Life after Baawre ... Baawre part 2 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by dkmnj

Corporate type for Nikumbh'? You have completely lost it my friend. He's definitely an artist first and foremost. A strong corp. type will not understand him and he def won't understand her. Biz people think of profits and loss. Artists crave a different kind of creative satisfaction .  
Hah I can only imagine the kind of thoughts a corp type will have for his shaayari. You can almost hear her say "apni bakwas band Karo aur yeh batao ke bijjali ka bill pay kiya ke nahin!!

😆😃  Nahin re.. lost nahin.. venting wonly..and yes.. you are right..textbook description of corporate does match what you say... but that's a stereo type.. I was thinking more a corporate person who was forced into it circumstances but otherwise a creative soul... 

Khair.. what I found mostly irritating was how bad writing and execution of Y's character was through most of key moments... Seemed so ...wishy-washy.. creatives are not wishy-washy..

I am creative.and I work in corporate bec of paapi pait but leave in  a heartbeat for right reasons ..

Also...

I present  to you my argument... Yamini is NOT creative or an artist.   Nothing in her characterization makes me think of her as an artist.  She is performer.  There is a difference.
performers are not very different from materialistic corporate types..

Thanks for responding Jaani...😃  This was a good show while it lasted..

See you in some other forum ..bye for now ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by dkmnj

Corporate type for Nikumbh'? You have completely lost it my friend. He's definitely an artist first and foremost. A strong corp. type will not understand him and he def won't understand her. Biz people think of profits and loss. Artists crave a different kind of creative satisfaction .  
Hah I can only imagine the kind of thoughts a corp type will have for his shaayari. You can almost hear her say "apni bakwas band Karo aur yeh batao ke bijjali ka bill pay kiya ke nahin!!

🤣

But it will be more interesting.
Originally posted by mitthoo

😃  Not sure.. I am just so disappointed with Y's characterization and acting since she changed the shakuntala end.  

Usse pehle she was ok.. 

I still feel CVs didn't do justification to any female character on this show ..and should have put more effort.

yeah the writers ruined the character first. Otherwise she was fine.