Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Shri_BaSo

Just one suggestion. Pls make it as 5yrs of acting. Dont mention Tv. Just 5 yrs in the entertainment business

that is a good suggestion, but don't know how much it will be welcomed in the tv forum.
BarunAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Now someone please tell me why would there be a Problem a posting the Thread in IPK Forum.
Nafrat_Mohabbat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BarunAdmirer

Now someone please tell me why would there be a Problem a posting the Thread in IPK Forum.

Becuse according to some morons Barun is not a part of that forum anymore as he quit the show and is not seen on tv for almost 2 years. #HatersGonnaHate
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i also wonder it sometimes fari, but things are like that. They promised MT will be there till the release of the trailer of his first movie, is it there now? things are like this when it comes to barun. So, it  makes me doubt things.
farha_ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but the AT is totally deserted .. nobody goes there .. i don't understand why they closed the MT  ..
edit : we can ask the mods & see if they allowed us or not 
Edited by farha_ipkknd - 9 years ago
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shri_BaSo

Just one suggestion. Pls make it as 5yrs of acting. Dont mention Tv. Just 5 yrs in the entertainment business

Haan good point Shri ! ⭐️
Nafrat_Mohabbat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: farha_ipkknd

but the AT is totally deserted .. nobody goes there .. i don't understand why they closed the MT ..

I'm guessing they got to know about this MT and since most of the people stopped going there after it was closed for 48 hours, they decided to close it.

BarunAdmirer thumbnail
Originally posted by: ProudArShian

Becuse according to some morons Barun is not a part of that forum anymore as he quit the show and is not seen on tv for almost 2 years. #HatersGonnaHate

then who was enacting the role of Arnav in IPK if he is not a part...does that 1 year 6 months dnt matter at all...stupid people...
..Kritz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊 Edited by kritz11 - 9 years ago
BarunAdmirer thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SweetJasmine-

i also wonder it sometimes fari, but things are like that. They promised MT will be there till the release of the trailer of his first movie, is it there now? things are like this when it comes to barun. So, it makes me doubt things.

i wonder why so much hatred is there for Barun on IF