 3 years trying to climb onto the conveyer belt at Terminal belt.. She lets out a shriek to gain the girl's Mother's attention who was busy talking with someone over the phone with her back towards her.. On getting no response from the mother's side and when the girl finally after a lot of struggle manages to climb on the conveyer belt Piya starts running in that direction..The girl excitedly raises her hands, just when she was about to lose her balance and fall the girl's mother turns and shocked screams but Piya catches her in time. The girl happily claps and plants a kiss on Piya's cheek and Piya smiles at her.. She places her down and the girl runs into her mother's arms..The Mother gets up holding her daughter and turns to look at Piya.. Piya was about to give her an angry glare for being careless but looks into her teary eyes and simply smiles at her with an understanding look..

The mother guiltily though gratefully says, "Thanks!! I am really grateful to you for what you did.. My baby would have got hurt today if not for you.."

Piya nods at her smiling and the girl taps Piya's hand..

The baby girl cutely adds, " Thank you..What's youl name?"

Piya smiles more brightly at her and says, "You are welcome sweety.. I am Piya, what about you?

The girl proudly tells her, "Kiala, I am Kiala!"

Piya touches the tip of her nose and says, "That's a nice name sweety.."

Kiara gives her a toothy smile and jumps on her from her Mother's arms and Piya holds her on time.. She giggles and hugs Piya..

Piya worriedly says, "Kiara this is not done, it seems you are too naughty.. Your mother and nor do I want you to get hurt.."

Kiars cutely pouts, "Cholly"

Piya smiles at her and says, "Promise me that you will not do such things again.."

Kiara not wanting to give in says, "No.. No promise.."

Piya makes a sad expression and says, "Okayyy..."

Kiara not liking her being sad says, "Okay Okay I promise.."

Piya and Kiara's mother laugh and Kiara's mother takes her, "It was nice meeting you Piya.. Now we have to leave.. So.."

Piya interrupts, "Yeah sure! Carry on!"

They turnaround and Kiara gives Piya a flying kiss and Piya dramatically catches it..Piya turns and walks back to Terminal 3 not knowing that the small incident that just happened will change her life forever.. Piya walks out of the airport after collecting her bags and heads towards the Taxi Cab Stand, all the while constantly feeling that someone is following her. She turns around to find know one in particular who could be following her.. She shakes her head thinking it to be her mind tricks and sits in the Cab she just hired.. Looking out of the window her mind goes to Misha, her friend whom she will be meeting after ages..The taxi comes to a halt bringing her out of her thoughts.. She excitedly gets down and looks at her friend who was waiting for her with the same eagerness..Piya runs and hugs her while the Taxi driver stares at them as if they are fools..

Piya is sitting on the bed in Misha's room, holding a pamphlet. Misha comes out of the washroom and finds Piya lost in thoughts. She slowly goes to her and snatches the pamphlet from her hands. Piya looks at her with a jerk.

Misha shocked asks her, "From where did you get this?" 

Piya replies amused, "Someone just gave me that pamphlet..Maybe he was a distributor?"

Misha looks at her as is she had lost it "Dude!! This is not a pamphlet firstly but an invite to the party of the Raichands!"

Piya confused asks her, "Who are Raichands?"

Misha  shell shocked says, "You don't know who are Raichands? YOU.MEAN.TO.SAY.YOU.DON'T.KNOW.THE.RAICHANDS.?"

Piya now annoyed says, "Yeah! I don't know THE.RAICHANDS.!"

Misha astonished says, "They are richest family of our country.."

Piya realizing why she was fussing over it so much gives her a SO-WHAT look!

Misha continues, "I had been longing to get a chance to go to their parties all my life but never could, their parties are a thriller but only their relatives and acquaintances get the invites.. How the hell you got the invite?"

Piya now understanding everything tells her shocked,"Someone just gave me this and before I could even say something left.."

Misha shocked mutters, "Impossible!"

Piya tried remembering the person's face but she couldn't while Misha comes to her and hugs her, she picks her up and happily twirls her around while Piya tries to get down..

Misha shouts, "I am so so so happy today, I just can't explain what I am feeling! I don't give a damn to who gave you this invite all I know is I am grateful  to that person!Yayy!! We both will go there"

Piya balances herself and says, "No Mish we can't go to someone's private party.. They might have mistaken me for someone els.."

Misha cuts her off, "Dude, its not a private party and moreover we have the invite so we have full rights to go there.. No, don't argue we are going there and that's final!"

Just then someone bangs at their room door and shouts,"Honey! Open the door! I have come all the way to see you"

Piya gives her a questioning look..

Misha explains, "He is Kabir my boyfriend, he has the house keys too.."

Piya lets out a sigh and sits on the bed while Misha runs out of the room excited to give her the better half the news..

Finally the most awaited day arrived and Piya and Misha were getting ready for the party.. Kabir comes and takes them after they are all set to the venue..

They reach the venue and Misha slowly gets down with Kabir helping her out, Piya too gets down and walks along with Misha and Kabir taking in the beauty of the huge private auditorium of the Raichand's slowly.. She was totally mesmerized by it and Misha snaps her fingers in front of her face and says, "Now you know how great the party is?"

Piya nods and they enter showing the guards the invite andafter getting scanned they are let in. As they enter many who looked at the celestial beauty by chance couldn't take their eyes off her. Piya had worn a long purple strapless dress covered in beautiful white lining across the top part of the dress, as she walked the dress trailed behind her giving everyone an exquisite feel to the atmosphere.The bewitching violet ribbon lining intoxicated everyone in the wearer's beauty. With the slit at the side of the dress exposing her milky white legs it looked as if she had dressed to kill. The purple eye shadow and the eyeliner made her eyes look radiant. Overall she looked stunning..

Misha and Kabir held hand in hand and walked while Piya saw a golden statue and mesmerized by it walked towards it.. She was almost near it when someone tapped on her bare shoulder and she turned around with a jerk,there a man stood in front of her with a mask on his face. She saw around and saw everyone was dancing wearing masks at the moment.. He asks her for a dance,she was about to decline when she saw some boys far away looking at her non-appropriate parts.. She immediately agreed and he gave her a mask to wear..She wore that and they started swaying to the beats of the song.. She looked into his icy blue eyes and couldn't take her eyes off him, he had taken control over her body and he was making her do the steps..

The song changed to I Have Had The Time Of My Life

Now I've had the time of my life
No, I never felt like this before
Yes I swear, it's the truth
And I owe it all to you

'Cause I've had the time of my life
And I owe it all to you

I've been waiting for so long
Now I've finally found someone to stand by me
We saw the writing on the wall
As we felt this magical fantasy

Now with passion in our eyes
There's no way we could disguise it secretly
So we take each others' hand
'Cause we seem to understand the urgency

Just remember
You're the one thing I can't get enough of
So I'll tell you something
This could be love because

I've had the time of my life
No, I never felt this way before
And I owe it all to you

Hey, baby
Hey, baby

With my body and soul
I want you more than you'll ever know
So we'll just let it go
Don't be afraid to lose control

Yes, I know what's on your mind
When you say, "Stay with me tonight"

Just remember
You're the one thing I can't get enough of
So I'll tell you something
This could be love because

And I owe it all to you

And I've searched through every open door
'Til I found the true truth
And I owe it all to you

And I owe it all to you

And I owe it all to you

And I've searched through every open door
'Til I found what is true
And I owe it all to you

Piya was feeling dizzy.. They were taking smooth turns and twists.. The song stops and he closes in and slowly takes Piya's lips in his and unknowingly Piya kisses him back.. They are disturbed when everyone starts clapping and after realizing everything Piya just pushes him away angrily..

Piya shouts, "How dare you?"

He doesn't reply but turns to leave..

Piya holds his hand and stops him, "Who the hell do you think you are hunh?"

He turns back and slowly, slides the mask off his face, winks at her and says, "You will come to know soon baby!!"

He smirks and leaves a gaping Piya back..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please hit like and comment!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INDEX
Chapter 1 - Above
Chapter 2

Edited by drashtifan1 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forever.alone thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail