Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BeingAnonymous

is  he  her  bf  I  though t  they  were  justfriends  did  a  show  long  ago these  2  and  em  isnt  popular  show  too

Kunal and Pooja say 'I do' in a secret ceremony

01 Apr 2010 01:04 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Kunal Verma and Pooja Bose have allegedly been dating each other since their Tujh Sangh Preet Lagai Sajna days, but they never admitted to it. The latest we have heard is that the two have tied the knot in a temple at Panchgani.

According to sources the two wanted to keep their special day a private affair and hence only family members and some close friends were present for the marriage.

A source informs, "Yes Kunal and Pooja got married and even we want to know why they kept their romance and marriage a very secret affair. This is something which they should not have kept under wraps but anyways it's their decision. Both of them looked good and happy together and were glowing in love. Kunal looked dashing in a creamsherwani and the bride looked resplendent in a red sari. They are still in Panchgani and will leave for Singapore for their honeymoon tomorrow. They will be back after two weeks in Mumbai."

Both remained unavailable for comments.

The TellyChakkar team wishes both of them a very happy married life. And if you haven't checked the calendar yet we would like to wish you all a happy April Fool's Day.

bonnefille thumbnail
Ok...I just read the last line. ðŸ¤£
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bonnefille

Ok...I just read the last line. ðŸ¤£

Lol  this  was  when  show  was  a  hit and  they  were  popular 
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yup Puja is a divorcee and she is dating Kunal(that EMA guy)... she was in a music video with Govinda... she is still dating Kunal.. i saw a segment of them in SBS on Ganesh chaturthi

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/post-divorce-puja-bose-now-back-being-puja-banerjee
Edited by majoni03 - 9 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Yup Puja is a divorcee and she is dating Kunal(that EMA guy)... she was in a music video with Govinda... she is still dating Kunal.. i saw a segment of them in SBS on Ganesh chaturthi

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/post-divorce-puja-bose-now-back-being-puja-banerjee

yeh  duniya  ajeebo  ki  and  tv  bw pagalo  ka
bonnefille thumbnail
Or the blind could be wrong...who knows! Things could be exaggerated.  
ChannaMereya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bonnefille

Or the blind could be wrong...who knows! Things could be exaggerated.  

I  agree  some  arr  exaggerated  when  they  involve  popular  acyors  not  less  popular  one  .Look  at  rohit prachi  it  ultimately  became  true  ...And  other  blind  of  less  popular  one   bec  noone  care  now  of  Govinda  abd  puja  to  make  blind
bonnefille thumbnail
Its still gossip at the end of the day. One should just read and forget and not take them as facts. Its fun to figure out who they are talking about though. I thought the Shanoo one was really interesting. I think the guy being referred was Kapil and not Manish. Its possible that he paid Rs 25,000 for a meeting he had before he was cast in Bank Chor. Arjun-Sonakshi blind is so fake and obvious.    Edited by bonnefille - 9 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
Strange! 

Really Strange!

ChannaMereya thumbnail
How  old  are  alu  gobi  15 16  why  are  they  behaving  like  love  sick  puppies  and  if  they  have  to  puri  duniya  ko  kyun  bata  rahe  ho  their  is  something  called  whatsapp  bbm  messenger  etc...It  is  ridiculousness