Will Rashi ever come back?

Marium60 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys! I have been missing Rashi like crazzzy recently. I can't get myself to like the show without her. In a segment on youtube Rucha was saying how it might be possible one day for her to come back, if life permits it. Meaning the ONLY way to bring Rashi back would be as a humshakal. Now I know that sounds super cliche, but I am crossing my fingers on it. I really miss Rashi's character a lot. I didn't think I would cry as much as I did when I found out beforehand that she was to get killed off.

Now I totally respect Rucha's decision on wanting a break from her heavy knit schedule, but maybe after a few months of relaxation and family time, she'll come back? What are your thoughts?
Does anyone else feel like maybe there's a chance they will bring her back? Not now, but later on in the show...? I was going to make a poll instead, but apparently newbies can't do so anymore. So I've resorted to this. lol

On another note, I've also made a video montage of Rashi on youtube. It mostly (if not all) contains Rashi and Jigar moments lol. It's my first video I've ever made and it would be awesome if you checked it out and gave me some feedback. Again, I can't post click through link cause I'm a newbie T__T but here it is.😊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIxBDe7dvZQ

Thanks y'all! 😊❤️
Edited by Marium60 - 9 years ago