Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Thanks Halz, you have kept us busy with these puzzles but Halz the last one you have made I think of Kaamna is too hard and needs lots of time and with my laptop which is very old with a mouse which is hard like a stone to move it is extra difficult as I get so much pain in my fingers.😆
Halz25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry buddies i have realsied that ive made tha Kaamna puzzle quite hard dont worry i will make up for it by making the pieces bigger!!!!
Halz25 thumbnail
I agree Mona she certainley became Chavi Hussein in front of the camera once when she wasnt married she looked extremely comfortable with any type of scenes but once she was married i think that Mohit try to control her and once she got married she had that I dont care type of attitude just cos she was married to a Director - so what!!!! and het tantrums began thereafter cos when her Galaxee of starts interview came on when Disha first started the producer was giving her a lot of credit by saying things like Chavi was really reliable etc but I think it's Mohit that influenced her into these things, I could say for sure that if Chavi was not married then she would have been more proffessional and reliable doing TD. She and that President Hussein thought that it was Chavi that made Disha and popular but excuse me it takes a whole team to make a film or serial succesful, but then hey the fun began wen Chhoi mooi realised that AN was more popular then her then thats what hurt her ego and made up stupid excuses to ruin the serial!!!! 😡 😡 Edited by Halz25 - 17 years ago
harsy thumbnail
thanks for ur puzzle..... 👏
Halz25 thumbnail
Hey Mona i am only concerned about 1 thing these days that once this section is archived then who will post all Chavis pics and articles are kuch karo i want these articles coming u know cos i have to keep me bashing secure???

😆
Jezz thumbnail
Well, there is one way.......but it would mean we'd have to exchange e-mail addresses.   I have no problem with that. Halz, you could send pix and your fab bashing comments via e-mail in a group letter to us.   How would that work.   We could keep in touch that way too.   Just a thought. 😊
Halz25 thumbnail
Well Jezz its an excellent idea but the only prob is that i dont usually post such articles and pics of chooi mooi or others, i wouldnt have a clue where to find them maybe Mona will know but yes im happy to exchange emails with u No Prob Hunn, u know that im up for fun anytime 😉 😉 😉
maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Halz, her articles and all the other TV actor articles are published in tv section in www.mumbaimirror.com, ww3.Mid-day.com and www.tellychakkar.com. Just have a check everyday and you will surely come across some article about her.😆
Halz25 thumbnail
Yes I do that everyday to get the latest goss on tv i just thought that maybe there might be other sites but thanks for this Maya!!!
Hey Jezz sont worry i wont let u miss anything on Goss!!!! 😉 😉
mona05 thumbnail
I am willing and eager to join in the fun.. 😛