Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: lunza

Is this from a critics review?

waise which film is faring well at BO? khoobsurat or DeI ? Which film has got better reviews overall? 

None both are bad but DEI is little better  ,critic views are more or less same for both DEI and KB but  DEI  Aditya is praised as well
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Is this from a critics review?

waise which film is faring well at BO? khoobsurat or DeI ? Which film has got better reviews overall? 

yes... BO mein DEI doing slightly better as per review/BO  thread...
ChannaMereya thumbnail
hmm but  both movies will matter an avg  i think 
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Waise  how is Sushant Singh  going to do BB isnt he hosting SI arey  this year BB contestantdont look
good
And rashmi after all denial is still doing BB

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Embedded image permalink
this girl looks like malnutritioned and what on earth is she wearing? Way to ruin urself
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We were right! It was a misprint!!!

Fox Star Hindi @foxstarhindi  

Clarification:@homiadajania wl start shoot of the Hindi adaptation of #TheFaultInOurStars frm March 2015 - not 2016 as reported.Cant wait :)

So in all probability, this is the film which Sushant-Alia have signed. Everything fits. Sushant goes to this after Paani, Alia after Shaandar. 7 months from now adapted screenplay and preproduction will also be ready.

So this means Paani must be on schedule, starting from Dec.😃

Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

We were right! It was a misprint!!!

Fox Star Hindi @foxstarhindi  

Clarification:@homiadajania wl start shoot of the Hindi adaptation of #TheFaultInOurStars frm March 2015 - not 2016 as reported.Cant wait :)

wow.. I am surprised Fox bothered to clarify on the date misprint.. that means maybe they are actually going to announce the cast soon..
nikitagmc thumbnail

wow.. I am surprised Fox bothered to clarify on the date misprint.. that means maybe they are actually going to announce the cast soon..

Yeah man, it happened pretty soon.. I was thinking of asking someone related to the film or the journo who wrote the article on twitter, par uski zaroorat bhi nahi padi!

Now I hope they just announce it soon and end the confusion.. ek baar announcement khatam ho toh I will think of reading the book... waise bahut time hai abhi.. movie goes on floors next year only..

BTW, Pari is still in denial about her film with Saif saying it's happening in Jan 2015. Did the Fox/Maddock guys give her the wrong dates too- 2016 ki jagah 2015?
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Yeah man, it happened pretty soon.. I was thinking of asking someone related to the film or the journo who wrote the article on twitter, par uski zaroorat bhi nahi padi!

Now I hope they just announce it soon and end the confusion.. ek baar announcement khatam ho toh I will think of reading the book... waise bahut time hai abhi.. movie goes on floors next year only..

BTW, Pari is still in denial about her film with Saif saying it's happening in Jan 2015. Did the Fox/Maddock guys give her the wrong dates too- 2016 ki jagah 2015?

@bold .. kya 2016..? I dont think that movie is even happening.. 
nikitagmc thumbnail

@bold .. kya 2016..? I dont think that movie is even happening.. 

LOL I know ... joke mara maine.. at least try to yahi kar rahi thi..😆