||**Vildana-Eldar^^Wedding Celebrations**|| - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Bikica

My darling Vildy❤️

2 people, 2 lives, 1 love! Enjoy love that grows and knows no end! Congrats!
Enjoy a happy married life!
Congratulations for the most important event of your life! May you always find love and hope into the company of each other.
Marriage is about finding true love and sharing a common, beautiful dream. May you find the company of each other as soothing as the assuring rays of the first sun!
Like today, may every day of your life be filled with love, sympathy and compassion! May you find the base of your relationship as firm as a rock!
 Have a blissful conjugal life!
I pray to heaven to bring the highest quality of happiness for you. I hope that this moment will be ever memorable in your memory. May the Lord bless you and keep you. -----------With love from Biki-----------------------

Ps.song:   I do not know translation of the song, but  chose.😆  

Wedding is a process supposed to give people the source of happiness. Your marriage is the very fountain of unending happiness. May you enjoy and distribute happiness as much as you like!
May every day you will spend together bring new promises and surprises to you! May every moment of your new life become as blissful as possible!
Now the time has come to break away from your loneliness. It is the time to do everything conjugally, time to share your thoughts and emotions. It is the time to multiply your love.
Best things happen to nice people and you are one of them. Happy wedding ceremony!
 My best wishes are with you.
Wishing you lots of joy and happiness for this very special day! Enjoy the moments as long as possible. Don't miss any part of it.
Now you are a team of man and wife. Be together and have a happy life ever after!
You are now being surrounded by a hallo of true love. The ring of mutual trust has bonded both of you in an unending relationship. Happy wedding day!

Awww Biki thanks for beautiful ost my dear 🤗 thank u for wish...and gifts
Congrats Vildana on getting married, I am so happy for you and I'm so glad you found the love that you're looking for 😳 love you didi and i hope you get EVERYTHING you wish for and all the happiness in the world 🤗
Congrats Vildu n Eldar🤗🤗
🥳🥳