Chat Clubs

Deewane Hain Hum(IO)7 - Page 3

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bonnefille

Armaan Kohli sports Elvis Presley's Pompadour hairstyle

Isn't he looking like Hitler. 

Thoda-thoda resemblance hai if u ignore the moustache and hairstyle (it's ridiculous btw).

Lunza ki baat sach nikal gayi, she had said 'I don't mind paani getting a little more delayed now so that Sushant can accomodate this other film...😆'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nikitagmc

Paani aur Fitoor toh saath saath hi chal rahein hain.. ek delay hoti hai, toh doosri bhi ho jati hai.. aur ek jitni delay hoti hai, doosri bhi approx utni bhi hoti hai... that at least makes me not feel that bad ðŸ˜† I feel koi bhi choose ki hoti, almost same hi situation hoti, toh go for the bigger and comparatively safer one. ðŸ˜† 

Daane daane pe likha hai khaane wale ka naam.. maybe Fitoor was never in Sushant's destiny.. dekho na ab bhi dono ke schedules clash ho rahe hain.. ðŸ˜†

That's exactly what I imply. A love story with Alia will benefit him as much as a romantic film with Katrina. Romantic films and A-list actresses are important for a hero to strengthen his foothold in the industry. In fact, the former can be made much quicker and be more entertaining. Sushant will only benefit if he does this film and if it stars Alia.       Edited by bonnefille - 9 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail

Lunza ki baat sach nikal gayi, she had said 'I don't mind paani getting a little more delayed now so that Sushant can accomodate this other film...😆'

I hope all this gets confirmed soon though. Being in a limbo can be nerve wracking. 
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

That's exactly what I imply. A love story with Alia will benefit him as much as a romantic film with Katrina. Romantic films and A-list actresses are important for a hero to strengthen his foothold in the industry. In fact, the former can be made much quicker and be more entertaining. Sushant will only benefit if he does this film and if it stars Alia.      

True.

Plus Himani is right, Dinesh's company invested in commercial fare mostly and the music was always good.. this time too they will probably invest in commercial stuff only... Fitoor is comparatively more risky... I have said it before also that owing to the seriousness of the novel and Abhishek's direction, there are chances that Fitoor could get too heavy for the audience to digest. So jayenge sab.😆 And cos it's Katrina, critical acclaim pe bhi question mark hai.😆 The other film is safer. Just hope story acchi ho.

Is there any chance that Dinesh can get Homi to direct this film?😆 After all, Homi's film with Saif is not happening now, toh he can direct this one. And oh.. what is KJo actually comes on board as reported in the article? Sushant ko pehli baar large scale promotion milega.😛 Marketing overdose, and I will enjoy it!😃
Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

^^ Yeah, padha maine.  TV host cum actor cud be Manish Paul. 

Could be kapil as well may be taking his badla of his badnaami ðŸ˜†
ChannaMereya thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4150112&TPN=2
Read this guys shocking . She was bloddy national awardee and why is only girl shit shamed why dont u name ppl involved in this ala bussiness men
ChannaMereya thumbnail
I  really  hope  Paani  isnt  delayed  and Sushant  signing  movie  of  Homo  is  announcef as  Kjo  is  producer  I  am  bit  worried
bonnefille thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BeingAnonymous

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4150112&TPN=2

Read this guys shocking . She was bloddy national awardee and why is only girl shit shamed why dont u name ppl involved in this ala bussiness men

The name of the actress should not have been revealed as that's the general practice. She should have been identified just as a Telugu actress. Most newspapers have done that, its only small-time entertainment websites which have revealed her name and that's ethically wrong. 
Edited by bonnefille - 9 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail

Ideally, the name of the actress should not have been revealed as that's the general practice. She should have been identified just as a Telugu actress. Most newspapers have done that, its only small-time entertainment websites which have revealed her name and that's ethically wrong. 

I  saw  Aajtak they  gave  enough  clue  for  ppl  to  know  who  is  actress  .She  apparently  dies  this  toafford  her  lifestyle
bonnefille thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BeingAnonymous

I  saw  Aajtak they  gave  enough  clue  for  ppl  to  know  who  is  actress  .She  apparently  dies  this  toafford  her  lifestyle

Those who are into sensationalism will try to reveal her identity in the most obvious ways. Giving out certain information about the actress is still alright but you cannot give out her name or showcase her photographs. At least that's how it is supposed to be. 

She was brilliant in Makdee and Iqbal. She was even in Kutumb and played her part really well. Its a shame that not getting enough opportunities forced her into all this. 
Edited by bonnefille - 9 years ago