1)what u like most in sakshi her eyes or her smile😳
2) forum mein aapko eisa kya diya jo aap kabhi khona nahi chaaogi
3) are u scared of anything
4) any unfulfilled dreams jo aapko pura karna hai
5) what friends means to u???.
6) anything u wants to change in u

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Congratulations Malati πŸ˜† kahan gayab ho, i want to read your answers right now πŸ˜‰
peeyara thumbnail
my questions:

What is your zodiac sign?

One word that describes you?

You are gifted a foreign trip n you are allowed to take 5 members with you, who will be they?

You are afraid  of? n why?

Do you like lizards n cockroaches πŸ˜†, if no why?

You are upset, what is that one thing which will make you smile?

You are very happy, what should I do to spoil your mood? πŸ˜†

I am very sad, what will you do to make me smile?

You got to spend a whole day with Ajay Devgan, how you will spend it?

Are you allergic to food?

If no then why you eat little food? πŸ˜†

A boy passed comment on you, what will you do?

Who was the first person you talked to on Forum?

If you are given a chance to go back in your past n change something, what you will like to change?

What is that one quality that you dislike in a any person?

Do you argue? If yes, last argument was with ...

Have you ever back bitted about your boss? πŸ˜†

When you missed the stop, while chatting with mini n sandy, kis par zyaada gussa aaya: khud par , mini par, sandy par ya forum par? πŸ€£

If you have to propose someone, what song will you choose?

There is a food competition going on and winner is gonna spend a week with Sakshi but food is non veg, what will you do πŸ˜‰? Will you participate?

You are crazy for (things)?

Who is your favourite person?

What was the last lie you told?

Whats your favourite dish?

Your first cooking experience? Was it successful or blunder? πŸ˜†

Ever stuck a foreign object in your nose like pencil or eraser πŸ˜†

Do you have collection of anything?

What was the last movie you saw?

You believe in saving money or spending it?

Have you ever written a poem or something?

You prefer messaging or calling? Why?

Extend your right hand, what the first thing you touch

Do the same with left hand?

Have you ever complained about your co worker to boss?

Do you have any  nick names? Name them?

You are turned into a boy for a day, what is the first thing that you would do?

Bike or car? Why?

Spicy food or normal food? Why?

Ek khoon maaf ho toh aap kis ka murder karna chahenge aur kyu? πŸ˜†

What is your favourite dialogue from Bade Acche...?

What other shows do you watch apart from BALH?

As a kid, your favourite actor n actress?

Do you still watch cartoons πŸ˜†? Which one?

It's your birthday, what  should I gift you?

p.s. jo mann mai aaya type kardiya πŸ˜† jaldi jaldi reply karo so that i can post few more πŸ˜‰

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
And to kick off the activity, here are some questions
-------------------------------------------
 Username...Bpatil3

Real Name Malati

Age (wrong question) , girls are always sweet 16πŸ˜›

Date of birth... 11th March(ye actual hai, docuemented kuch aur hai wo bhi batana hai kya?πŸ˜†Pisces is my ZA (hope neel is happy with extra info                                        

Hobbies...         Reading novels, listening music, being my self alone, now newly added is teasing sandhya on teh name of rajjo n sasi, talking stupid n weird with MinπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Peeyara ke saath masti karna, Neel ko tease karnaπŸ˜†

LOve is...                               

Dil k kareeb hota hai, dil me bas jaata hai, kabhi haan aur kabhi naa hota hai, aur kabhi bhi mere samajh nhi aata hai🀣                                               

Ram is...Golu kapoor, who can shout at his wife, make her feel he is always by her side, who teases her, behaves like Golu, and likes his wife's company a lot

i😳                                       
Priya is...Beautfiul lady,     A woman who not only values others feeling but also try to prioritize them, who is a caring wife, understands her hubby so well, and likes her hubby's company a lot.                
 About BALH...Who taught me love k liye age nhi , dil matter karta hai, compatibility nhi, adjustment matter karta hai, aur hamesha ek dusre ko tease karte rehna chahiyeapne ego me bhiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†              
 Love Marriage or Arrange Marriage...     Abhi tak kuch decide nhi kiya, love marriage k liye maine kisi ladke ko pasand nhi ki hai aur arrange marriage k liye parents ko koi ladka mila nhi πŸ€£
 Your Fav. song you'd like to dedicate to RaYA Ye dil deewana hai , Deewana dil hai ye , dil toh diwana hai, dil deewana                

actually mujhe saare romantic songs me raya nazar aate hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

So what are you waiting for?.. Fire away with your questions for 

Edited by bpatil3 - 9 years ago
bpatil3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsakshi

]Congratulations Malu on your hot seat ... 

will be back with my questions  list .. πŸ˜‰

Thank  You Mrs Neel Jubine, meri ek khwahish thi kabhi main hot seat pe baithu, kyunki i wanted to know how it feels when u sit on Hot seat, body me fire lag jaati hai kyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
U full filled my dream, luvyou πŸ˜³
bpatil3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsakshi

At present seeing this saathi of the week  how you feeling ? itna badi samman aaj tak life me kabhi nhi mila , toh bahot khush hoon πŸ˜ƒDhadkan tez hua hai, Dil me bahot saari sharartein karne ka mann karrha hai, aur mujhe iss seat pe bitha ne wali naseem ko kuch spicy khilane ka mann karrhaa haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† aur main khush wala sans le rahi hoon🀣

Why you love sakshi tanwar ???  Kisi ko like karne k liye  kuch chahiye kya? I like her bcoz she is a very good human , she never considers herself as a celebrity off screen, who is as simple as any other girl, jisski life ki masumiyat abhi bhi barkarar hai, she is most intelligent, gives always sensible and straight answers, never puts herself into any controversies,not linked up with any one, who is a great actress, her smile is just so attarctive her eyes are so epxressive , her postures just describe femininity, her soothing and sweet voice , one can loose himself/herselfπŸ˜† , her love towards her family and her respect for her team and her being genuine and honest.
She is Madhubala, Madhri, Rekha Rani mukherjee, PC and Kajol of TV indusrty. Mujhe aaj tak kisi se itna pyar nhi hua jjitna sakshi se hua hai.. aur bhi abhot kuch hai i m not getting words to write, but i m simply madly carzily in love with herπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

If you accidentally meets sakshi tanwar in a plane what you will do ?? I will some how request the flight crew to get a seat next to her, so that whole journey i can watch herπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and what was the first  question you are going to ask her ?? I would be speechlesss, question kaha se aayengeπŸ˜†, ye bata dungi kash mai ladka hotiπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What is your fav scene in BALH ???  Hum shaadi kyun karrhe hai, itna sannata kyun hai , raat hai issiliyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† priya's talli avatar n ram handling her so well and admiring her that roop

When you brought TV just for watch this serial , what your parents reaction ??🀣 
Don't ROFL, scratches aayenge aur Jubine wil be cursing meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. well main ghar ki hitler hoon, toh koi kuch nhi bola, sirf mera bhai taunt karta hai . TUMHARA SERIAL and whenever he sees any adds bhai kehta hai Tumhari serial ki heroine /hero ka add dekhoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, i wil watch without shame and bhai ko bhaga deti hoon.πŸ˜†
Mom just said very calmly, don't waste money like this, what is the need of two TVsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by bpatil3 - 9 years ago
bpatil3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosinagoor

Congrats Malati & enjoy your hot seat
Will be back with my questions

Thank Tahnk You rosi..
I ma nejoiying , boss is eyeing on meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
waiting
bpatil3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILoveRamKapoor

congratzz malati..will post my Q's later

Thank U dear sarah, yup wil be waiting happily, eagerlyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

And to kick off the activity, here are some questions

Username... Bpatil3

Real Name Malati

Age  (wrong question , girls are always sweet 16

Date of birth... 3rd March(ye actual hai, docuemented kuch aur  hai wo bhi batana hai kya?πŸ˜†)  Pisces is my ZA (hope neel is happy with extra infoπŸ˜†

Hobbies... Reading novels, listening music, being my self alone, now newly added  is teasing sandhya on teh name of rajjo n sasi, talking stupid n weird with MiniπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, Peeyara ke saath masti karna, Neel ko tease karnaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOve is... Dil k kareeb hota hai, dil me bas jaata hai, kabhi haan aur kabhi naa hota hai, aur kabhi bhi mere samajh nhi aata hai🀣

Ram is...  Golu kapoor, who can shout at his wife, make her feel he is always by her side, who teases her, behaves like Golu, and likes his wife's company a lot.😳
Priya is...  Beautfiul lady πŸ˜›A woman who not only values others feeling but also try to prioritize them, who is a caring wife, understands her hubby so well, and likes her hubby's company a lot.
 About BALH... Who taught me love k liye age nhi , dil matter karta hai, compatibility nhi, adjustment matter karta hai, aur hamesha ek dusre ko tease karte rehna chahiyeπŸ˜† apne ego me bhi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 Love Marriage or Arrange Marriage... Abhi tak kuch decide nhi kiya, love marriage k liye maine kisi ladke ko pasand nhi ki hai aur arrange marriage k liye parents ko koi ladka mila nhi🀣
 Your Fav. song you'd like to dedicate to RaYA  Ye dil deewana hai , Deewana dil hai ye , dil toh diwana hai, dil deewana 

actually mujhe saare romantic songs me raya nazar aate haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arrange marriage k liye mai ladka dhundhu kya πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† after analysing match making job, i realised you can make loads of money πŸ€£ if you want i can search bas list de dena πŸ˜†