i hav to say i was completely hooked on to the fact 
whr she will be going wat will be her next move n all 
all in all a very well formed update 
do update soon ๐Ÿค—
Edited by rosyrkohli - 9 years ago
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Its something different and engaging.And i loved it.
Though I was ROFLing with Teddy Bear and Mr.Bean!How did you even get there? ๐Ÿ˜†

Till the time 4th season of Sherlock makes its debut. . .This is gonna be a relief ๐Ÿ˜‰
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

Its something different and engaging.And i loved it.
Though I was ROFLing with Teddy Bear and Mr.Bean!How did you even get there? ๐Ÿ˜†

Till the time 4th season of Sherlock makes its debut. . .This is gonna be a relief ๐Ÿ˜‰

Some of the credit for that would go to my brother..๐Ÿ˜†
i swear..this is how i am going to pass my time waiting for S4. :P
diyaswaronholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing one jaan
Mysterious!
Something I want
Ab jaldi update de
Am waiting

-your crazy jaan
.nerfherder thumbnail
Originally posted by: diyaswaronholic

Amazing one jaan

Mysterious!
Something I want
Ab jaldi update de
Am waiting

-your crazy jaan

Thanks..crazy jaan ๐Ÿ˜†
sure..update karungi jaldi :P
.scarlet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Looks interesting...
Update soon!
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This one is freaking awesome. and I loved to read this Nishi and X conversation. I don't know why but this is hinting towards, X being Mr Neil Arora by the end...
But I would love to read this, whenever I get time.
.nerfherder thumbnail

II: True Lies

Nishi walked out of the lodge after setting her room and explored around. The buildings were old-fashioned and the whole place had a Vatican touch to it. Maidstone was a pretty little town untouched by the hustle and bustle of the city. It was a very good holiday destination.

Nishi strolled towards the central part of the town. She walked looking here and there when she collided with someone.

"I am sorry, I am really sorry" she said.

"its fine" the person said.

Nishi saw the person, a lady, straighten herself. The lady swep her long pale hair back and looked at Nishi through her bright hazel eyes. She scrutinized Nishi closely and asked "Are you new here?"

Nishi nodded and held out her hand "Hello, I am Nishi"

The lady's face relaxed and she smiled.

"Joanne Larkin" she shook Nishi's hand. She looked around searching for something and said "come on"

Joanne took Nishi to The Inn', a restaurant-cum-lounge bar. A rusty old place for hanging out basically. Joanne and Nishi sat in one corner.

"so what do you do?" joanne asked.

"I...am a psychologist" replied nishi, lying truthfully.

"oh! You mean a mad doctor!"

Nishi felt a tinge of annoyance at the usual confusion between pyschiatrist and psychologist. It must have showed on her face because joanne laughed a second later, clearly enjoying her'joke's' effect on Nishi. After talking to joanne for sometime it seemed to Nishi as if she were a childhood friend rather than a person whom she had just met.

Nishi bade joanne goodbye and walked back to the lodge. As she entered, she saw him, Lord Alexander Haig. Clad in a crisp formal suit matching his sharp grey eyes, he looked in his 40s. his black hair was cropped with uniform grey streaks. Despite having a tall and lanky frame, Lord Haig emanated pure power and authority. His eyes twinkled maliciously. Now, Nishi found some sense in what X had said about him not being trustworthy. Her eyes followed him as he exited the lodge.

--------------------------------

(AT THE INN)

Alexander Haig entered the Inn and went towards the table situated in one of the corners. He seated himself in front of a lady in her 30s and leaned towards her.

"You are a detective aren't you?" he asked in a low voice.

The woman nodded.

"I require your help then" Alexander Haig whispered urgently.

"Help for what?"

"I believe I am in danger" he said "I have been told that my enemies' have sent someone after me."

"Well, what do you expect me to do?"

"I would like you to keep an eye on her, make sure nothing goes wrong."

"Sir, I guess you know I am not a private detective you can hire..."

"I know that. And I am not hiring you, I just require your help and I understand you know who I am."

"yes sir" the woman said "I would be pleased to help you. Have you been informed who the person is?" she said hurriedly as she saw Lord Alexander Haig stand up.

He looked at her with a blank look on his face.

"yes" he said impassively and took out his phone.

"the person is staying at the same place as mine. A woman by the name Nishi. I have to leave now. I hope you wont let me down Detective Inspector Joanne Larkin." Haig said, eyeing his phone and walked towards the exit.

Joanne stayed still in her seat gazing at Alexander Haig's retreating back with horror as she realised that he had taken the name of the same jolly girl whom she had just met and talked with.

Mansi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
RES๐Ÿ˜Š
UNRES
Holla me 1st๐Ÿ˜ƒ
coming 2 d update๐Ÿ˜Š
it was fab๐Ÿ‘
u r a very brilliant writer๐Ÿ˜Š
keep up d good work๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
continue this supersoon๐Ÿ˜Š
n thanx fr d PM๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Mansi98 - 9 years ago
.Vrushanholic. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nishu i love you ๐Ÿค— for no particular reason ๐Ÿค”
fir bhi... :P
this is really awesome do you realise how amazingly you write...aur ideas kaha se aate hai??? doctor bane ke baad pehle tera hi dimag katungi ๐Ÿ˜›
awesome update ji...update soon!!!