CID

CID Rating : Daya Bana Dulhan (31/08/2014)

Poll

How Would You Rate This Episode?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
The rating is on a scale of 0-5,
where:
0 and below -πŸ€ͺ
1 - 🀒πŸ₯Ί
2 - πŸ₯±πŸ€”
2.5 -
3 -😊
4 -πŸ‘πŸΌ
5 -πŸ‘πŸ₯³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LavenderBloom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the story...😊😊

well the epi started off with Shreya saying to her parents that she didint want to marry Siddarth... then her mom gets heart pain  and Shreya comes to know that her mom is a heart patient and so she says that she will marry Sid...

then we see Daya sir in the dulhan's disguise and then again there is flashback... we see around 4 women murdered in various circumstances and it was good to see Daya sir leading the case 😊😊with the new officers and in the other side we see Kavin with Purvi didi and Pankaj investigating an another murder...i am happy πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š to see Acp sir's performance in the bureau but sad that he got only two to three scenes...

Then at around 10 minutes after the epi starts we see Shreya with Sid...
 Shreya says to Sid that she doesnt have any feelings for  Daya sir and he is just her senior..
she proclaims that her rishta with Sid is more important for her and also agrees for engagement with Sid...[ Happy news for DS track haters...
😊😊😊
at-last Shreya is going to be out of Daya sir,s life...
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š]

we see the investigation further and the team comes to know about some Chetan who is taking revenge for the death of his sisters...

then we see the Shaadi ka house... Awesome superb disguises by all the officers...[ Abhi sir was dashing and charming...
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ So was Purvi di in the bride's dress...]
Tarika, Shreya, Purvi di in bride's dresses and then Tarika gets hit, slips and falls down and Shreya gets kidnapped...

Daya sir jumps from the balcony [ superb jump πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘] seeing her kidnapped and clings on to the kidnappers car... then he breaks open the door and wonderful fight scene with the goons...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Chethan hurts Shreya and orders Daya sir to become dulhan...

Daya sir says  fabulous sweet fantastic lines on the essence of woman's role in this world...
πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

he feels proud to be the mom, the sister, the daughter - each role of a woman...
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—[please dont miss this scene especialy these lines...😊😊😊😊]
then the other officers enter and then there is awesome β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ splendid action by Daya sir... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

in the end we are at the hospital where Shreya is treated for her injury...
 Shreya says
she has decided what she wanted to do, says Sorry to Daya sir and walks away with Siddharth...
Abhi sir and Daya sir becomes very sad...
πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” Abhi sir consoles by keeping his hand on Daya sir and
Daya sir  says to Abhi sir that this kahaani is closed  ...

so this is what happened today...
😊😊
Thanks for reading...
😊😊😊

[ Ooops...πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
  the update became lengthy...
 i am so sorry for such a long post...πŸ˜”πŸ˜”]

LavenderBloom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i feel the episode was good better than yesterday's...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

especially Daya sir' was fantastic from half way of the epi...⭐️⭐️⭐️
his fight  scenes were remarkable and awesome...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
his lines regarding the importance and essence of woman were incredible...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Abhi sir was superb in the scenes especially in his disguise, his lines that Cid is aag [fire] and his concern for Daya sir towards the end...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

i am also happy that Shreya is leaving Daya sir but i still do-not if she will again change her mind...πŸ˜•πŸ˜• she has been doing from past many episodes...πŸ˜•πŸ˜• anyways she has agreed for the engagement with Sid...😊😊😊
i Loved the small friendly bonding of Abhi sir's concern for Daya sir and consoling him in the last...😊😊😊😊😊

i feel happy that Shreya has decided to get engaged with Sid πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
but i also feel
sad seeing Daya sir πŸ₯ΊπŸ’”πŸ’”heartbroken...😭😭
i just do not know how to react...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
to be happyπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ or sad 😭😭...

i am giving a 4 for Daya sir's fabulous performance β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘
and
that Shreya is going away from Daya sir's life...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

[this is just my personal opinion and i am sorry if i hurt anyone's views or opinions...]

Edited by LavenderBloom - 9 years ago
binod.abhijeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
3 from me ..agree with lavender.
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
4 frm me... 3 for daya sir nd abhi sir..and +1 for ending tht stupid DS track...finally shreya is going away frm daya sir's lifeπŸ˜ƒ...i'm soo happy...
MysticVibe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
From me its 3...
For daya sir's performance and last entry nd dailogues of abhi sir...😊😊Edited by ...Parii..... - 9 years ago
binod.abhijeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: payelsonafan

4 frm me... 3 for daya sir nd abhi sir..and +1 for ending tht stupid DS track...finally shreya is going away frm daya sir's lifeπŸ˜ƒ...i'm soo happy...

@bold, but here I think daya sir will forget about her but shreya may create the story if it shows her engagement day etc.etc..if her dad paid the loan?..so i had dought on it..I Cant beleive fw..let's hope its stopped now.Edited by binod.abhijeet - 9 years ago