Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Mandeep-

Congratulations again didi, i'm so happy for you and i hope you have the BEST and rocking wedding ever πŸ€—πŸ’”

Thank uu soo soo  much babe once again πŸ€— love u 
-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -VildanaROSID-

Thank uu soo soo  much babe once again πŸ€— love u 

I love you too, may god bless you and your soon to be husband all the love and happiness in the world πŸ€—
FatehTejo thumbnail

I love you too, may god bless you and your soon to be husband all the love and happiness in the world πŸ€—

InshAllah sweetiee πŸ€— I really nervous huuh πŸ˜³
-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

InshAllah sweetiee πŸ€— I really nervous huuh πŸ˜³

I know your probably nervous as hell πŸ˜† but i'm so happy you've found someone who makes you happy, I just know you'll have the best wedding ever πŸ˜³
justloverosid thumbnail
FatehTejo thumbnail

I know your probably nervous as hell πŸ˜† but i'm so happy you've found someone who makes you happy, I just know you'll have the best wedding ever πŸ˜³

Really like that dont know will I can that πŸ˜³ someone said from here to me U see many Indian serials just like that will be easy πŸ˜³ huuh but still isnt.
Yes u know we been friens since I know for my self πŸ˜³ thank u probably pics I will put here on IF πŸ˜³
justloverosid thumbnail
 More Wishes from friends

From Neha

Vildana...

So happy for you girl...πŸ˜ƒ

Have started interacting quite recently but love you for being a real strong n staunch ROSiD supporter... n for the initiatives that you take to keep the ROSiD flame forever burning though the cvs are pretty much adamant that we forget their osmness... simply adore your vms... they scream love n now when you are taking such an important step in life i sincerely hope that the very same love creeps into your marital life n makes it blessed... that's my wish for you... hope love as serene, strong n eternal as ROSiD creeps into your life n makes it an unending dream... Though i know life will be busy post this but i seriously hope you can snatch a few moments for your virtual friends since the forum will be real suna suna without you even for a day... n we will miss you loads... so a request do try to take out some time for us... promise we won't hold you back for long... but for the moments CONGRATULATIONS once more as i wish you receive all the happiness, love n prosperity in the world in this new phase of yours... lots of love sweets n here's moi NEHA signing off... take care n keep smiling forever n hamesha...

...Neha...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
FatehTejo thumbnail

Originally posted by: justloverosid

More Wishes from friends

From Neha

Vildana...

So happy for you girl...πŸ˜ƒ

Have started interacting quite recently but love you for being a real strong n staunch ROSiD supporter... n for the initiatives that you take to keep the ROSiD flame forever burning though the cvs are pretty much adamant that we forget their osmness... simply adore your vms... they scream love n now when you are taking such an important step in life i sincerely hope that the very same love creeps into your marital life n makes it blessed... that's my wish for you... hope love as serene, strong n eternal as ROSiD creeps into your life n makes it an unending dream... Though i know life will be busy post this but i seriously hope you can snatch a few moments for your virtual friends since the forum will be real suna suna without you even for a day... n we will miss you loads... so a request do try to take out some time for us... promise we won't hold you back for long... but for the moments CONGRATULATIONS once more as i wish you receive all the happiness, love n prosperity in the world in this new phase of yours... lots of love sweets n here's moi NEHA signing off... take care n keep smiling forever n hamesha...

...Neha...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Neha my dear hope that u read this u know how much ur comments means to me always. They give me something which made me stronger as well with ROSID vms and read that I am THEIR BIG SUPPORTER makes me more special πŸ˜³ 
Then for wish thanks a looot a looot, wish that Allah bless u with all happines and health I am really happy that I meet u. And I will try best of me too come as till now here πŸ€—love u a loads babe
ayshax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry guys. I really did forget to PM Anila or Roopal for the wedding wishes. Anyways here it goes:

Dear Vildana, 

First of all a BIG BIG BIG congratulation to you for your upcoming wedding. I hope that everything goes well for you. I've not known you much since I've been here. But guess what? You're really sweet from what I've known you. Marriage is the key to a enjoyable, peaceful and new life ahead and I wish you all the best for you married life. As I've heard you love Indian weddings and so I hope you have a similar one! Once again congratulations for your upcoming wedding and all the best. May Allah always keep you blessed. Inshallah   πŸ˜Š
Edited by aysha98 - 9 years ago
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This thread and all in made me really cry πŸ€—

Maliha - Babe thanks a lot for beautiful wishes. Wish same my darlin my Allah bless u always. Love u a lot πŸ€—

Thank u all once again πŸ€—

you're most welcome darling!
love u too πŸ€—
Roopal and anila you both have done a great job on this thread. Its beautifulπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Arjunzaadi- - 9 years ago