Crapness is the word !!

Posted: 9 years ago
Bhardwaj Family has full of crap people...There are list of Validaan done by Bhardwaj family...few are below mentioned : ðŸ‘
  • If they can accept Khushi as a daugther in law ...after seeing all her torture and nautanki in marriage...then they should atleast listen Simar.ðŸ˜Ą
  • If people is filling mercy towards surbhi then what about Sonia Oberoi ??
  • If they can accept Jhanvi as a daughter after knowing about Saurya and Jhanvi secret marriage and hidden pregnancy...then they should accept Simar at least ðŸ˜­ 
Psycho Prem should be given mental treatment...How can Prem throws Simar  out and locks the door  ...its  simply a disgrace of a women .ðŸĪŠ

Edited by RM461 - 9 years ago
Prem did that beacuse he is hurt what she did all these years. Edited by -VildanaROSID- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by RM461

Bhardwaj Family has full of crap people...There are list of Validaan done by Bhardwaj family...few are below mentioned : ðŸ‘
  • If they can accept Khushi as a daugther in law ...after seeing all her torture and nautanki in marriage...then they should atleast listen Simar.ðŸ˜Ą
  • If people is filling mercy towards surbhi then what about Sonia Oberoi ??
  • If they can accept Jhanvi as a daughter after knowing about Saurya and Jhanvi secret marriage and hidden pregnancy...then they should accept Simar at least ðŸ˜­ 
Psycho Prem should be given mental treatment...How can Prem throws Simar  out and locks the door  ...its  simply a disgrace of a women .ðŸĪŠ

agree with u and i love prem but yesterday the way he slapped her and threw her out of the house really annoyed me alot ðŸ˜Ą how can he do this?? and yes its simply  a disgrace of a women i mean is he loved her truly then he would not veven think of doing this and i hope simar goes back to vikrant and hope she never forgives prem when he will come to beg her for forgiveness 
After Prem its time for Sunaina Atma to torture Simar by entering into her Body and start behaving like a Sunaina with Vikrant...atleast CV should show some mercy towards Simar...or rename the show with new name  " Torture Simar ka " ðŸ˜†
Why people can't see prem has feelings too
But want premar to reunite
That's all
Originally posted by Premarlove455

Why people can't see prem has feelings too
Totally agree everyone made of Simar an angel ðŸĪĒðŸĪĒ
Ok I wanted to remind one of old episode where that simar mata throw /kick roli out middle of the night, her fault was she try to unmask khushi's real intention. But all of those dumboo people refused to believed what roli said even simar mata also when she knew roli was right.that time sid also leave with roli and whole this stupid so called shanskari family was just watching this drama.what prem baba did that time?his wife kicking out roli nd that's why sid was also leaving and he only thing did standing in the corner watching all nautanki by his stupid wife nd those dumb family. If those time simar mata can do anything she wanted shake of her family bhalai then prem has right to slap and I think he did right thing.
India has law, they had police station and so many way they can solved whatever problem they get by vikrant, instead of doing this what she did? now don't tell me it was roli's fault, roli did not tell her sis to go live with other guy as his wife and save me.don't she know the law of india?or even if roli accidentally harm someone don't BW family have that much money to hire a lawyer? She just leave her daughter nd her family to protect roli is not a mahan act, it's call another stupidness by her. I don't know why cvs still showing simar as a fool? From the beginning she is a trouble maker, cvs should now update simar character enough is enough.why those sunaina/ simar crap track is still running? ðŸ˜Ą ðŸ˜Ą 👏
The only thing I really hate cvs show prem and surbi marragie and what with key scenes ..
Also hate how cvs showed in mid night that BH kicked simar with a little kid in rain night.

Just want them to reunite premar
Simar get kicked by BW family in the midnight 😕. M I read right? if it's true then I m happy sim ar get back what she did to roli. Why all roli track now repeating as simar track? lol cvs just doing same track just add more masala nd verry liitle change otherwise it's all like e nd of 2012-2014 beginning track and now focusing dimar 😆 😆. Oh I forget quitting drama made by DS. But nothing new she doing repeating track used to focus roli but at the end she get credit by dumb family, now just focus dimar but as usual get credit at the end 😆.