SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hola Peeps who r here. 
I've been on I-F for quite sometime and now I discovered this forum😲
I am here now thoughπŸ˜ƒ 

Myself  Talkative, weird and straightforward. I give u my hand to shake ***Friends*** πŸ˜‰ 

bYE LA⭐️ Let's c who i meetsπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Dear RamanRKRaghava4U
Upon further perusal of your application to join in hands of friendship with us, it has come to our attention that you have displayed a picture of Fawad Khan. Whilst we are proud to be the home of Humsafar on IF we kindly request you remove that display picture and instead replace it with something more appropriate and welcoming; might we suggest Mahira Khan? 

Please do not be fooled into thinking because we are the official destitute section on IF that we will welcome you with open arms...ohhh Nooo...What we lack in numbers we also lack in positive behaviour and interaction. πŸ˜‘

Looking foward to your response

πŸ˜†
Easy_A thumbnail
We're so tired of welcoming newbies who don't stay for longer than their welcome threads. Can we just post where we want and cut the whole hospitality thing... pretty please? πŸ˜† For future reference. 
P.S. Welcome to the forum.. Making an exception only cuz of your display pic. LOL
Edited by hotm3ss - 9 years ago
D3viL thumbnail
^... but maybe if you are nice to them hotn3ss they might stay longer than their welcome thread? Instead of asking her to cut to the chase.. do this

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
🀣
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
🀣 🀣

most IF members love it when you don't say anything but express it through emoticons..

Easy_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: D3viL

^... but maybe if you are nice to them hotn3ss they might stay longer than their welcome thread? Instead of asking her to cut to the chase.. do this

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
🀣
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
🀣 🀣

most IF members love it when you don't say anything but express it through emoticons..

You should drug me so that I start seeing you in everyone... then maybe, just maybe I'll be the hostess to the mostest to everyone? 
D3viL thumbnail

hostess..with the mostest... 😲  ... on second thoughts just be mean .. make no friends easy_a .. when people see you they run... they log out and the run.. or they forget to log out BUT they still run as fast as their little legs can take them! OMGodfather people are gonna need your permission to even silent stalk this section!

Edited by D3viL - 9 years ago
Easy_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: D3viL

hostess..with the mostest... 😲  ... on second thoughts just be mean .. make no friends easy_a .. when people see you they run... they log out and the run.. or they forget to log out BUT they still run as fast as their little legs can take them! OMGodfather people are gonna need your permission to even silent stalk this section!

πŸ₯Ί Should I bookmark this and add it to the list of top ten meanest things D3vil has said to me so far.
SimSimmer thumbnail
whats the hatings about on the guy?😲
SimSimmer thumbnail
And why would I run away?πŸ˜† LOL So much diplomats arounds, I can stay here for a while moreπŸ˜ƒ
This content was originally posted by: RamanRKRaghav4U

And why would I run away?πŸ˜† LOL So much diplomats arounds, I can stay here for a while moreπŸ˜ƒ

Diplomats? What makes you think we are diplomat?