Sasural Simar Ka

Crapness is the word !! - Page 2

surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: RM461

After Prem its time for Sunaina Atma to torture Simar by entering into her Body and start behaving like a Sunaina with Vikrant...atleast CV should show some mercy towards Simar...or rename the show with new name  " Torture Simar ka " 😆

Marked with red - I give a round of applause to this 👏 indeed it is NOTHING but torture torture torture torture torture torture torture..I AGREE!!!!!!

HARR WAQT TORTURE... kabhi chain ki saans ni lene di in logo ne bechari ko... or should I say bechariyon ko... they should rename it to BUNDLE-Sasural MUSIBATON KA...😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: suhanakkt

Simar get kicked by BW family in the midnight 😕. M I read right? if it's true then I m happy sim ar get back what she did to roli. Why all roli track now repeating as simar track? lol cvs just doing same track just add more masala nd verry liitle change otherwise it's all like e nd of 2012-2014 beginning track and now focusing dimar 😆 😆. Oh I forget quitting drama made by DS. But nothing new she doing repeating track used to focus roli but at the end she get credit by dumb family, now just focus dimar but as usual get credit at the end 😆.

Bold was think same, Roli / Simar track u know now left that Roli stay pregnant and lose baby beacuse of  Khushi. LOL
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Prem Simar shouldn't be together. That Bhardwaj family and prem don't deserve simar and roli, 
Actually simar looks better with vikhrant, precap was bang on. 
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: suhanakkt

Simar get kicked by BW family in the midnight 😕. M I read right? if it's true then I m happy sim ar get back what she did to roli. Why all roli track now repeating as simar track? lol cvs just doing same track just add more masala nd verry liitle change otherwise it's all like e nd of 2012-2014 beginning track and now focusing dimar 😆 😆. Oh I forget quitting drama made by DS. But nothing new she doing repeating track used to focus roli but at the end she get credit by dumb family, now just focus dimar but as usual get credit at the end 😆.

u r TRUE...whatever u said, i completely agree with u...really its a 99% previous ROLI track with 1% of additional scenes...but the underlying track is really matching with ROLI'S track...whats this cvs?...had u thought that we dont remember anything like u ...u r gajinis...but we remember everything from the beginning of this show...pls stop this crap atleast now...