Life after Baawre ... Baawre part 2

mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hiya..😊
I have given up on this sinking ship ... Yamini's character continues to be weakest link and they have managed to make Nikumbh weird ðŸ˜•  He has been made to be a charity case by everyone around him ðŸ˜¡  

Khair-  this one is all done with..but I hope they come back with Baawre part 2..

Baawre - ek baar phir..or something..

Wahi Nikumbh.. Azam, Shaheen..Jamal bhai ..haveli.. Raghu..and daddo..

I hope they show Y's character killed so add a layer to Nikumbh.  The actress playing Y is complete disaster and bad casting decision.  I hope they redeem themselves with getting a better person for Nikumbh this time around.

Keep show in Lucknow..Make Nikumbh semi-succesful... rest of equations same .. 

This time around.. get him  a soulmate who is an equal .. Not phattu like Y..and hire a better actress..  

Character can be completely corporate types trying from sponsers.. or a part of business team trying to buy haveli.. someone who is strong, equally opinionated..and not a phattu..

no nonsense of curing Nikumbh from anything as he is perfect !!.. 

I would love to see Abhishek, Akhlaque..and rest of key characters reprise their roles..and take it from there..

just keep Yamini and actress who played the role.. far far away from this otherwise perfect story..

Mr Nilesh...and team..please bring our beloved characters back ..(minus Y). and make it even better..

Abhishek-  You have been brilliant.. Nikumbh and Azam are perfect..

Hope to see the team back again..minus the deadweights... ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

win7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
which actress would you like to see opposite abhishek?
I wish they re-start too. 
iamahunter16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Haha... you really hate y. Good post though. I doubt they will bring any more season post the failure.
LoveToLaugh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haha... Your posts are always full humour.

As far as I am concerned, I hope they never come back with another season or anything remotely like that if they only intend to just throw it away after the initial one month or something. It was clear that the makers of the show had lost interest in their own story. After a point, it just became dull and lifeless.

I do wish them all a lot of luck, though. Especially the actors in the show. The actors gave it their all. I hope they all go on to do better projects and achieve success wherever they go.

showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Kill Y? Hi hi. Was she that bad? I never really followed the show but visited this forum for your posts. Take care. Hope they bring Season 2, then you will be back too.
dkmnj thumbnail
Corporate type for Nikumbh'? You have completely lost it my friend. He's definitely an artist first and foremost. A strong corp. type will not understand him and he def won't understand her. Biz people think of profits and loss. Artists crave a different kind of creative satisfaction .  
Hah I can only imagine the kind of thoughts a corp type will have for his shaayari. You can almost hear her say "apni bakwas band Karo aur yeh batao ke bijjali ka bill pay kiya ke nahin!!
Edited by dkmnj - 9 years ago
mitthoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: win7

which actress would you like to see opposite abhishek?

I wish they re-start too. 

😃  Not sure.. I am just so disappointed with Y's characterization and acting since she changed the shakuntala end.  

Usse pehle she was ok.. 

I still feel CVs didn't do justification to any female character on this show ..and should have put more effort.
mitthoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamahunter16

Haha... you really hate y. Good post though. I doubt they will bring any more season post the failure.

😃  Haan re.. I don't hate  Y as much as this post may indicate.  I am sure the character could have been written better..  Overall it was a failure of CVs and directors to not execute NM's vision
mitthoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveToLaugh

Haha... Your posts are always full humour.

As far as I am concerned, I hope they never come back with another season or anything remotely like that if they only intend to just throw it away after the initial one month or something. It was clear that the makers of the show had lost interest in their own story. After a point, it just became dull and lifeless.

I do wish them all a lot of luck, though. Especially the actors in the show. The actors gave it their all. I hope they all go on to do better projects and achieve success wherever they go.

Makes sense.. and now I agree.. was a wishful thinking when I realized no more Nikumbh-Azam scenes.. I got addicted 
mitthoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: showstruck

Kill Y? Hi hi. Was she that bad? I never really followed the show but visited this forum for your posts. Take care. Hope they bring Season 2, then you will be back too.

Jaani..🤗

What are you watching... I will visit that forum sometimes. 
I don't watch soaps much unless someone pm's me to check on a show.
This one had promises but chalo.. it had its moments ðŸ˜ƒ