Originally posted by VasuS

Edited by Shri_BaSo - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
Please refrain from UNNECESSARY topics here
It's a humble request !!!!! 🥱

good point Fari ... !!
Hari ... Though I don't go to MF but ye point achcha hai ... Television journey ka celebration hai so haq se Ipk forum Mai hona chahiye !! We all WILL go there for that thread ... And agar kuch atma s want to come and write essays ... Aa jaaye ... Big deal !!! There is something very satisfying in celebrating in between your haters ... Unko aag lagtee hai ... And their essays will be kala tikka !
Plus fact hai ... He has been around for 5 years only .. In this 5 yrs he has NOT been seen for 2 so in3 years he became a superstar !! And even after not been seen for 2 yrs ... There are still people who calm celebrate !
Congrats to all of us on the new thread ... Also ... Kitnee achchee pic hai ... Barun Ji Pehle jeans repeat karte the aaj kal t shirts bhee repeat Karne lag Gaye ... 😆 ...

word!   i am so over the bashing now that it hardly registers anymore, in fact i find it sad that many of his non-fans still cant move on (eg the same girl still randomly keeps coming to Barun's profile to dislike comments and make angry remarks about him even now - really wanted to say, it's been two years yaar, please move on for ur own health 😳)  i didn't realise he had only been in the industry for less than two years when ipk started, that is kind of amazing when u look at the rate of his success after entering! 

i guess talent always rises, u just need a little luck and a couple of people to realise ur potential and the rest is how much hard work and effort u put into owning the roles u do. so within two and a half years Barun was winning awards and collecting fans from all over the world, that's amazing ⭐️  and i would love to celebrate this achievement of his wherever we do it 😃 and i am so looking forward to more and more people discovering and acknowledging this talent of his when we see him onscreen once more 😃  

and by the way, Barun wasn't just wearing the same black tee, if u look closely enough i'm pretty sure he's wearing those same jeans again too 😳 😆

congrats for new thread everyone 🥳

. Edited

Kab peecha chootegi iss sab se...
Edited by Shri_BaSo - 9 years ago
Can't we Trend this achievement on Twitter?
Vasu I just want no "nonsense" to get in this thread nothing about your observation re 🤗
We have always maintained it pure and would continue that 😃 Edited by harith25 - 9 years ago
Nahi ... I also don't like any negativity on our positive zone !!