New Promo:Gopi V/S Koki For Paridi

kzk fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
New Promo:Gopi V/S Koki For Paridi
Koki decides to give Paridi chance to prove herself ideal bahu. Gopi opposes this decision says Paridi is not right for Jigar or their family.

Credit - DevNa FanClub

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😲
can't believe Kokila wants to give Paridhi a chance!!
Tfs
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the link...I can't believe it ...koki giveing pari a chance...
Yokoyoki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How on earth can koki be partial to pari..she used to shout rashi for smallest of fault but giving chance to a ladki who fooled and married jig ?!!! This is ridiculous
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Koki is gonna make pari work hard as a bahu, at the moment pari thinks she's living it up she's doesn't know what rashi and gopi went through. 
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Isn't this part of their plan to unmask Paridi? 😕  Methinks so!
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i never expect this from koki
hate her for this..

tfs
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Isn't this part of their plan to unmask Paridi? 😕  Methinks so!

It's definitely a plan, why does everyone think koki is accepting pari? koki's just gonna make pari's life hell with housework with the hope that pari can't stand it. I doubt it will work pari will just tell koki to do it herself.
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the promo :D
I can not believe Kokila wishes to give Paridhi a chance. I despise Kokila even more now. I thought she would be against Paridhi, and for once do something good, I guess not. Kokila is always saying how much she considered Rashi as a daughter, then why on earth, would she give a girl who tricked Jigar into marrying her, a chance? This is Jigar's decision as to whether he wishes to spend his entire life with Paridhi. He does not want to, so why does Kokila want to give him a chance? 
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: angelic8219

It's definitely a plan, why does everyone think koki is accepting pari? koki's just gonna make pari's life hell with housework with the hope that pari can't stand it. I doubt it will work pari will just tell koki to do it herself.

Thank you.   I was wondering if I was the only one who thought this and couldn't understand why everyone was getting their knickers in a twist!  The current story line at the moment is trying to get Paridi out of MM and Jigar's life.  It makes sense that some type of plan is being worked out.