Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I  know  it  is  such  sad  state  of affair   the  video  is  all  over net.She  is  not  even that  old  just  23  could  have  got opportunities
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
want Dinesh's film's confirmation and hope they start shooting soon...
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Just  a  doubt  why  is  SSR  out  9f  times  celebex  again  whereas  jai  sid  all  are  their  even tiger
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jai had hate story.
Sid had still some buzz cos of ek villain and announcement of brothers. Plus his PR is very active.
Tiger might hv had articles on him too. Ppl dont come to know as he doesnt hv fans on forum to post the articles.
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rohit Shetty Separates from wife Maya, moves in with Prachi Desai ?

There have been speculations for some time now that there's trouble in paradise between Rohit Shetty and his wife, Maya. Now an inside source confirms to us, that he has moved out of his home with Maya and the couple are currently separated. Sources also suggest that he has moved in with Prachi Desai. The two have been reportedly dating for some time now. Looks like another Bollywood marriage is soon about to bite the dust.

😲

I didn't know there was something going between Rohit and Prachi. After all that pavitrata naatak she did on Jhalak...I am shocked!  
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Puja  is  a  divorcee  I  didnt  knew  that
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonnefille

Rohit Shetty Separates from wife Maya, moves in with Prachi Desai ?

There have been speculations for some time now that there's trouble in paradise between Rohit Shetty and his wife, Maya. Now an inside source confirms to us, that he has moved out of his home with Maya and the couple are currently separated. Sources also suggest that he has moved in with Prachi Desai. The two have been reportedly dating for some time now. Looks like another Bollywood marriage is soon about to bite the dust.

😲

I didn't know there was something going between Rohit and Prachi. After all that pavitrata naatak she did on Jhalak...I am shocked!  

This  rumor  was  since  very  very  long and  I  thought  it  was  another  baseless  rumour  looks  like  it  is  true... 

NIKKI  I meant  Sid  Shukla  but  he  had  humpty  so  fine  but  why  is  SSR  out  when  ayush  to  all  other  newbies  are  their  and  sid  varun  arjun  are  very  high  
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Isn't her boyfriend Kunal, the Karan Mehra look alike in EMA who was having a conversation with Sushita at Vikas' party? She is cheating him for Govinda? ðŸ˜² 

He looks so nice and I am sure must be as person too. 
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonnefille

Isn't her boyfriend Kunal, the Karan Mehra look alike in EMA who was having a conversation with Sushita at Vikas' party? She is cheating him for Govinda? ðŸ˜² 

He looks so nice and I am sure must be as person too. 

is  he  her  bf  I  though t  they  were  justfriends  did  a  show  long  ago these  2  and  em  isnt  popular  show  too