Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: BarunAdmirer

How many of you don't comment on the Profile coz u think that the Ranking is biased?

most of the people here don't, i am exception as i comment on and off just for my happiness, but ranking is biased.
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BarunAdmirer

Hari Di please make the Thread in MF only as there are many Barun lovers who dn't knw about this CC and they only come on IPK forum.

good point Fari ... !!
Hari ... Though I don't go to MF but ye point achcha hai ... Television journey ka celebration hai so haq se Ipk forum Mai hona chahiye !! We all WILL go there for that thread ... And agar kuch atma s want to come and write essays ... Aa jaaye ... Big deal !!! There is something very satisfying in celebrating in between your haters ... Unko aag lagtee hai ... And their essays will be kala tikka !
Plus fact hai ... He has been around for 5 years only .. In this 5 yrs he has NOT been seen for 2 so in3 years he became a superstar !! And even after not been seen for 2 yrs ... There are still people who calm celebrate !
Congrats to all of us on the new thread ... Also ... Kitnee achchee pic hai ... Barun Ji Pehle jeans repeat karte the aaj kal t shirts bhee repeat Karne lag Gaye ... πŸ˜† ...
VasuS thumbnail
Pata nahi kyu mujhe lag raha hai that 4 is JA prodn movie ... Dekhte hai !
jobi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VasuS

Yeh Yash raj/Rohit shetty/Saajid khan😑/Arbaaz khan/Dharma productions toh pakka nahin hain...Some how I am feeling it's a Abbaas mastan movie...JA also good...chalo dekhte hain...fingers crossed.
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
I am all for the celebration of 5 years, phir chahe MF ho ya CC. I don't care about the people who hate, they will always hate, but our taste won't change according to that. But what about the people from the authorities there who think he is not much of a part of that forum when a person who left the show in between and started acting in movies still having a thread in their tv show forum? So, things are biased, yet we find our ways to celebrate things, chahe koi kuch bhi kare. The choked the members of the MT to the point that, people left that thread and it was easy for them to close it. Don't remind me all those.
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail

Hope for every possible good things.
VasuS thumbnail
Fultoo job hunting on in twitter ... Sab ko feelers bheje ja rahe hai for cast in 4 or later movie or for joint IV ... Sigh ... I guess I will stay off twitter today ...
BarunAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

good point Fari ... !!
Hari ... Though I don't go to MF but ye point achcha hai ... Television journey ka celebration hai so haq se Ipk forum Mai hona chahiye !! We all WILL go there for that thread ... And agar kuch atma s want to come and write essays ... Aa jaaye ... Big deal !!! There is something very satisfying in celebrating in between your haters ... Unko aag lagtee hai ... And their essays will be kala tikka !
Plus fact hai ... He has been around for 5 years only .. In this 5 yrs he has NOT been seen for 2 so in3 years he became a superstar !! And even after not been seen for 2 yrs ... There are still people who calm celebrate !
Congrats to all of us on the new thread ... Also ... Kitnee achchee pic hai ... Barun Ji Pehle jeans repeat karte the aaj kal t shirts bhee repeat Karne lag Gaye ... πŸ˜† ...

aur kya...hum koi darte hain kya kisise...humein haq h IPK Forum mein celebrate krna ka...
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
me too πŸ˜³ Edited by -SweetJasmine- - 9 years ago
VasuS thumbnail
Sorry ... Hari ... Deleted ! Edited by VasuS - 9 years ago