||**Vildana-Eldar^^Wedding Celebrations**||

Posted: 9 years ago

Surbhi is calling someone...but no response from other side..yet she keeps trying...finally someone picks up the call on the other side...

Surbhi: Avika...where r you?😡...
Avika: On bed🥱...
Surbhi:Till now? 😲
Avika: Till now 😕
Avika wakes up...checks her alarm clock...

Avika: OMG 😲...m so late...fish...
Surbhi:Exactly...how can u be so late even today...we have lots of work today...
Avika: M really sorry 😭...reaching ur place in an hour...

ends the call and rushes to get ready...finally picks up surbhi from her home and heads for shopping some stuff...

Manish and Karanvir are at some place...doing some decorations...both dressed in their casuals😳...very tired but highly excited and happy😃...waiting for surbhi and avika...

Manish: Mitsy and surbhi are so late man🤔...
Karanvir: These girls...they like to keep guys waiting😉...
Manish: But even today😲..let's call them😈...

Manish calls avika...

Avika:Sorry shinchan we are just outside...reaching in 10 minutes😳...

she cuts the call...

Karanvir: What happened?
Manish: They are arriving shortly...hopefully 😛

After a while..avika and surbhi enters...Manish and karanvir blocks their way😉..

Manish: So...finally😛...VIP's are here😉...
Surbhi: Not me not me..our sleeping beauty was late😛...

All burst in laughter😆...

Avika prompts in: ha ha ha😡...very funny🥱...we are not getting late now🤢...right😡?...

All set to work again...evening now...they are finally done👍🏼...

Karanvir: Ok let's get ready👍🏼...they will be coming at any time here...let's be quick...specially u two (pointing towards surbhi and avika)😉

Surbhi punches him on his stomach😆...avika signals her punch to manish😉 and he step away😵...

Manish: Ok guys...Let's go😊...

Edited by Roopal_ArDi - 9 years ago
Two people enters in...complete darkness...the girl hold the boy's hand in fear😳...then suddenly...lights turn on...and they saw this😲:

Th

duo are pleased😃...smile glittering their face up😃...then...the foursome comes😉...the girl( vildana) filled with joy...feels like jumping...
Foursome: SURPRISE🥳...

Manish: Hello beautiful couple😉...we hope u liked our beautiful surprise😛...

foursome went to the couple and hugged them🤗...

Vildana wanted to speak up😃..surbhi interrupts😉...

Surbhi: No No😉...u will not say anything unless we are done😛😛...

The couple is confused😕...

Avika: Are chillax😆...there are much more surprises awaiting u two😉...

The couple are surprised😃...

Lights off😲...only voiceovers...and a screen with few pics of the couple😳..

Manish:Hello guys...today we are going to tell u a story😊...a story of our stars of the evening⭐️..our lovely couple❤️...Here u go...
Karanvir: There was a beauty named vildana😉 and a hunk named eldar😉...their paths crossed by in teenage😳...they became friends...somewhat like a teenage friendship😳...
Surbhi:But as they say...pairs are made in heaven❤️...slowly their friendship grew to love😳...both aware yet unaware of this😉...and this beautiful feeling kept them together till five years...
Avika:And finally😃...one day...the day came...the day for which a girl waits her life😳...eldar asked vildana for a partner for lifetime☺️..he proposed her...and then...vildana...first shying away😳..worried of leaving her mother...but knowing its not only the happiest news for her but also for her mother😳...

Foursome: Said yes🤗...

Lights on...

Manish: Welcome everyone to the wedding celebration of our dearest vildu and her boy, Eldar🤗..one of the most beautiful couple we have❤️...here we are to make their special moment more special from our sides😉...

Avika, surbhi gives the couple a beautiful bouquet and  drags the couple to their seats...

Karanvir:Hey vildu...we all know u love indian wedding😊...so we have arranged things accordingly😉...u will be getting new surprises for few next days😛...this is just the beginning... So...Let the celebration begin🥳...

To Vildu,
Congratulations on the start of something beautiful! Much love, health and happiness to you both on this happy occasion.May your married life be full of laughter
And you will love each other forever after!
Much Love always 
Maliha Ahmed xx

DeaVildana🤗,

Heartfelt wishes on your marriage.

All the best to you your new family on this special day and always.

I"m wishing you a day of glory

Opening with firework for the ceremony,

With best friends and all quests around

And the sun in the sky as the crown,

With soft wind of sweet music in the air,

Clouds resembling the words "Congrats,my dear",

And with the tiny brightening stars,

Twinkling to bring a smile in your hearts

https://i.imgur.com/JepLhZC.gif

Best wishes from twinkle baby🤗🤗🤗

hieee vildu...😃😃 
very very Congratulations for the most important event of your life!😃
i am very happy for u🤗. u are a wonderful person and deserve to get all the happiness and love in ur life. 🤗😃
May you always find love and hope into the company of each other. 😃Like today, may every day of your life be filled with love and compassion.😃 Wishing you a glorious ceremony with zillions of wonderful memories. 😃 My best wishes for you and your life partner.😃 This day will be ever remembered in your life. 😃 Enjoy the moments of your wedding as much as you can. 😃 Enjoy the joy of being united with each other at the presence of the near and dear ones. 😃Congratulations and my best wishes for your wedding.😃😃😃

Hello beautiful Vildana,

You were the VERY first person I met on the Qubool Hai forum, although i've been on I-F since 2010 I don't know where you've been all my life 😆 the Qubool Hai forum and the SaHil AT just isn't the same without you, you're like didi to me and you are ALWAYS fun to talk too 😳 I'm so happy you are getting married and have found someone you want to spend the rest of your life with! You and me both LOVE SaHil and now I am so happy that you've found your own Aahil ❤️ I really hope we still get to see you on I-F because in just a short matter of time you've been one of my closest friends, you're like a sister to me, best friend, and family 😊 I can't wait to see your wedding pictures and see how GORGEOUS you look, I really hope your future husband gives you everything you need and takes really good care of you 😳 I love you Vildana and I hope we remain the closest  friends, love you once again didi 🤗

Wedding congratulations

this is my small gift to my dear friend Vidlana on her wedding

Congratulations, Vildu! Hope you have a great life ahead, and may it always be filled with happiness! 🤗

My dear Friend Vildu

You are bonding in a wonderful bond 

Which is created by cupid's wand,

This makes lives worth to spend,

For you I have send,

My best wishes and regards!

Congratulation to you for starting a brand new life,

To become a lovely couple, ideal husband and wife

Congratulations to you Vildu , the beautiful bride  May your life together   with  your life partner be filled with love and happiness forever and always .🤗

Happy Wedding Vildana, stay blessed , my prayers and best wishes are always with you 

With love 

Sidra 

Vildana Eldar Wedding Siggy:Debasree 👏
Write-Up, Foursome siggy, Foursome Wishes: Roopal
Idea: Anila And Roopal
PM's : Anila

congratulations di 🥳
i will send my wishes shortly
sorry di i am quite busy so can't send my wishes for now
and really sorry made this thread in bit of a hurry as made it on last moment
hope u like it
sorry for any mistakes
love u ❤️
Originally posted by Roopal_ArDi

congratulations di 🥳
i will send my wishes shortly
sorry di i am quite busy so can't send my wishes for now
and really sorry made this thread in bit of a hurry as made it on last moment
hope u like it
sorry for any mistakes
love u ❤️
First of all thank u a lot babe as thanks to u same to Anila for idea. Thanks once again, love u both 🤗
This thread and all in made me really cry 🤗
Maliha - Babe thanks a lot for beautiful wishes. Wish same my darlin my Allah bless u always. Love u a lot 🤗

Twinkle - Aw Twinkle baby missed u a lot these days. But thank u so much,  stay always blessed. 

Namitha - Thank u so soo much for these words darlin. 

Mandeep - Huh thanks a loot looot darlin,  May Allah bless u with everything what u wish. I really love tooo talk with u comment QH comment our SaHil, u know same me are here long time. Where u been before ? 😆 Love u a looot same 🤗

Pinki - Thanks a lot darlin

Manu - Thank uu a looot 😳

Tamanna - Thanks a looot 😳 🤗

Sidra - Thank uu soo soo much my darlin, May Allah bless u 🤗

Thank u all once again 🤗
Congratulations again didi, i'm so happy for you and i hope you have the BEST and rocking wedding ever 🤗💔