Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
How come both of us are the only one spamming the CC tonight? Where are the others? Jisne jisne book padhi hai ya film dekhi hai, give your views na!
nikitagmc thumbnail
According to BW hungama, Mr. X is now releasing on 23rd Jan 2015 along with Gabbar and Welcome Back. Sometime back it was on 13th Feb 2015, before that it was on 23rd Jan only. Kya confusion hai!🤪
Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
DAAWAT fares Average And KHOOBSURAT Remains Dull On Day-1
😲

I think one major reason YRF would have shifted DEI's release would be to get more screens which seems to have benefited them against Khoobsural which had takers only at multiplexes. Getting as many screens with Mary Kom would have had been difficult.  
nikitagmc thumbnail

Originally posted by: bonnefille

DAAWAT fares Average And KHOOBSURAT Remains Dull On Day-1

😲

I think one major reason YRF would have shifted DEI's release would be to get more screens which seems to have benefited them against Khoobsural which had takers only at multiplexes. Getting as many screens with Mary Kom would have had been difficult.  

I was thinking same thing.. Mary Kom released on almost 3000 screens if I am not wrong..

The collections are still pretty dismal, especially when you consider that SDR made quite a lot more with almost half the number of screens.

BTW, anyone going for khoobsurat/DEI?
bonnefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

I was thinking same thing.. Mary Kom released on almost 3000 screens if I am not wrong..

The collections are still pretty dismal, especially when you consider that SDR made quite a lot more with almost half the number of screens.

BTW, anyone going for khoobsurat/DEI?

Naaa... I was planning to watch Finding Fanny yesterday but the theatre near my place is running the Hindi dubbed version. I want to see the English version because that's the language in which the film was made. 
nikitagmc thumbnail
^^ Yeah hindi version is not that good.. the jokes get lost in translation..even Homi said same that watch it in English if possible..
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nikki  even i will read book when announcememnt is made :D
i tried reading the book on which fitoor is being made it was boring actually :p
DEI has more screens so avg is  expected but WOM for both movies is bad to avg
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I hope Homi film cast is announced soon it will be good for SSR and i really hope movie is good 
bonnefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Bonne they will show raghav kalpi marriage.. Read an article.. Ashish choudhary is coming bk for last episode

You were right... 

Ankita and Naren will reunite too. ðŸ¤¢ I am not going to participate in the celebration of their reunion. After this show ends, we could do a swayamvar of Ranvijay like it was done for Manav. 😆 Poor guy...lost his wife, was put into coma, will lose his love again as well his daughter.  
Edited by bonnefille - 9 years ago
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Jisne jisne book padhi hai ya film dekhi hai, give your views na!

I have read the book, haven't watched the movie.  The book is pretty good, very easy to read. It's my cousin's favorite book and she lent me her copy to read, so I couldn't criticize it much at the time and now I don't remember a whole lot about it.  Definitely was not bad, I can say that with confidence. 

For the Indian version, if they keep the characters at the original age (around 16) then I hope that they use a cast that is actually that young.  None of the current actors actually look that young and I even felt like Shailene looked too old in the hollywood version trailers.  If they want to use people like Alia then I hope they move the age up to like 19-23 ish.  Lots of people say she looks like a baby, but being the exact same age as her I can say no... she definitely looks her age.